A STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM TO HEAL FOR REAL FROM NARCISSISTIC ABUSE
Finally … An effective system for healing your toxic relationship trauma that doesn’t involve years of therapy.
By using the Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program (NARP) you will:
- Discover how to release the addiction to the narcissist, so that you are free to do your life on your own terms without this person living on inside you anymore.
- Eliminate abuse symptoms as caused by a spouse, love partner, a family member or any other person, regardless of how long you have suffered.
- Learn how to stop experiencing toxic relationships that destroy you, and instead be able to attract and generate conscious, loving, supporting and kind relationships.
- Be able to live free of trauma symptoms such as PTSD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, and many other states that come with narcissistic abuse.
- Know how to let go of what happened to you and release your toxic shame, leaving it in the past without needing accountability or remorse from anyone.
- Feel joy, inspiration and hope for the future and enjoy energy and health to be able to create it.
- Be filled with a deep abiding self-love and self-confidence that you never knew existed.
Even if this seems a million miles away right now, NARP can make this real and true in your life.
Meet Melanie Tonia Evans
Melanie is an internationally recognised narcissistic abuse recovery expert and the bestselling author of You Can Thrive After Narcissistic Abuse.
As a survivor of narcissistic abuse herself, she is the founder of the Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program (NARP) and Quanta Freedom Healing (QFH).
Since NARP’s conception in 2010, Melanie has aided the recoveries of over 20,000 people, from more than 100 countries, who are now thriving in their abuse-free lives.
Melanie believes that suffering abuse doesn’t have to impact you for the rest of your life. Rather, it is a calling to transform yourself into a confident, happy, solid and radiant person, more than you’ve ever been.
Who Is NARP For?
- Anyone who has had enough of suffering disappointing and painful relationships with others, life and self, and who is willing to put in the inner work to heal.
- Any individual suffering an abusive relationship with an intimate partner, family member, friend, colleague, neighbour or even their child.
- Anyone 18 years and older.
- Men and women.
- People from all religious denominations, cultural backgrounds and sexual orientations.
- Those still in the relationship or who have left one recently; those who have been separated for many years; and those who are co-parenting, whether still in contact with the other parent or not.
More courses from the same author: Melanie Tonia Evans
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.