Description Of Opening Your Third Eye
Receive ancient Indian wisdom and practices for gaining entry into Brahma’s Cave — a complete, light-filled universe within and the portal to your superconscious higher mind.
Activate your gateway to higher consciousness and access vast reservoirs of peace, stillness, inner light, and divine guidance.
In this 9-step journey to the core of your being, Raja will share vital, life-enhancing secrets that have been kept hidden within the walls of mystery schools and the pages of secret doctrines for untold centuries…
He will teach you how you can open your Third Eye in a gentle, safe, tested, and painless way to ensure that you can assimilate all the new information that arrives, enabling you to discover true inner illumination and access vast cosmic intelligence.
You may even develop new capacities or siddhis of intuition, clairsentience, or healing capacities and skills — and awaken to a more reverential relationship with the world around you.
Raja transmits ancient wisdom with great levity and lightness of being, making esoteric truths practical and enjoyable in a modern life. In the past year over 1,200 seekers have shared this energy with him through his Shift programs.
Through Raja’s detailed and comprehensive wisdom transmissions, you’ll come to understand how opening the Third Eye is a crucial part of the evolutionary shift of consciousness now underway on planet Earth.
What you’ll learn in Opening Your Third Eye
Opening Your Third Eye with Raja, you’ll:
- Discover what the Third Eye is and explore what would happen if you opened it and how it could transform your life
- Explore the latest theories on the biology of the Third Eye and how it relates to the midbrain region, the pineal gland, biophotons, DMT, CSF and the parasympathetic nervous system
- Understand the play of Shiva and Shakti in you and how opening the Third Eye is connected to your inner Suns and the Kundalini Shakti
- Prepare your body for awakening by tethering yourself to the Earth and opening your lower three chakras and your Nadis or subtle channels of energy with Kundalini Shakti before becoming a Sky Walker in the
- higher regions of consciousness
- Learn how to shut down your senses, and train your outer and inner eyes to prepare you to see the Inner Sky (your personal Star Gate) and open your Third Eye
- Be initiated into ancient Breaths, Mudras, Yantras, and Mantras that will activate your chakras and focus your mind on the Agya chakra or the Third Eye
- Discover the secret Beej Mantras that will activate the power and magic of Shiva meditating and the Shaktis inside your Brahma’s Cave
- Learn the secrets of Intention, Stillness, Surrender, and Manifestation, and be guided through a short meditation with Raja in working with this inner light
- Learn to become a Sky Walker and navigate the vast dome of your superconscious mind
- Design your own sacred place in your mind where you can act as an intermediary between the vast consciousness beyond and the world you live in
- Discover the secret to real manifestation — the art of visualization and surrender
- Discover that by opening your Third Eye you will tap into the blissful vibration of the entire universe
What You’ll Discover in Opening Your Third Eye
Module 1: The Tantric & Yogic Paths to Opening the Third Eye
We’ll begin with an introduction to the Third Eye — and explore what the Tantrics and ancient Indians believed it was and how it could be opened and made use of. We’ll correlate these concepts with other ancient cultures, modern neuroscience, the biology of the pineal gland, and the work being done in hallucinogenic entheogens and plant medicines.
We’ll explore the various paths to opening the Third Eye, and how they evolved in India using just pure breath, mantras, yantras or sacred geometries, mudras, and intense concentration and awareness.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover what the Tantrics and Yogis believe is the Third Eye and how opening it can transform your life
- See your body as a microcosm for the intelligence of the entire universe and how the Third Eye is a Star Gate to accessing and awakening this intelligence within you
- Discover the biology of the Third Eye in the midbrain and the pineal gland
- Learn how the Third Eye (aka Agya chakra) is part of an elaborate inner cosmology of subtle energy channels called Nadis, energy centers, chakras, or lotuses, and subtle sound, light, and energy systems
- Be given a simple 15-minute meditation and energization exercise to slowly and gently begin to link heaven and earth and open your Third Eye
- Learn your first mantras or sounds that you can practice immediately to see the light within you
Module 2: The Vibrating Energy Universe, Prana & the 36 Tattwas
The entire Universe is Spanda or a construct of vibrations between consciousness, energy, and matter… between Shiva and Shakti… between light and dark. All energy and matter arise from this field, and there are 36 levels of vibrations or frequencies between Earth and the Universal Light or the singular Source of all consciousness. Raja will show you how to feel these vibratory levels, bring them into your being as prana, and distribute them through your entire subtle Nadi system.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover that the essence of the entire universe is made up of Spanda, as the ancient Tantrics called it — pure energy, frequency, and vibration. (Yes, Tesla was right!)
