Take Control Of Top Lumbar Spine Health Issues, While Preventing Future Low Back Injuries
“Stop waiting for doctor visits, and restore your back now with most complete low back exercise program you’ll ever need in your life.”
The Low Back Prehab Program is a physical therapist developed, step-by-step program to help you minimize back issues and optimize your low back function. You will learn various exercises and movements to strengthen and protect the low back as well as education to teach you how to deal with the occasional low back aches and pains.
No matter how many times you have dealt with low back issues, NOW is the time to build a strong and robust low back & spine versus when you’re dealing with another flare-up!
- Zero wait times, no hidden fees, no barriers to entry
- Quickly get out of pain & improve your mobility with low back rehab exercises
- Build a strong low back with lower body strengthening & core stability exercises
- Learn how to deal with back flare-ups and help prevent low back injuries in the future
- Appropriate for any fitness level or exercise experience
What You’ll Learn in Low Back Prehab Program
In Low Back Prehab Program, you’ll get:
- 12-week long program for optimal low back function
- Appropriate for anyone no matter where you are at with your physical fitness
- Simple and detailed step-by-step instruction videos
- Perform anywhere & anytime on your own terms (minimal to no equipment needed!)
- Learn the methods supported by science and evidence shown to help with low back issues
- Systematically build up your back to handle anything life throws at you
- Access to us as you [P]Rehab movement coaches!
Low Back Prehab Program Schedule
Phase 1: Get Out Of Pain With Low Back Rehab (4 weeks)
This phase is designed to help with any low back pain or discomfort. All of the exercises are focused on safe & gentle mobility and muscle activation that minimize the risk of aggravating your low back. There are two different routines that rotate each day to help microdose rehab, which is ideal for low back pain!
Depending on your condition, you might feel better immediately during or after Phase 1, but either way, keep going and progress through all the phases for maximal results.
Phase 2: Low Back Foundations (4 weeks)
The theme with phase 2 is graded exposure to various fundamental motions at the low back & spine as well as areas above and below the low including your nerves. Optimal nerve mobility is an essential trait of a healthy low back! Exercises will also target the glutes, hip flexors, and your core muscles including the abs, obliques, and erector spinae muscles!
There will also be more challenging hip & trunk stability and motor control exercises working on the ability to move, control, and tilt your spine & pelvis. In addition, single-leg (unilateral) exercises are emphasized to eliminate any asymmetries that could be contributing to negative compensations or low-back-injury risk factors. This is how we establish the foundations!
Phase 3: Low Back Strengthening (4 weeks)
Phase 3 focuses on progressive lower body strengthening and trunk AKA core stabilization exercises. It’s time to build strong legs & a strong core to truly prehab your low back!
Phase 3 focuses on progressive posterior chain & core strengthening exercises to improve your ability to control spinal motion as well as having the capability to limit unwanted motion. In addition we’ve added thoracic extension strengthening exercises, which can help to protect the low back as well!
More courses from the same author: Prehab