The Mastery of Sleep program with Dr. Michael Breus is designed to systematically hack your environment and your hormonal system to trigger deep sleep based on your unique circadian rhythm (also known as your Chronotype).
In just 28 days, you’ll learn how to use the latest science of sleep to identify your ideal bedtime, the number of hours of sleep your mind and body really needs (hint: the 8-hour sleep is a complete myth), and how to reprogram your mind and body to wake up energized without ever needing an alarm clock.
By the end of The Mastery of Sleep program, you’ll quickly notice just how much easier and faster you fall asleep, and night-waking becomes rarer and rarer.
No matter how many frustrating nights of restlessness you’ve endured in the past – just let Dr. Michael Breus guide you through the process. And before you know it, you’ll be enjoying some of the most blissful, uninterrupted sleep of your life – night after night after night.
PART 1: Sleep 101
Your journey begins by building the foundation for deep sleep. You’ll go on a fascinating deep dive into the science of sleep as you get a clear understanding of what really needs to happen to your mind, body and environment for a good night’s rest.
- Discover why the “diet + exercise” paradigm is incomplete and why sleep is the foundation for all your health goals.
- Use this simple mental reframing technique to build more empowering beliefs about sleep so you no longer see sleep as a source of endless frustration.
- A powerful evening routine for maximizing your chances for deep, rejuvenating sleep.
PART 2: Your New Direction
Your environment is a key pillar to a night of blissful sleep. You will learn how you can turn your bedroom into a ‘sleep haven’ that automatically triggers your mind and body to easily drift into a deep sleep.
- Most people think we need 8 hours of sleep a night – but the truth is that your sleep requirements depend on your biology. Discover your unique sleep Chronotype so you know how much sleep you really need.
- Learn how to use your environment to trigger your senses and your hormonal system for more consistent sleep.
- Discover the best time to catch up on lost sleep so you can quickly shake off any grogginess and lethargy.
PART 3: Your Mind & Body
By this stage of the Quest, you’ll already start seeing massive improvements in both the duration and quality of your sleep. Next, you’ll learn how to take it a step further by reprogramming your mind and body so you’re not only sleeping better but you’re waking up fully energized.
- How to drink coffee like a pro: caffeine is a powerful stimulant so knowing the ideal time to consume it can make the difference between another restless night and the best sleep of your life.
- Discover the foods you should incorporate into your meals to prime your body for deep rest.
- Learn how the quality of your sleep can have a direct impact on your youthfulness, weight management and skin health.
- Instead of ‘tiring yourself out’ in the gym, discover the ideal time to workout based on your chronotype to ease you into a deeper sleep.
PART 4: Sleep Robbers & Solutions
Tie everything together in this wrap-up chapter as you explore powerful hacks to curb jet lag, how to nap the right way, and the best ways to sidestep some of the most common “sleep robbers” that may have sabotaged your sleep in the past.
- The 6 types of napping: naps are a surprisingly powerful way of reclaiming ‘lost sleep’. Here’s what they are and how to incorporate them into your day.
- Sleep can feel like a premium when you’re a parent. Discover key strategies for regular deep sleep as a parent, even when you have an infant child in your care.
- Review the improvements in your sleep quality and craft a personalized routine for consistent restful sleep every single night.
More courses from the same author: Michael Breus