Sherry Reiter – Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol
Description Of Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol
In this recording, you’ll get innovative tools and interventions based in stories, writing, journaling and other expressive therapies – also known as Bibliotherapy. These evidence-based techniques will empower you to creatively and effectively treat your clients facing anxiety, trauma, addiction and depression, as well as allow you to bypass resistance to therapy, overcome your toughest client’s inability to express themselves, and make therapeutic progress where traditional techniques can fail.
What you’ll learn in Treat Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Depression Through the Wisdom & Creativity of Story and Symbol
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Create positive neural circuitry
- Shift your client’s mood within seven minutes with transformative writing
- Utilize the Journal Ladder for successful intervention
- Distinguish between cathartic writing and writing for reflection, insight and problemsolving
- Understand the importance of polyphony in expanding narratives
- Identify archetypes that are driving the life story
- Collaborate with your client to create a new narrative
- Use teaching tales for insight and new learning
- Collect powerful poetry prescriptions for immediate clinical use
- Apply the “isoprinciple” and principle of opposites for emotional change
- Understand how metaphor is a catalyst for whole brain learning
- Share published literature and initiate dynamic, meaningful dialogue
Apply Bibliotherapy Techniques to Treat:
- Transform anxiety into calmness:
Rhythm and breath
Clusters, lists, sentence stems and pantoums
Hypnotic words and mantras
- Anchor clients with emotional stability and flexibility:
Gentle, concrete journaling techniques for calming and centering
Creative visualizations to relax and focus
Strategic problem solving that builds on client strengths
- Create new neural circuitry:
Replace addictive cravings with new rituals and the habit of journaling
Decrease isolation with “communitas”
Transform avoidance and numbing to connection and healthy attachment
- Improve mood and instill hope:
“Sunbursts” and “sparkling moments”
Edit the negatives into positives
Strengthen the injured ego with “ink transfusions” from famous writers and leaders
More courses from the same author: Sherry Reiter
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.