About Tim Grover
Tim S. Grover is the CEO of ATTACK Athletics, Inc., founded in 1989. World-renowned for his legendary work with elite champions including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, and hundreds other NFL, MLB, NBA, and Olympic athletes, he is the preeminent authority on the science and art of mental and physical dominance and achieving excellence.
Author of the national bestseller RELENTLESS: From Good to Great to Unstoppable, Tim appears around the world as a keynote speaker and consultant to business leaders, athletes, and elite achievers in any area who want to know how the best can get better in anything they do, teaching the principles of relentless drive, result-driven performance, and mental toughness.
What you’ll learn in The Relentless System
The Next Level
- You want to go to the top? You can do better. We’re going OVER the top, where there’s no safety net, nowhere to stop.
Are You A Cleaner?
- Cleaners live by one rule: I OWN THIS. Learn the mindset that separates the elite from everyone else…and how you can use it to become the best at what you do.
The Relentless 13
- A hard uncensored look at the 13 traits of ultra-competitive driven achievers. How do you measure up?
The BS That Holds You Back
- The stale bad advice and ridiculous cliches that keep you from getting ahead. How to believe what you know, not what everyone tells you.
There Is No Balance
- Balance isn’t always possible when you’re working your way to the next level. How to get rid of the guilt and give yourself permission to go get what you really want.
Game of Thorns
- Say hello to ‘The Biggest A-Hole You’ll Ever Meet’ and ‘WTF Guy.’ You’re not here to be nice….you’re here to get results.
- When you’re good, you think about what to do, When you’re great, you don’t have to think…you just know. How to take out the hesitation and mental process that slows you down, and just trust your instincts to take over.
Decide. Commit. Act. Succeed. Repeat.
- The blueprint for relentless success. Master these five steps, and you will be unbeatable.
Harnessing the Power of the Dark Side
- Fight your dark side and it will kick your ass every time. Embrace it, control it, and make it work with you, not against you.
Finish the Fight
- The secrets of cutthroat competitors. What the greats know about pressure, emotions, and the greatness of standing alone.
Your Greatest Battle
- Fighting the toughest opponent you will ever face — yourself.
More courses from the same author: Tim Grover