Description of How to Become an Etiquette Consultant
Do you want to turn your love for good manners and social graces into a lucrative business, and become an etiquette consultant? Let Kensington School of Etiquette and Manners help you achieve your dream career in Etiquette Consulting!
What you’ll learn in How to Become an Etiquette Consultant
In this course, you will learn important principles and practical step-by-step techniques for etiquette consulting and getting started in a career as a professional etiquette consultant.
A Complete Train the Trainer (TTT) programme is structured as follows:
Part 1 – Comprehensive etiquette knowledge and communication skills from the above-mentioned 5 courses.
- British Etiquette (Social & Fine Dining)
- Business Etiquette
- Image & Styling, Graceful Deportment
- International Protocol (not available in Udemy at the moment)
Part 2 – How to Prepare and Start Your Etiquette Consulting
- Etiquette for the Young
- Manners at Home
- Manners in Public
- How to teach children etiquette and manners
- How to prepare – skills you need
- Ways to research and broaden your knowledge
- How to improve and enhance your consulting skills
- Ways to Enhance Your Credibility with Certification and Accreditation
- Private and Corporate Clients
- How to start your consulting business
- How to promote your consulting business
- How to prepare and deliver your training
- How to deal with issues in the classroom and with clients
- Public speaking skills 1
- Public speaking skills 2
- How I started – etiquette consultant Emilia Ellen’s story
- How I started – etiquette consultant Jacky Ziki’s story
Part 3 – Two Assignments (a 2000-word essay and a 15-minute teaching video)
- Learners who have taken courses of British Etiquette (Social & Fine Dining), Business Etiquette, International Protocol, Image + Styling + Deportment.
Who How to Become an Etiquette Consultant course is for:
- People who desire to turn their love for good manners into a lucrative business either full-time or part-time. Experiences in following industries are an advantage but not necessary: teaching, consulting, public relations, customer service, image and styling, fashion and beauty, leisure and hospitality.
More courses from the same author: Udemy
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.