- Learn how that energy flows through the seen Universe as prana, enters into all matter, and sits waiting as Shakti
- Explore how to bring that prana into your body with a 15-minute energization training
- Discover the magic of the sun and how it can awaken more than just your senses through the process of Tratak
- Map the 36 Tattwas, or vibratory elements, of your being and learn to go from earth to heaven through breath, food, sex, music, creativity, or any other means
- Learn a series of simple observations from the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra that can help you bring this energy into your life at any time and raise your consciousness
Module 3: Shut Up to Wake Up – Grounding Ourselves for Sky Walking
Before we can learn to navigate our inner space, we must learn to ground ourselves in energy and the earth so that we can return easily from our heady adventures. We must learn to shut up and shut down our lower reptilian brain, and learn to become fearless, control our urges, and get rid of all our bad karma or psychic luggage.
We’ll also discover how we sit on the earth, and how our evolution as human beings began at this base and then rose up the spinal cord to develop our neocortex that we’re so reliant on today. By returning to the earth and our lower centers, we’ll learn how to ground ourselves and become fearless, strong, healthy, and in control of all our urges as we prepare to take flight as Sky Walkers.
In this module, you’ll:
- Explore your evolutionary nature as a being rising from earth consciousness to universal consciousness
- Discover your reptilian or animal brain and how it controls your life
- Explore your Nadi system — the subtle channels that carry prana and energy through your whole body, especially three in particular: Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna
- Learn the secrets of the 5 Elements and how they relate to our chakras
- Discover the breaths, bandhs (locks), mantras, and mudras of the First Sun, Second Sun, and the lower 4 chakras, and how they prepare us for higher consciousness
- Learn how to surge the energy upwards through Ida, Pingala, and the Sushumna Nadis to open the Third Eye
Module 4: The Power of Inner Listening, Inner Seeing & Inner Sensing
As we learn to control and work with prana and our Nadis, and control our lower brain, teaching the upper brain (neocortex) to “shut up” becomes just as important as it tends to overanalyze everything and cannot stop chattering. In Tantra, the upper chattering mind is called Chanda, the lower headless body of fear and complexes is called Munda, and we have to become Chamundaya, a form of Kali energy, who comes out of us to destroy them both by cutting their heads off. Then we get some inner quiet and we can begin the process of training ourselves to truly hear, see, and feel our inner world. Our upward journey begins.
In this module, you’ll:
- Understand how to shut all your brains down and find inner quiet — in other words, you’ll learn to Shut Up!
- Learn the art of inner listening and discover the Magic Flute inside of you that plays the music of the chakras
- Be initiated in the Hum Sah breath and the art of bringing Cosmic Intelligence into your body from above
- Learn to shut down all sound except AUM and train yourself for inner seeing — single-pointed focus using Tratak and the candle
- Learn the secret of using Jyotis (flames) and sacred Mandalas to part the Avarana veils within and open the gates to Brahma’s Cave
- Be initiated into secret mantras for dissolution of the ego at the throat and the opening of the sky above
Module 5: Brahma’s Cave, Tarini & the Sky Walker
As we learn to become still, listen deeply, and see inwards, we begin to discover a complete universe in our midbrain or limbic brain region. The Tantrics called this Brahma’s Cave, and it is always seen as a vast cavernous space inside our head which was home to a beautiful Shiva Linga which we now know represents the pineal gland.
