Description Of Mastering The Mediumship Minset
Explore transformative wisdom, techniques, and practices to embody the mediumship mindset every day — and experience how your ability to connect with spirit, facilitate accurate readings, and feel comfortable and confident in sessions depends on your mindset.
Join Suzanne Giesemann and master the mediumship mindset in her new advanced course. She’ll share wisdom, techniques, and practices so you can adopt this all-encompassing perspective that makes your readings — and the moments in your life — the best they can be.
With Suzanne Giesemann, you’ll dig deeply into the ways you’re limiting your mindset without realizing it — and learn how to free yourself to access your innate connection with all that is, including spirits, guides, and angels.
Suzanne Giesemann designed this course for those who want to uplevel their readings as mediums, while also deepening their spiritual lives at all times.
As you embrace the mediumship mindset as part of who you are, you’ll see results — more compelling evidence and clearer messages from Spirit, and a new way of envisioning your life as a soul on a journey of endless discovery.
Communicating with loved ones who are no longer in physical form is something everyone is inherently designed to do, Suzanne Giesemann says. You don’t need to have any experience or psychic skills to become a medium…
If you’re just beginning to explore mediumship, you’ll also get access to Suzanne Giesemann’s 7-module course, The Foundations of Evidential Mediumship: Confidently Receive Messages From the Other Side to Further Your Soul’s Growth & Unite Loved Ones when you register. In this introductory course, you’ll learn to bring love and healing into your communication with loved ones in the nonphysical realms.
What you’ll learn in Mastering The Mediumship Minset
In this Mastering The Mediumship Minset course, you’ll:
- Learn ways to improve your readings and every part of your life as you master the mediumship mindset in which anything is possible, life works in your favor, you’re always supported by spirit guides, and something even better is about to happen
- Set aside limiting traits and bring joy into your readings and everything you do
- Connect and communicate more authentically and skillfully with one-pointed attention
- Explore the spiritual principles of non-doing and centering to uncover the strongest evidence during readings
- Practice the skill of presence to connect with the higher intelligence of your subconscious
- Achieve balance through the process of grounding so you can optimize your soul-to-soul connections
- Feel less overwhelm and frustration as you embrace the flow of life
- Discover common avoidance tactics that may hold you back from mastering mediumship
- Realize the different “flavors” of high energy and how you can embody roles to match each flavor
- Manifest mastery in your readings and all of life
- Participate in a live Q&A and integration session with Suzanne Giesemann
- Experience practices to balance and optimize your energy, program helpful energy patterns into your energy field (and deprogram those that may be impeding your progress), and become the clearest possible vessel for Spirit communication
- And do much more…
What You’ll Discover in Mastering The Mediumship Minset
In this 10-week transformational intensive, Suzanne Giesemann will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully master your evidential mediumship skills to trust yourself to effortlessly connect with Spirit.
Module 1: Understanding the Elements of the Mediumship Mindset to Become the Most Accurate Medium Possible (March 22)
Mediumship is a sacred gift that will flourish when nourished.
Once you’ve learned to connect soul-to-soul with non-physical beings, the expansion of your abilities becomes an ongoing journey of discovery, improvement, and joy.
Suzanne Giesemann will remind you why your soul has chosen this path and discuss mediumship as not just a vocation, but a way of life. Due to the very nature of soul-to-soul communication, the medium’s mindset must be refined and elevated.
The sacred work of spirit communication unfolds best when you clearly understand and embrace what is needed to be the best, most accurate medium possible.
In this opening module, you’ll learn:
- The elements of a mediumship mindset
- How mastering the mediumship mindset positively affects your life
- What’s required for short- and long-term success as a practitioner with a mediumship mindset
- How using modern technology will accelerate your progress and improve your connections
- A practice you can do yourself to be the clearest possible vessel for Spirit communication
Module 2: Naturally Radiate a Higher Vibration to Bring Joy Into Your Life (March 29)
Joy is your birthright as a soul in human form — present at the deepest levels, even in the darkest hours.
As Suzanne Giesemann will explain, joy is not just an emotion or state of being. It’s also another name for the Source that makes Spirit communication possible.
To master the mediumship mindset, you must consciously become aware that you are Joy in expression — and as a result, you’ll naturally radiate a higher vibration.
