Chunyi Lin – Spring Forest Qigong Level 2: Complete Personal Study Program
Description Of Spring Forest Qigong Level 2: Complete Personal Study Program
Helping Others to Heal
You Were Born A Healer, Learn the Techniques to Help Yourself and Others Heal. Learn the Ancient Qigong Movements to Quickly Cultivate Your Own Healing Energy.
While going deeper into Qigong for more complete healing, Level 2 Qigong for Healing introduces the concepts and special healing techniques for becoming a healer.
Often referred to as medical Qigong or external Qigong, the focuses of Level 2 Qigong for Health are 1) Cultivating One’s Own Energy; 2) Techniques to Help Others to Heal.
Cultivate Your Internal Energy
More than 300,000 people just like you have learned to apply this amazing and easy-to-learn healing system called “Spring Forest Qigong.” You can do it too!
Advanced Qigong Movements and Meditations are introduced to continue building your Qigong skills and cultivate your own internal healing power. Healing techniques such as detecting energy blockages, Sword Fingers, and the virtual compass are taught in this level.
Included in Your Personal Study Course
Study Manual with the Qigong knowledge, Clear Instructions and Photos
Instructional Videos Demonstrated by Master Chunyi Lin. Guiding You Step-by-Step in Mastering Spring Forest Qigong Level 2 Qigong for Healing
Energy Breathing Qigong Meditation Guided by Master Chunyi Lin.
If you or someone you know suffers from pain, disease, fatigue, stress, or the effects of aging; Spring Forest Qigong can help. In SFQ Level 1 Qigong for Health, you were taught the basics to heal yourself, but what if you could help your family and friends as well?
Here are just a few of the many problems that have been helped through the Spring Forest Qigong for Healing System.
General pain: neck, shoulder, lower back, knee, arthritis, joints. Migraine headaches, sinus problems, allergies. Weight control, high cholesterol, and digestion problems. Hearing or sight problems. Female or male organ problems. Kidney or liver dysfunction. Strokes. Diabetes and high blood sugar. Gall or kidney stones. Heart disease, high blood pressure, and circulation problems. Depression. Cancers. Lung problems. Autoimmune dysfunction such as AIDS and lupus. Mental disorders: anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks, addictions, obsessive-compulsive disorder, hyperactivity, dyslexia.
About Chunyi Lin
“I was born a healer, and so were you!” – Chunyi Lin
A leader in Qigong for wellness, a trainer for many Qigong Masters.
- Master Chunyi Lin is the founder and creator of Spring Forest Qigong. Since 1995, his personal-study Qigong programs have positively transformed the lives of over 750,000 students, while his Qigong Teacher/Healer Certification programs have trained more than 400 Qigong professionals.
- He has been a celebrated speaker at countless major wellness and transformation conferences with audiences as large as 4,000, both in the US and in eleven other countries, including Canada, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama.
- Chunyi is a media favorite, with network TV interviews by KNBC, Fox 9, and KMSP. He has also been interviewed and featured in the New York Times, the Star Tribune, and Pioneer.
- He is a healer and wellness coach for thousands of private clients, including TV/film celebrities and professional athletes and sport teams in the US.
- He is also the author of multiple Amazon best-selling books, including Born a Healer, Head to Toe Healing: Your Body’s Repair Manual, and Head to Heart.
- In 2010, Chunyi was also selected as “Qigong Master of the Year” by the National Qigong Association.
- He is the director of the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, overseeing more than 9,000 healing appointments annually.
- Chunyi also hosts a live weekly teaching program, The Healing Connection. For twelve years, it has empowered students all over the world.
- He also leads multiple advanced Qigong retreats each year, all designed to help people discover their highest potential.
More courses from the same author: Chunyi Lin
There are no reviews yet.