Where Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Science
Latest Research Unlocks The Secrets Of The Planet’s Healthiest People So You Can Have a Long Life Filled with The Energy, Vitality And Happiness You Desire.
Welcome to The Human Longevity Project: This groundbreaking 9-Part series give you the blueprint to fully reclaim your health, so you can have the freedom & vitality to spend quality time with your family & loved ones
The Human Longevity Project takes you on an exciting journey around the globe, on a mission to discover the secrets of the longest-lived and healthiest populations on Earth.
Filmed over 2 years, in over 50 locations, in 9 countries, on 3 continents, this film covers the key lifestyle, environmental, and physiological components to prevent chronic disease, increase health span, and put the brakes on aging in our modern world.
We interviewed premier scientists, physicians, healers, and health experts. We examined the daily routines and lifestyle practices ranging from preconception to geriatrics, with more observational and scientific scrutiny than ever before. You’ll learn the scientifically validated recipe of a long, healthy life – and how to apply these lessons in our modern environment.
The Harsh Reality:
- The percentage of American children and adolescents who are considered overweight or obese has tripled since 1970.
- Over 1/3 of American children are overweight or obese.
- Columbia University researchers project that there will be anywhere from $48 – $66 billion added to current health care costs each year between now and 2030.
- More than 70% of adults across the United States have already been diagnosed with a chronic disease.
- Treatment of the seven most common chronic diseases, coupled with productivity losses, costs the U.S. economy more than $1 trillion dollars annually.
More courses from the same author: Human Longevity