Eric Yeboah – Hypnotherapy Treatment Foundation
Description Of Hypnotherapy Treatment Foundation
Understand hypnotherapy process, Ego- strengthening, How hypnotherapy work for chronic pain and chronic grief etc
Hypnotherapy is one of the good therapy that has being used for several years with incredible out come for improving patient health. Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy that has being used to reprogram the subconscious mind, when one is under hypnosis, you put the mind into a heightened state of learning, which makes the individual more susceptible to suggestions for self improvement, or it can position you to modify your behavior.
In this situation you have a focus of attention and it makes the individual concern more calm and very relaxed. Its time we all understand that one may have being hypnotized on his own without even recognizing it. At some point we all may have being day dreaming at a traffic light and we got so lost even in our thought that we did not realize that the light have changed. The point is we may have being hypnotized all the time without the aid of a competent professional therapist.
Hypnotherapy has play a very vital role in aiding with the healing of anxiety, depression, smoking and weight loss etc, in fact some people may see a hypnotherapist even before and during childbirth or to increase individual self-esteem. There are so many literature that points strongly to the use of hypnotherapy in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
We must also understand that hypnotherapist are not medical doctors and hypnosis cannot cure disease like heart disease or cancer. There is also the need to seek the services of a therapist when your are suffering from emotional challenges and other areas that need the attention of a therapist, the best way to find a therapist that you will feel more comfortable is when the therapist was recommended to you by a friend or an expertise in the professional health industry, word of mouth recommendation is still the best way to get contact to the must competent therapist.
In your hypnotist state you will always remember any thing that happens to you, you will not be asleep or unconscious, the hypnotic trance can be broken at any time during the process.
What you’ll learn in Hypnotherapy Treatment Foundation
In Hypnotherapy Treatment Foundation, you’ll:
- Effectiveness of hypnotherapy
- Advance techniques of hypnotherapy
- Ways to hypnotize your pain away
- The hypnotherapy process ( how does it work)
- Hypnotherapy work for anxiety
- Hypnotherapy treatment for depression
- How can hypnotherapy help my child to overcome phobia
- Hypnotherapy for treating alcohol abuse
- Hypnotherapy for treating chronic pain
- The symptoms of PTSD and how hypnotherapy helps
- How hypnotherapy helps with chronic grief
- How hypnotherapy treat stress
Section 1: Introduction
- Lecture 1 Introduction
- Lecture 2 What is hypnotherapy
- Lecture 3 Effectiveness of hypnotherapy
- Lecture 4 Things to consider
- Lecture 5 Common misconceptions
- Lecture 6 How to get started
Section 2: Advance Techniques Of Hypnotherapy
- Lecture 7 Suggestion
- Lecture 8 ‘Act as if’ and modelling
- Lecture 9 Anchoring and mindfulness
- Lecture 10 Creative visualization and mental rehearsal
- Lecture 11 Desensitization and prediction error shift
- Lecture 12 Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Lecture 13 Bring back the good time with hypnotic visualization
- Lecture 14 Use post hypnotic therapy- build positive expectation
- Lecture 15 Use hypnotic phenomena to demonstrate that they can change
Section 3: Five Qualities To Look For In A Good Hypnotherapist
- Lecture 16 They understand hypnosis
- Lecture 17 They do not use scripts
- Lecture 18 They do not try and sell you a set number of sessions
- Lecture 19 They have good imagination
- Lecture 20 The way they talk about your predicament resonates with you
Section 4: The Hypnotherapy Process ( How Does It Work)
- Lecture 21 The initial consultation
- Lecture 22 Hypnosis
- Lecture 23 Therapy
- Lecture 24 Hypnotic suggestions
- Lecture 25 Ego-strengthening
- Lecture 26 Metaphors
- Lecture 27 Other therapy approaches
- Lecture 28 Home work
- Lecture 29 Ending the hypnotherapy session
- Lecture 30 Conclusion
Section 5: Ways To Hypnotize Your Pain Away
- Lecture 31 Find a quiet spot and imaging a healing, white, light
- Lecture 32 Create a personal hypnotic mantra and practice relaxing
- Lecture 33 Pay attention to your body and practice focusing
- Lecture 34 image positive outcomes and engage your senses
- Lecture 35 Put your mind at ease and learn to breath correctly
Section 6: Hypnotherapy Work For Anxiety
- Lecture 36 What is anxiety
- Lecture 37 How to recognize anxiety
- Lecture 38 When does anxiety become a problem
- Lecture 39 How does hypnotherapy work for anxiety
- Lecture 40 How many hypnotherapy sessions are needed for anxiety
Section 7: Hypnotherapy Treatment For Depression
- Lecture 41 Why consider hypnotherapy for depression
- Lecture 42 Hypnotherapy plus cognitive behavioral therapy for depression
- Lecture 43 Hypnotherapy plus interpersonal therapy for depression
- Lecture 44 Hypnotherapy plus TMS therapy for depression
Section 8: How Can Hypnotherapy Help My Child Overcome Phobia
- Lecture 45 Phobias of children
- Lecture 46 Ways hypnotherapy help children deal with phobias
Section 9: Hypnotherapy For Treating Alcohol Abuse
- Lecture 47 What is alcohol addiction
- Lecture 48 What causes alcohol dependency
- Lecture 49 What are the signs of a drinking problem
- Lecture 50 How can hypnotherapy help with drinking problems
Section 10: Hypnotherapy For Treating Chronic Pain
- Lecture 51 How can hypnosis treat chronic pain
- Lecture 52 What to expect during a hypnotherapy session in chronic pain
Section 11: The Five Symptoms Of PTSD And How Hypnotherapy Helps
- Lecture 53 Exposure
- Lecture 54 Intrusion
- Lecture 55 Avoidance
- Lecture 56 Alteration
- Lecture 57 Arousal
Section 12: How Hypnotherapy Helps With Chronic Grief
- Lecture 58 Symptoms of chronic grief
- Lecture 59 What are the causes of chronic grief
- Lecture 60 How does heart – centered hypnotherapy work
Section 13: How Hypnotherapy Treats Stress
- Lecture 61 Why do we get stressed
- Lecture 62 Signs of stress
- Lecture 63 Hypnotherapy for stress
Section 14: The Hypnotherapy Process ( How Does It Work)
- Lecture 64 Tips to reduce stress
About Eric Yeboah
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.
More courses from the same author: Eric Yeboah
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.