When properly navigated and activated, this cave was filled with light and gave us access to a higher Star which came to us as a Goddess or Shakti called Tarini (or Tara, literally meaning Star) that leads to the dimensions above us in the vibrating universe. She provides the gateway to our superconscious higher minds.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn the secret mantras or codes to enter Brahma’s Cave and experience the vast Blue Sky and Inner Cosmos that awaits you
- Be initiated into a special breath and mudra called Khechari that will create a circuit between you, earth, and heaven above through Brahma’s Cave
- Be taught the secrets of Soma and Amrit (immortality) and how hacking this Cave will give you access to the elixir of life and eternal bliss
- Understand how to meditate on the Linga inside Brahma’s Cave through focus, breath, a special mantra, and techniques of concentration
- Learn how to see the Star Gate of Tara using the Jyoti Mudra
Module 6: Lalitha Tripura Sundari & The Power of Shakti’s Grace
As long as we are in the body, the Tantrics always described the intelligence that controlled everything in the body or energy or matter as Shakti — the sacred feminine energy of desire, realization, and dissolution. Our entire body is made up of Shaktis which are all essential subtle energies or powers that are actually one but take on multiple aspects or forms in our bodies and the cosmos.
If we learn to turn on a switch inside or hack their powers, something magical turns on in the astral dimension, and then something instantly turns on at the causal or Source level. That means that learning to wake up Shaktis in our bodies will align us to cosmos.
Raja will guide us through the Shaktis and introduce you to Kundalini and the Devis that make the journey to open the Third Eye even more delightful. You will meet Shyama (The Shakti of the Heart), Varahi (the Goddess of the Third Eye), and Lalitha Tripura Sundari (the Goddess of the Three Cities) who sits on the Thousand Petals of the Crown chakra.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover the meanings and stories behind Shyama, Varahi, and Lalitha Tripura Sundari from the ancient scriptures of Dattatreya and Parashurama
- Learn ways in which you can please these energies to get your sixth sense powers, open your Third Eye, and find the secret to bliss, creativity, abundance, and immortality
- Learn how to meditate on them and the secret Yantras or symbols that allow us access to their powers
- Be initiated into the sacred mantras of the three Shaktis to help you awaken everything
Module 7: Conversations With the Void – The Dance of Shiva & Shakti
In order for us to truly develop mastery over our Third Eye for manifestation, intuition, clairvoyance, clairsentience, creativity, power, and bliss, we have to learn how to become completely still, experience real silence, and enter the domain of the Void — Shunya, Samadhi, or Bhairav. This fourth state of consciousness where we blur into a new reality is called the Turiya state.
Through his studies of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, the seminal Tantric teachings on the dance of Shiva and Shakti in Spanda, Raja will teach you how to still the mind into a state of Samyama so that you can begin to manifest and visualize new realities. We’ll discover that the Void is not scary or empty at all but is a blissful, throbbing, vibrating state full of love and happiness from which all things come into being.
In this module, you’ll:
- Understand how to experience the Void and to turn on that state of consciousness at any time of the day, even while doing your normal activities
- Explore how to step into the Void and return to the world like a magician between 2 breaths
- Learn how to still reality so you can redesign it from the Void
- Be introduced to the Vajra — the lightning path to Third Eye awakening — and how it can bring vast intelligence into your life
- Realize that the Void is the source of all intelligence and wisdom — and that meditating on it through the Third Eye brings about real Magic
- Be given 7 meditations that will change your life
Module 8: The Art & Magic of the White Monastery
One of the secret paths to working with your Third Eye is to create a sacred place that is completely your own private inner space, from where you can travel to multiverses and higher Turiya consciousness and bring back vast intelligence and wisdom to this domain. You become an alchemist who can traverse two worlds and join the shamans and seers before you that have transformed the world in their own ways.
