Description of Getting Good at Getting Good
Based on over 70 years of combined experience working with individuals and groups, Michael Neill and Dr. George Pransky share some “timeless takes” on how to be at your best more of the time and make your best better!
In this 22 session self-study program, you’ll get the chance to “eavesdrop” on two masters of the field as they explore what’s behind great performance and what all too often gets in the way.
Whether you’re looking to up your game in business, sport, coaching, teaching, or the creative arts, this deeply reflective and surprisingly entertaining program will jumpstart your inspiration, take away the stress and pressure we so often associate with high performance, and fill you up with hope for whatever the future may hold.
This self-study program covers three major themes – The Keys to High Performance, Learning How to Learn, and Becoming Unstoppable.
What You’ll Learn In
- Getting Started
- The Keys to High Performance: Making Your Best Better
- The Keys to High Performance: The Simple Cure for Self-Consciousness
- The Keys to High Performance: Know Your Enemy
- The Keys to High Performance: The Good News about Pressure
- The Keys to High Performance: Rising to the Occasion
- The Keys to High Performance: Strategies for Getting Better
- Learning How to Learn: Getting Good at Getting Good
- Learning How to Learn: On Shortcuts and Hacks
- Learning How to Learn: Bringing Your “B” Game
- Learning How to Learn: Letting Go of the Past
- Learning How to Learn: The Point of Preparation
- Learning How to Learn: Riding the Learning Curve
- Becoming Unstoppable: Finding the Humility Gap
- Becoming Unstoppable: Natural Resilience
- Becoming Unstoppable: Keeping Your Head in the Game
- Becoming Unstoppable: Finding Flow
- Becoming Unstoppable: Being Discouragement Proof
- Becoming Unstoppable: The Spiritual Power of Hope
- Becoming Unstoppable: Ambition and Ability
- Becoming Unstoppable: Beyond Positivity
- Becoming Unstoppable: Turning Your Back on Time
- Some Final Thoughts
- Bonus Materials
More courses from the same author: Michael Neill
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.