Qigong Meditation: Small Circulation Meditation w Dr. Yang
Develop your Energetic Circulatory System to improve your physical and spiritual health, and enliven your body on a cellular level.
Renowned Qigong Master and author, Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming discusses the theory of Small Circulation qigong meditation, and demonstrates how to practice safely. Small Circulation qigong meditation is also known as microcosmic orbit practice in the ancient traditions of Buddhism and kundalini yoga. Using this technique, one may develop the main energetic circulation pathway of the body, which in turn provides abundant energy (qi / prana) to the circulatory system branching out to the entire body. The practice can improve your general health, and it is a fundamental step in the practice of spiritual enlightenment meditation.
Dr. Yang’s systematic approach to teaching offers deep insight into Qigong with modern scientific data to support his theory from both an Eastern and Western perspective.
This course is beginner-friendly and easy to follow for anyone interested in meditation of any style. This program is a must for serious qigong students, meditators, and energy healers, and it is recommended for yoga practitioners interested in studying the internal (energetic) aspect of practice. This practice is beneficial for energy cultivation for yourself or with a partner, including reiki, and any qigong style.
- Dr. Yang offers an overview of his qigong theory as it pertains to Small Circulation.
- Candle Training for meditation, with a 5-minute candle video for safe home practice.
- Learn about the key Qi points in qigong meditation, the same as used in acupuncture..
- Understand the differences between traditional and Dr. Yang’s modified practice.
- Dr. Yang offers advice on how to safely start your own small circulation practice.
Titles in this series:
- Understanding Qigong 1: What is Qigong? / Understanding the Qi Circulatory System
- Understanding Qigong 2: Keypoints of Qigong / Qigong Breathing Theory
- Understanding Qigong 3: Qigong Meditation – Embryonic Breathing
- Understanding Qigong 4: Immune Boost Qigong – Four Seasons Qigong
- Understanding Qigong 5: Qigong Meditation – Small Circulation
- Understanding Qigong 6: Martial Arts Qigong Breathing
These stand-alone programs can be used sequentially, or individually, based on your qigong practice goals.
More courses from the same author: Udemy
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.