Description of Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy
Radical Honesty is not a spectator sport. Dive into the Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course, do the exercises, and you’ll leave the Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course with…
- Methods for rewiring your inner critic and easing up on expectations of yourself and others
- New practices for building mind-blowing connection with your loved ones by revealing your pretenses and withholds
- Tools for creating cleaner communication with those who matter most by getting grounded in reality
- A life-changing guide to real, full-body forgiveness through expression of anger and appreciation
- New ways for tuning into and relaxing yourself for overall well-being and peace of mind
- Tips and support for practicing Radical Honesty in the “real world”
There is a lot to gain from your participation in this Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course.
However, you will not get much from this Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course if you simply make your way through the reading and videos without doing the exercises and being honest with the people in your life.
You will undoubtedly rock your world and create connection and relationships like you’ve never known- even with the people you’ve known your whole life- if you dig in and PRACTICE Radical Honesty.
This Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course is a great place to begin.
In Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy, you’ll learn:
- Talk openly with anyone about what you’re really feeling and thinking instead of hiding behind roles and facades
- Amaze your family and friends by admitting to your past and present bullshit and inspire them to do the same
- Have the most satisfying conversations of your life by taking risks and saying what you really want to say
- Get more of what you want from your partner, your boss, and that stranger by saying what you want and asking for it
- Create deep connection and possibilities with a new lover or old friend by revealing what you’d normally withhold
- Take charge of your life by shutting down your shoulds and discover empowering ways to motivate yourself
- Fight “clean” and get back to loving your partner by basing confrontations in reality and sticking with each other
- Grow up and be responsible for yourself by bravely cleaning up your past and boldly expressing yourself in the present
- Revive your creativity by clearing the space in your mind that’s usually taken up by your unspoken thoughts
- Experience relief, joy, and freedom by getting in touch with your body and getting out of the jail of your mind
- Lighten up, laugh, and have more fun by unburdening yourself of your secrets and lies, guilt and shame
- Relax your body and mind when you’re stressed by using new, simple movement and meditation practices
MODULE 1: Pretending & Revealing Your Pretenses (7 lessons)
Wake up to the idea that you are pretending, most of the time, and explore how you most often do this by withholding from others. Confront your pretenses, learn to share them with the group, and notice what happens when you reveal what you have been hiding.
MODULE 2: Noticing and Imagining (5 lessons)
Learn the difference between noticing and imagining and how this distinction is the key to relieving yourself of suffering in your personal life and in your relationships.
MODULE 3: Meditation and relaxation (6 lessons)
Get grounded in meditation and relaxation as an essential part of building the foundation of your Radical Honesty practice.
MODULE 4: Shoulds, Your Inner Critic and Your Internal judge (6 lessons)
Unearth the shoulds and internal judgments that are running your life and learn how to reduce their power.
MODULE 5: Expressing Resentments & Appreciations (6 lessons)
Learn to get over shit and be happy! Use our step by step guide to practice directly expressing your anger and appreciation as it comes up, so it can come and go.
MODULE 6: Experiencing Your Experience and Moralism (6 lessons)
Confront the idea that our minds are our best asset and begin to primarily identify with being a noticer. Bring attention to the way our perfectionistic side keeps us from learning and co-creating with others and become inspired to continue practicing on your own and stay connected with the Radical Honesty community.
*This Self-Guided: Get Over Shit and BE Happy course covers the fundamentals of Radical Honesty, and is an introduction to the practice. It is not an advanced course, though can be beneficial to folks who have already participated in live workshops, if you want to spend more time with the basics.
More courses from the same author: Brad Blanton
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.