Learn The Latest Advanced Language Patterns
NLP is one of the most powerful personal change and communication technologies available in the world today. And like all good technologies it develops and changes as experts make new insights and learn how to create results quicker, better and more elegantly than has been taught before.
In the early days of NLP, and even many trainings taught today – there was a huge emphasis on pacing and leading, stacking presuppositions and using “Yes sets” when persuading others . While all of these are still useful there has been a sea of change in how master persuaders use the technology that goes way beyond the original skill set.
The truth is the patterns used by those who are leading the field have evolved greatly in the past ten years. The really good communicators don’t rely on “yes sets” or “stacked presuppositions” to influence others.
Such overt techniques are rarely used by masters anymore. Instead the world’s best communicators are able to weave words and use anecdotal stories to build covert causal patterns that bypass the recipient’s consciousness using the latest breakthroughs in the art of persuasion and change.
And now you can learn to do this too from one of the world’s finest NLP trainers.
Learn From One Of NLP’s Finest Master Trainers
Meet Michael Breen
One of the industry’s most well respected Executive Coaches and Master NLP Trainers
This exclusive training is taught by a world-class master NLP trainer and celebrity coach Michael Breen. Michael has:
- Over 30 years experience teaching NLP around the world
- NLP Master DHE Trainer and Master Hypnotist
- Co‐founded largest NLP training school in the world
- For 10 years co-ran workshops with Dr. Richard Bandler & Paul McKenna
- Is an expert at behavioral change
- Management consultant to numerous Fortune 100 companies
- Created the first business NLP practitioner in the UK
- Is one of Europe’s leading executive coaches
- And is known for teaching NLP in a way that makes it very easy to apply
- Has taught over 80,000 students
Advanced Language Patterns: Seeding Suggestions & Thought Viruses
We start off this training series by teaching you some of the current cutting edge language skills being used by master communicators today. The content and topics covered make yes set, stacked presuppositions, embedded commands, look like NLP language skills circa 1990 and instead brings your knowledge with language up to date.
Inside this training you will discover how you don’t have to bend someone’s arm, use “dark” NLP or “Jedi” mind tricks to have someone willingly follow your lead. What you need to do and how you can do it demonstrated and taught to you in detail in this idea evoking training. Michael connects the dots that for many NLPers have been missing.
Inside this 110 minute training program you will:
- Learn about the radical mind shift to adopt if you want to become infinitely more persuasive and skillful in your use of language. It doesn’t matter how many language patterns you know, if you are having to arm wrestle or force, then you haven’t discovered this secret yet
- Learn about these five key pre-requisite skills that when you do these well, will help you become infinitely more persuasive without having to learning a single additional language pattern!
- Learn why most approaches to doing “language patterns” are really an example of a putting someone through a fixed procedure and why if you want to be really skillful you will want to avoid doing this. And when you do, things become much much easier… to help you get what you want in almost any context.
- Discover why having strong foundations is KEY to doing advanced language work and exactly what these foundations are…
- Be able to intentional design how you you will affect someone’s state to assist you in the influencing process.
- Discover this transformative way of thinking about influencing someone that starts at the other side of suggestion… this is advanced NLP language stuff, not covered in NLP books or training courses.
- Learn what “priming” is, how it works and how to do it. When you learn this skill your suggestions, overt or covert, will be so much more powerful because the idea will already be seeded inside your listeners mind and “primed” to be acted on.
- Discover how to prime someone at the perceptual level to think more highly of you. (Very useful for professional sales and first meeting contexts).
- Learn how to use use semantic priming… having a person come to the conclusions you want without you having to overtly say them.
- Learn what reverse mind reading is and how you to use it in priming… this is way cool and very powerful to get ideas inside people’s mind that several master trainers use to wire up new learnings.
- Discover the secret Michael ALWAYS uses during live workshops to influence his participants states positively.
- Learn what Memes are and how to use them to your benefit. Memes are a fascinating area and when you know how they work and what makes them stick you will be able to set your own “thought virus” in someone else’s mind intentionally.
- Find out how to build suggestions inside your listeners mind using the power of Polya patterns. Polya patterns are hugely important when you want to use plausible inference to create seeming cause-effect connections. Very useful for any trainer, coach, sales person or professional communicator.
- Once you know what priming is, how it works, are able to use memes, Michael will help you understand how to use “classes of metaphor” to add greater solidity and depth to the thoughts that you are setting up inside someone else’s mind. Milton Erickson was an expert at using metaphors powerfully and you will understand how class of metaphor can become a very powerful tool.
- Learn how to use sentence fragments – a very cool linguistic tool – to seed suggestions, setup thought viruses and direct your listeners attention elegantly. Sentence fragments are used extensively by some of the worlds best NLP trainers. You will learn how they work in this
- Apply the same pattern used by Milton Erickson to ensure your suggestions ‘stick”. This is the inverse of what you may have been told about how he used suggestions.
- Learn the most useful Polya Pattern to increase the plausibility, the credibility for the suggestions and ideas that you are seeding…when you know how to do this your influence become magnetic
- Enjoy example after example of Michael teaching you how to use priming, sentence fragments and advanced language skills through multiple stories that hook you attention and shows you what is possible.
- Discover what language pattern is key if you want to seed ideas inside someone’s world view and used extensively by Richard Bandler, Michael Breen and many other expert persuaders.
- Discover how NLP techniques be used conversationally to create change.. this is easier than most people think.
- Learn powerful strategies for getting people on board fast who were “forced” to attend your training/presentation (this is common problem for corporate trainers, when you do this you’ll notice a big difference in results.)
- Hear how to use embedded suggestions so it sounds completely conversational
- Hear multiple examples of elegant use of conversational sub-modalities as Michael takes you right in to the heart of captivating stories and sensory rich narratives while demonstrating what he is teaching
- Lastly discover how to deal effectively with people who always disagree with what you say. Once you know how to do this you will be able to powerfully able to deal with polarity responders.
If you love language and want to develop several new advanced language skill sets then you will love this training.
More courses from the same author: Michael Breen