You’ll automatically set aside limiting human traits and bring Joy into not only your readings, but everything you do. The more you become Joy in expression, the easier and more joyous your Spirit connections will be.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The importance of maintaining the highest energy and an open heart
- How to balance the head and the heart for true knowing in a reading
- Techniques to build high energy
- Impediments to high energy that may detract from mediumship
- Different “flavors” of high energy and how you can embody roles to match each flavor
- A practice to program helpful energy patterns and deprogram those that may be impeding your progress
Module 3: Master the Mind Through One-Pointed Attention to More Skillfully Communicate (April 5)
Anyone can make a connection with non-physical beings, but true mastery takes place when you understand the wholeness within which all communication takes place.
This wholeness is your true essence. The center of you is connected to all centers.
Once you come to know and trust that the same Being is experiencing life through you and with those with whom you are communicating — that communication becomes a delightful dance of information and energy.
To achieve true mastery, you must master the mind through a flow-state known as one-pointed attention.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The difference between thoughts of separation and of wholeness
- Keys to experiencing one-pointed attention and resting in a state of oneness
- How to get out of your own way and thoroughly trust Spirit
- A new acronym for taking your mediumship to the next level
- A powerful way to connect with your sitters/clients to ensure the best possible connections with their loved ones
Module 4: The Art of Non-Doing & Centering to Uncover the Strongest Evidence & Most Accurate Messages During Readings (April 12)
Mediumship involves both active and passive energy.
Mastering the art of “non-doing” leads to readings in which the strongest evidence and most accurate, healing messages come through, without even trying.
The masterful mediumship mindset says, “I don’t do the reading — the reading unfolds with Spirit.”
Non-doing is the natural result of being centered. To get to this state of mastery, it is critical to know how to become centered and remain that way, no matter what.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- The difference between non-doing and being passive
- Habits that get in the way of allowing a reading to unfold naturally
- The optimal way to achieve a state of innocence and purity in a reading
- How to become centered at will
- A powerful phrase for exceeding your limitations in a reading
- How to avoid frustration with yourself and others that might affect your mediumship
Module 5: Practice the Skill of Presence to Access the Higher Intelligence of Your Subconscious So You Can Relax & Feel Comfortable in Readings (April 19)
It’s possible to master one-pointed focus and still not be present. Those in Spirit are always in the now so learning to be present is a critical skill for mediumship mastery.
When you drift out of the present moment, Spirit connections more easily go awry.
Presence requires a state of awareness and connection deeper than normal human waking consciousness. Mastering this mental skill allows you to access higher intelligence through the subconscious.
As Suzanne Giesemann will share, being in the now does not take effort. It’s always here, just like the spirits with whom you are communicating!
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The concept of being in the now and why it’s important to mediumship
- How to recognize when you’re not truly present
- Distinctions between the subconscious and conscious mind
- Avoidance tactics that can hold you back from mastering mediumship
- Differences between linear and holistic cognition
- The role of relaxation in mediumship and how to achieve the optimal state
Module 6: The Process of Grounding to Achieve Balance & Optimize Your Soul-to-Soul Connections (April 26)
As a medium, one of the most important skills you can learn to master is the flow of vibrant energy through yourself.
As Suzanne Giesemann will explain, a common misconception is that a medium needs to connect with only cosmic forces. Equally important is refreshing and energizing the physical body with earthly forces.
When you masterfully balance the flow of physical and non-physical energies through your field, you become the finely tuned instrument that Spirit needs for optimal trans-dimensional communication.
Grounding is the process by which you, the medium, connect intentionally with these vital earth energies and optimize your soul-to-soul connections.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- What grounding truly is and why it’s essential for mastering mediumship
- Why people often avoid being grounded
- The importance of balancing earth and spirit energies
- Specific activities to keep you grounded
- Actions to take to merge the polarized energies before doing a reading
- A daily practice for balancing and optimizing your energy
Module 7: Understand the Flow of Life to Transform Frustration & Overwhelm Into a Centered, Peaceful Way of Being (May 3)
Just when you think you’ve mastered readings, you hit a bump in the road.
A medium comes to learn that you can’t master readings — but you can master the mediumship mindset.
A masterful medium understands that life is the flow of experiences, and these experiences include downs as well as ups.
Until you come to this understanding, you can find yourself frustrated or overwhelmed by the constant unknowns that a medium faces in each session.
