You can pass your PMP Exam, we can help.
Taught by 4 expert Project Managers with over 80 years of combined Project Management work experience and 35+ years of teaching Project Management.
What other students are saying about our “PMP: The Complete PMP Course & Practice Exam 2022” Course:
- Very helpful. I took this course as a refresher after not passing the PMP. The practice questions, and lecture are close to the what the PMP exam covers. (Vanessa, 5-stars)
- Best Course to Study for PMP EXAM! (Veeresh, 5-stars)
- Yes it the greatest match i have come across. I started attending the PM tutorials 5 years back but still unable to take the PMI exam but hopefully will do now. The explanation here in this lecture is fantastic and comprehensive especially with the example given for explanation. (Fidelis, 5-stars)
- The videos are high quality and the course includes interactive elements such as assignments and quizzes. Furthermore, the course has embedded resources that facilitate learning and assignment completion. I highly recommend this course. (David, 5-stars)
This training is based on the current PMP exam and includes all the new curriculum updates for the January 1st 2021 PMP exam changes, which is what you will be tested on for the current exam.
We will give you the knowledge, tools, techniques, and approaches to pass your PMP certification and become a better Project Manager.
Included in this course:
- Video lectures covering the entire PMP curriculum (18+ hours)
- Combined PMP lecture notes from all the lecture slides (80+ pages)
- 35 Contact hours / PDUs *You HAVE to complete all lectures, quizzes, tests, and assignments to get the certificate of completion* – 25 hours technical, 5 hours leadership, 5 hours strategic.
- 35+ Project Management templates for download.
- 10 domain specific practice questions for each of the PMP knowledge areas (60 total)
- PMP study planner
- A full 200 question PMP practice exam
- Web links for all the PMP domains, general Project Management, PMI, and the PMP certification in general
- 900,000+ Enrollments Worldwide – Best Selling Udemy instructor – CISSP, CEH, Pentest+, CySA+, Sec+, Net+, A+, PRINCE2, ITIL
Ku’uipo Laumatia Murray
- 20+ years of training PMP students, former college adjunct professor (Project Management), former PMI President of the Honolulu chapter, MBA, and Doctoral candidate in Education leadership.
- 18 years of experience managing projects, programs, and portfolios. Master of Science in Project Management (MPM – Master Project Manager), and experienced educator and trainer.
- 430,000+ Enrollments Worldwide – Best Selling Udemy instructor – CISSP, PMP, CISM, CC, 2x CCNP, CDPSE, Security+, 3x CCNA
Our course is designed to help prepare you for the PMP Exam:
- Introduction to the PMP certification and your instructors.
- The Project Management Framework.
- The Project Management Process Groups.
- Monitoring and Controlling.
- Agile Project Management and the Agile Practice Guide.
- Applying the Project Management Process to your Project using the Gameboard approach.
- PMP Exam preparation, PMP study plans, the PMP application, how to study efficiently and effectively.
** To get the 35 contact hours, you HAVE to complete all lectures, quizzes, tests and assignments to get the certificate of completion. 25 hours technical, 5 hours leadership, 5 hours strategic**
*** NOTE: We do not answer assignments, they are made for you to get used to use the Project Management templates we provide with the course and for you to understand the logical flow of a project. ***
You’ll Also Get:
- Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
- An Udemy “Certificate of Completion” for download (CPE/CEUs).
- Bonus materials: 200 PMP practice questions.
- Bonus materials: Downloadable PMP study guides.
- Offline video viewing on the Udemy mobile apps.
- 30-days no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
What you’ll learn in PMP: The Complete PMP Course & Practice Exams
- Prepare for the updated 2021 PMP (Project Management Professional) exam, the current exam.
- Clear understanding of the 5 Process Groups, the 10 PMP Knowledge Areas, and the 49 Processes.
- Earn the 35 Contact hours needed for your PMP application.
- Get all the resources you need to pass your PMP certification exam.
- Understand Project Management from PMI’s perspective.
- Learn why you want to get your PMP certification and what it can give you.
- Earn 35 PDUs if you are already PMP certified,
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers who are wanting to pass their PMP exam.
- Project Managers who need the 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP exam (all included in the course).
- Project Managers who want to earn 35 PDUs (all included in the course).
- Project Managers who want to learn Project Management from PMIs (Project Management Institute) perspective.
- This is NOT for inexperienced Project Managers, for those we recommend CAPM classes.
More courses from the same author: Thor Pedersen
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.