Introducing the brand new Future Mapping personal learning course
Paul Scheele ànd Masanori Kanda, and our development team at Learning Strategies spent 18 months creating a practical and easy-to-follow self-study course so that you can learn Future Mapping and apply it immediately to your life.
Your Future Mapping course includes:
- Six audio learning sessions to systematically guide you through using Future Mapping
- A comprehensive manual including sample charts for reference
- The amazing Future Mapping Paraliminal to learn Future Mapping at a nonconscious level
- Fast Finish sessions to allow you to review the audio sessions in minutes
- Supporting video showing Paul Scheele and Masanori Kanda teaching and demonstrating Future Mapping to over 100 people in a special seminar held here in Minnesota.
In Japan, Future Mapping has been adopted by employees of top companies including Toyota, Sony, and Softbank. It is part of leadership training for government officials. Furthermore, an increasing number of industries that require empathy such as hotels, aesthetic salons, and healthcare areas have adopted this method. It is now available to you through the brand new Future Mapping audio and video course.
In the course you will learn:
- 5 steps of Future Mapping
- How to achieve specific goals as well as formless dreams
- The intricacy of the Future Mapping problem-solving method
- How to extract your own resource that is necessary to achieve your goal?
- How to easily make a story and connect it to reality
- How to bridge the conscious and subconscious
- What to do when you have a problem with someone you do not like
- How to generate an idea from scratch
- How to turn passion into powerful action
- How to regain lost confidence
- How to solve a problem for someone else
- How to use Future Mapping in a meeting
- How to use Future Mapping when you write
- How to create a business plan
- How to realize when there is subconscious resistance to change
- How to use your innate desire for goodness to achieve goals
Future Mapping opens the door to your own possibility and evolution of human beings
Paul Scheele says, “Future Mapping will revolutionize the common understanding about the flow of time and the mechanism of the world. This is a skill that will be useful for the rest of your life. It will not only widen your possibilities in life but also expand the possibility of human beings.”
Future Mapping reverses existing ideas on goal achievement. It is a remarkable technology for problem-solving, creativity, and innovation.
Future Mapping uses the unexpected power of altruism, which is an “unselfish regard for the welfare of others” to help you achieve your goals.
Future Mapping captures conscious and nonconscious thoughts together to reduce interference from your limited conscious mind.
Future Mapping transforms your thinking into concrete action plans you can use immediately.
You can use it today to gather power from beyond your imagination and take the effort out of achieving goals. There is no finer way to maximize your potential.
For your personal best,
Future Mapping fan.
P.S. Remember, Future Mapping gives you a new tool for turning any goal into reality. It reverses existing ideas on goal achievement by tapping into the power of altruism. This is the difference that makes the difference.
- “Wow! I love how Future Mapping opens my childlike creativity and channels it purposefully into a practical goal. The focus to make them 120% happier brings my heart into the game and really changes how I go about a goal. The process is simple and brilliant.”
– Michael D.
- “Future Mapping is definitely ground-breaking. I have been in a rut for the past 15 months and thought this would be great to kick-start future success. This gave me the green light to free myself from the traditional ways of setting goals, which haven’t always worked for me. By making someone else happy, it is more fun and exciting to work on my goals, which caused me to take immediate action towards accomplishing these.”
– Lisa Carlsen“This process is a fantastic tool to access my higher mind and to get my plans and strategies in line with what is best for others, not just myself. It broke loose some sticking points I wasn’t aware of and allows me to think bigger and more creatively.”
– Nina Potter
More courses from the same author: Masanori Kanda, Paul Scheele