One of the greatest alchemists, magicians (wizard) and Tantrics like Abhinav Gupta, Gorakshanath, Hermes Trismegistus, and Merlin, was the Buddhist Tantric, Padmasambhava, better known as Guru Rinpoche, who was the founding figure of Buddhism in Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan. His monasteries of the Rinpoche sect are the most beautiful places for meditation and self-realization. Real gateways to the Void. Raja will teach you how to create your own monastery or virtual reality cave where you can download vast intelligence from the collective consciousness and then bring it into the world and make magic in people’s lives.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn deep techniques of relaxation, slowing down the breath, and developing tranquil silence and equanimity through the 3 stages of AUM and immersion in the White Cloud
- Be taken on a guided meditation by Raja in creating your own sacred garden, sacred White Monastery, and gateway to opening the door through your Third Eye to the visionary states
- Discover your inner guide or angel, learn how to communicate with them, and how to let them guide you to the answers you seek
- Learn to see your inner screen, which will show you answers to all your questions
- Learn how to see and then design any reality you wish and how that manifests in the world through the heart and surrender
Module 9: SHREEM & the Power of Manifestation Through Absolute Surrender
By now you have discovered many ways to open your Third Eye and bring information and intuition into your life. But how do you learn to use this wisdom and to manifest the magic in your life without having your ego and the chattering mind Chanda take over once again? In Tantra, the secret is the complete surrender to the Heart Center, the Hridaya, the Anahata, the home of your Jeev Atman, your true Self. The Soul. No me. Everything.
By bringing your visions down to your heart and surrendering them to the Universe, you acknowledge that you are not in control but will willingly become a channel for the Universal Energy to come into this world. Raja will teach you sacred Kaula Tantra meditations and mantras that enable you to take all your visions and dreams and turn them into reality through the heart.
In this module, you’ll:
- Be taught to experience the Sacred Pillar of Light, Full Heart Awakening, the White Lotus, the White Pearl, and the Golden Linga
- Learn how to bring your visions and desires from the Third Eye down to the heart and surrender them there
- Be taught how to chant SHREEM and the sacred mantra of Maha Lakshmi or Kamala as magical incantations
- Learn how to see your vision already fulfilled and leave it to the Shakti energies to bring alive
- Learn how to live between the body, the heavens, the Third Eye, and the heart
- Go silent and experience complete and total bliss; all desires will seem meaningless when that comes, and everything will begin to flow in perfection!
About Raja Choudhury
Raja Choudhury aims to disrupt human consciousness and awaken each of us to our true evolutionary potential using his deep knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Kriya Yoga. In a personal quest of over 20 years, Raja has comparatively explored most of the great (and some unknown) wisdom traditions of the world and has experienced many teachings and transformative methodologies firsthand. He now wants to share this magical adventure and discoveries with everyone.
Raja’s own shift occurred in 2006 when he underwent a dramatic Kundalini awakening that rewired his system and opened up a new universe of potential. Raja initially started life as an architect from London’s Architectural Association and then went on to become a Webby-winning digital creative director in New York where this awakening occurred.
He then created numerous documentary films on wisdom and consciousness, including Spirituality in the Modern World with Ken Wilber and Traleg Rinpoche; Yoga: Aligning to the Source; and acclaimed films on many great spiritual teachers.
In 2014 he was awarded India’s prestigious National Film Award for his film, The Quantum Indians. He’s currently making a film for PBS on Swami Vivekananda called First Guru. Raja gave a TED talk, “Indian Wisdom for Today’s World,” in 2012 and a TEDx talk, “Yoga: India’s Open Source Gift to the World,” in 2015. His talks on Kundalini, Shiva, the Third Eye, and meditation are very popular on YouTube.
In his own spiritual quest, he was initiated first into Kriya Yoga in 1998 and went on to take deep initiations into Raja Yoga, advanced Kriya Yoga, and then finally, and most importantly, Sri Vidya and Kula Tantra, from Guruji Amritananda of Devipuram. Raja is currently exploring the deep non-dualism of the ancient Trika School.
Raja also practices Aikido and Qigong and is a passionate student of neuroscience, history, comparative mysticism, esoteric traditions, and the mind. His teachings are a syncretic blend of Eastern and Western ideas. In the past year, he has initiated over 800 people into the magic of Kundalini awakening, and shares his Shakti energy with them and the world via the Internet and regular workshops and retreats. Raja, who is married to Jagriti and has a 10-year-old daughter, Noor, and a cocker spaniel named Max, lives between New Delhi and New York.
More courses from the same author: Raja Choudhury
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.