Discover How To Evoke Trance Conversationally, Anytime, Anywhere
So you’ve got a grip on traditional hypnosis protocol but your wondering how you can apply what you know to conversational contexts?
Then you’re in the right place… inside this nearly 2 hour long teleseminar training you will:
- Learn what trance really is and why the conventional views have made it a ritual activity when it doesn’t need to be
- How every hypnotic phenomena occurs in the waking state and why this matters
- Learn about the many, many everyday life situations that are classic hypnotic contexts
- Discover if trance is a state or are all states trances.
- Hear Michael’s take on an “unconscious mind”, “sub-conscious” the “conscious” mind and why getting the perspective right is key when intending to evoke trance entirely conversationally…
- Hear Michael talk about common hypnotic phenomena such as fixation of attention, catalepsy etc. and how these are noticeable in everyday life situations (in fact you have already seen thousands of examples during your lifetime)
- Why even so called “deep trance phenomena” like anesthesia can occur without a formal hypnosis process
- Learn how you structure your communication, what ideas you present has far more influence on whether someone will experience trance state than using a rigid structured format – Michael walks you through the effect of how you place ideas and the impact it has on your nervous system.
- Uncover what you are really looking to do when using conversational trance. Keeping this distinction front of mind makes creating conversational trance so much easier than you ever thought.
- Learn what the function of “structured” hypnosis delivery is and what it enables (both formal and informal trance have useful purposes, and when you know what these are you will be clear what to use when).
- Discover what the function of the Swish pattern is and why understanding the functions that drive change will serve you so well when seeking to evoke trance
- Learn what are the 3 things you need to be able to do really well in order to do conversational hypnosis. And what 1 factor is responsible for more than half the effect!
- Why you don’t want to use a “hypnotic” voice! if you want to do trance conversationally and what kind of voice tones you want to use instead.
- Learn the key shift in “labels” that is key to doing great conversational trance work and why you don’t need a person to close their eyes to create trance! (By the end of this training and after completing the assignments you will be able to create trance conversationally.)
- Michael shares two great resources for studying Milton Erickson that go beyond traditional ritual format if you feel frustrated by learning language patterns but don’t know what to do to create change.
- Hear Michael talk you through how to use conversational trance for someone who has an impoverished map, teaching you want needs to change and then demonstrates using a sample conversation trance “protocol” how to create the change.
- Discover what are the key criteria to ensure that if you get interrupted while evoking trance you can pick up from where you were… (this is very handy and useful, as you can’t ever guarantee you won’t be interrupted but at least you know what you will able to quickly re-vivify the trance state).
- Finally get the real answer on what “being artfully vague” really is for and how specific you should be. (If you are frustrated by trying to remember every last hypnotic language pattern this distinction will help you figure out what you really need to do to get to a specific outcome with minimum fuss).
- Learn how most training is not in how to use trance to effect change rather most are focused in techniques and rituals, which are the ritual act of hypnotherapy. Discover what is not taught on most trainings but is key for effective conversational trance change work.
- Learn what practices and resources Michael recommends for developing conversational trance for the work context.
If you ready to have long held and outdated views around hypnosis upended then you’ll love this skills focused training.
More courses from the same author: Michael Breen