Description Of A Meditation Expert’s 14-Day Guide
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 14-day journey designed to help you cultivate a daily practice
- Tips and tricks to address the reasons you have problems meditating
- Custom, guided meditations you can return to again and again
A Meditation Expert’s 14-Day Guide
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge on how to:
- Increase your productivity.
- Get more restful sleep.
- Foster happier relationships.
- Decrease anxiety and depression.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
What you’ll learn in A Meditation Expert’s 14-Day Guide
Getting Started On Your Journey
Get to know Light as he walks you through what you’ll learn during your 14-day journey, and how you and your practice will be transformed by the end of it. In this module, he’ll also review who’s best suited to do this class, and share his own personal story about how he went from thinking that his mind was too busy to meditate, to being the world-renowned meditation instructor that he is today.
- What’s This Class All About?
- Who Is This Class For?
- Meet Light
Your 14-Day Meditation Journey
Let the journey begin! Over the next 14 days, Light will share what he’s learned during his 13 years as a meditator, including how to best keep track of time, what he eats before meditating, and what he keeps near him at all times. He’ll then dive right into proper posture, the various types of meditations, how to deal with difficult emotions that may arise, and more. By the end of the class, you’ll be meditating with ease—and Light will give you some firsthand tips and tricks to keep it up.
- Day 1: What Is Meditation?
- Day 2: How To Set Yourself Up To Successfully Meditate
- Day 3: The Best Posture For Meditation
- Day 4: Beginning To Deal With Thoughts That Come Up During Meditation
- Day 5: How Your Bodily State Impacts Your Meditation
- Day 6: Introduction To Anchors & How They Can Make Meditation Much Easier
- Day 7: How To Use Mantras In Meditation
- Day 8: How To Set Intentions When You Meditate
- Day 9: The Best Times & Places To Meditate
- Day 10: Addressing Issues That Arise In Meditations
- Day 11: How To Deal With Strong Emotions That May Arise During Meditation
- Day 12: Measuring Success In Meditation
- Day 13: How To Track Progress In Meditation
- Day 14: How To Keep Your Practice Going Long Into The Future
About Light Watkins
Light Watkins is a Santa Monica–based Vedic Meditation teacher, a TEDx speaker, and author of The Inner Gym, and Bliss More, How to Succeed in Meditation Without Really Trying. Visit his website at LightWatkins.com.
More courses from the same author: Light Watkins