Ken Honda – Money EQ
The Money EQ Program takes you on a 21-day journey towards elevating your Money EQ: and in turn, your finances and your life.
Divided into 3 weeks, the Program features daily guidance by Ken Honda himself, as he guides you through a series of daily training videos and exercises designed to transform your relationship with money.
By the end of the program, you’ll experience lifelong changes to how you think about money. Your capacity to earn, multiply, invest, and give back money. And ultimately, how you harness money to create unshakable prosperity and peace of mind.
PART 1: A Path To Happy Money
In the first week of the Money EQ Program, you’ll explore your existing relationship with money, and how it’s affecting you in unexpected ways. You’ll uncover the hidden financial hang-ups, beliefs, and models of reality that have held you back throughout your life, as you get clear on the real reasons wealth is important to you.
- What is your money secretly trying to tell you? This thought exercise instantly reveals what your subconscious mind feels about money.
- Creating your personal Wealth Map. Follow these steps to define why wealth is important to various areas of your life (this map will serve as a foundation for the rest of your journey).
- The 3 Money Types quiz. Are you a controller, indifferent, or fearful? The answer may surprise you.
- Are you stuck in scare-city? If you constantly feel there’s barely enough to get by, this mind shift will finally set you on the path to abundance.
- The world’s most effective wealth habit: according to Wahei Takeda, the Warren Buffet of Japan (it only takes a few minutes a day).
- And many more lessons in building your foundation for financial success.
PART 2: Healing Money Wounds
The focus of your second week is clearing out your money wounds. You’ll go deeper into your core identity, and explore the impact your culture and family have left on your relationship with money. You’ll also begin using tools such as meditation to heal your money wounds, and start replacing them with new programming that elevates you into a money magnet.
- The 5 types of Money Wounds Find out which ones are affecting you, where they came from, and how to heal them.
- The unholy trinity of negative money emotions. How to spot and rise above the 3 common emotions that force you into poor financial decisions.
- Forgiveness for the past, fortune for the future. Follow these steps to release past pain and resentment that’s silently dragging down your financial success in the present.
- Opening your floodgates to wealth. Learn how to rise above the illusion of lack, and train your brain to receive wealth from your surroundings (there’s more of it than you might think).
- The Self-Expansion exercise. Use this immersive exercise to receive abundant energy from your past, your present, and even from collective human consciousness.
- And many more lessons on healing your money wounds.
PART 3: Creating A New Life With Happy Money
In your final week, Ken will expand your capacity to receive, retain, grow, and even share your wealth. You’ll discover how to step into a refreshingly new money mindset, and embrace a way of life where prosperity is your effortless default state. By the end of this week, you’ll be primed to create your new life, surrounded by Happy Money.
- Are you limiting your own inflow of Happy Money? Do this to grow your money container, so you can start earning and saving more immediately.
- The Stretchy Sweater exercise. Use this exercise to train your brain to feel at home in a state of abundance, and banish scarcity thinking for good.
- Using your gifts to attract wealth. Learn how to pinpoint your unique talents, and use them as magnets for multiplying your Happy Money (this goes way beyond just doing what you love).
- Who would you be without your limitations? Explore a vision of your greatest, most abundant self – and command your mind to shift that vision into reality.
- Attracting money through relationships. Discover how to curate a community of people who can’t help but uplift your financial success – even if you don’t know a single wealthy person.
- And many more lessons on creating your new prosperous way of life.
More courses from the same author: Ken Honda
There are no reviews yet.