Description Of Wholeness: Creating an Unlimited Future Now
To support you on your journey, these lectures are designed to assist you in staying on track after attending a workshop, as well as to complement his book, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One.
Audio Lecture Description
In these engaging lectures, Dr Joe shares personal experiences and stories, in addition to exploring the most common questions and roadblocks that arise from the attitudes and beliefs that keep you unconsciously stuck. All the while, Dr Joe inspires, reminds, and supports you in staying present so you can live the life you imagine.
What you’ll learn in Wholeness: Creating an Unlimited Future Now
You’ll also learn about:
- Meditation – understanding when you’re doing it and when you’re not
- What it means to stay present
- Being drawn to a new experience vs. trying to control the outcome
- Liberating yourself from your emotional agreements and bonds with other people
- Addressing old attitudes and beliefs to give birth to a new ideal
- Making new decisions vs. the predictable
- Knowledge, the precursor to experience
- The quantum field and neural activity
- Maintaining the ideal you, in spite of your environment and doubts
Audio Lecture Details
Run Time: 79 minutes
- Skills of Meditation
- The Brain Working in Unison
- Maintaining the Ideal You
- Breaking through Your Emotional Agreements
- States of Happiness and Joy
- Dark Night of the Soul
- Knowledge, the Precursor to Experience
- Thoughts, Feelings, Attitudes, Beliefs, Perceptions
- Rewriting the Automatic Program
- Information about Dr Dispenza
About Joe Dispenza
Dr Joe Dispenza holds a Bachelor of Science degree and is a Doctor of Chiropractic. His post graduate training includes the fields of neuroscience and neuroplasticity, quantitative electroencephalogram (QEEG) measurements, epigenetics, mind-body medicine, and brain/heart coherence. As a researcher, lecturer, author, and corporate consultant, his interest lies in demystifying the mystical so that people have all the tools within their reach to make measurable changes in their lives.
Dr Joe works on being the living example of everything he teaches. He also appreciates good food and wine, communing with nature, and being around highly creative people.
More courses from the same author: Joe Dispenza