The key is knowing that you don’t perform readings alone. You’re not separate from your sitter or the spirits. All of us are part of the very flow of life. This awareness leads to true mastery.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn an acronym to better understand why you cannot be separated from the flow of life
- Explore a powerful practice to achieve balance and flow at any time that will directly benefit your readings
- Apply the flow of life to the flow of a reading
- Attain the key to dealing with opposites
- Appreciate the real difference between a good reading and a poor one
Module 8: Release Your Attachment to Outcomes and Feel & Express the Fullness of Your Soul (May 10)
Attachment to the outcome of a reading is one of the greatest pitfalls a medium faces.
Mastering the mediumship mindset means mastering the art of letting go. Surrendering is not a weakness. Setting aside the human need to succeed reveals the soul’s presence through strength, courage, and humility.
It’s human nature to want to do well, but it’s not your human nature that makes the connection. True Spirit communication takes place at the soul level.
Learning to release attachment to outcome begins with awareness. This requires shifting your focus to that of the observer, which is precisely the perspective that will help you achieve mastery.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome attachment to outcome
- How to master being the observer
- The keys to dissolving the less desirable aspects of ego
- A new and powerful way to look at success
- How to express the fullness of your soul, not just in readings but in every interaction
Module 9: Examine Your Beliefs & Habits So You Can Manifest Mastery in Your Readings & All of Life (May 17)
As a soul having a human experience, you are a direct expression of Infinite Intelligence. As such, you’re divinely endowed with the ability to choose and create your reality, moment by moment.
Just as you manifest the things you desire in life, you can also manifest mastery of your mediumship! This begins with identifying what no longer serves you and being willing to emerge anew each moment.
Old habits are the result of ingrained patterns in your energy field. Using awareness and creative visualization, you can harness your intentions and take your mediumship ever onward, ever upward!
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover how old habits can sabotage mastery
- Examine your beliefs about mediumship and sort them into external and internal
- Understand the concept and importance of resets
- Practice visualization to achieve mastery in readings and anything else
- Use expectations to your advantage
- Engage in a technique to repattern thoughts and energy
Module 10: Live Q&A and Integration to Solidify All You’ve Learned & Continue Your Life’s Journey as a Medium (May 31)
After a week off, you’ll reunite with Suzanne Giesemann and your fellow participants to integrate all you’ve learned…
Being a medium is an ongoing journey. Your connection with Spirit is eternal.
Mastering the mediumship mindset is a process that unfolds at the perfect rate for each individual. What may not seem important or valuable to you at one point in your mediumship journey may stand out during another phase.
In this module, you’ll:
- Enjoy an extended question and answer session with Suzanne Giesemann
- Become inspired and motivated to continue your mediumship journey
- Reflect on the journey and embrace the way ahead
About Suzanne Giesemann
Suzanne Giesemann is a spiritual teacher, author, and messenger of hope who guides people to the certainty that love never dies and that we are part of a multidimensional universe. She is featured on Watkins Mind Body Spirit magazine’s 2022 list of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People.
Suzanne Giesemann is a former U.S. Navy Commander, Commanding Officer, and aide to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Her transition from senior military officer to her current work is featured in the award-winning documentary Messages of Hope, based on her memoir by the same name.
She has authored 13 books, and written and narrated 6 Hemi-Sync® recordings. She produces the Awakened Way app and the Daily Way inspirational messages read by tens of thousands each day, and hosts the popular Messages of Hope podcast.
She is a sought-after keynote speaker at major international conferences, and her many YouTube videos have reached millions of viewers, helping people throughout the world awaken to the interconnectedness of all life. Suzanne Giesemann leads both online and in-person classes, workshops, and retreats, teaching people around the world about their true nature and how to connect with higher consciousness.
Suzanne Giesemann is the founder of The Awakened Way®, a path to living a consciously connected and divinely guided life. She is the creator of the BLESS ME Method© of connecting to Higher Consciousness, and the popular SIP of the Divine© meditation. She is a member of the Evolutionary Leaders Circle, a group of thought leaders from diverse disciplines who come together to help support a global shift in consciousness.
Suzanne Giesemann’s gift of communication with those on the other side has been verified and recognized as highly credible by noted afterlife researchers. Her messages bring not only hope, but healing and love that go straight to the heart.
More courses from the same author: Suzanne Giesemann