Description Of Advanced Metaphysical and Ultra-Height Hypnosis
Advanced Metaphysical and Ultra-Height® Hypnosis With Award-Winning Instructor, Gerald F. Kein
Take advantage of this opportunity to own this advanced training on these two very specialized hypnotism subjects! 9 hours in length!
During the Metaphysical Hypnosis training, you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Help metaphysical clients reach their specific, unique goals.
- Instruct clients to move into areas of higher self utilizing hypnosis.
- Teach clients to master out of body travel. Communicate with spirit guides.
- Instruct clients on channeling while they are in the hypnotic state.
- Help clients use their power of metaphysical healing.
- Aid clients in developing natural clairvoyant abilities. Control abreactions.
- Use protective techniques for yourself and your clients. This training’s objective is to give specialized training to the hypnotist for dealing with metaphysical clients requesting certain goals unique to that client’s belief system. It is not necessary to share the client’s belief in order accommodate the client in achieving his/her goals. This is an advanced and updated training of the original offering in 1993. You won’t want to miss this new opportunity to benefit you and your clients!
Ultra-Height Hypnosis offers the following benefits as well as updated innovations of this amazing transformational approach:
- Learn how to help clients become aware of their self-healing abilities.
- Aid clients in communication between sub-conscious and super-conscious minds.
- Discover how to have the two minds reason with one another in resolving conflicts.
- Learn how to have the two minds analyze suggestions.
- Learn how to achieve communication with thoughts generated externally.
- Enhance the client’s natural healing abilities.
- Learn step-by-step procedures for attaining Ultra-Height® Hypnosis.
- Learn techniques of utilizing self-hypnosis to achieve Ultra-Height®.
- See how it all comes together with many demonstrations
In this segment, Jerry presents his own unique techniques for establishing communication between the sub-conscious and the super-conscious minds. You will discover how to induce clients to the somnambulistic or coma state physically, while taking the mind to an Ultra-Height® of awareness.
In this state, the client is able to discover not only what caused his particular issue, but also, exactly what is necessary for the hypnotist to completely eliminate it. This may become one of the most profound rapid transformational interventions available to the professional hypnotist. It is presented in a clinical step-by-step approach with demonstrations and scripts included.
- Ultra-Height® Script
- Ultra-Height® General Healing Script
This is a great program in a new and very exciting area of the work.
This video has been digitally remastered from VHS tapes. Not HD quality. Content truly up to date.
About Gerald Kein
Gerald Kein (1939 – 2017)
Gerald (Jerry) F. Kein learned as a 13-year-old directly from Dave Elman, probably the most important hypnotist of the 20th century. But that OMNI and his name would one day become the epitome for cause-oriented, revealing hypnosis training and hypnotherapy in Europe, Asia, South America and even Africa – no one could have known at that time.
Jerry brought ease to hypnosis which was very inspiring and motivating to many of his students. This ease was also evident in an incomparable elegance to hypnotize and therapize: how to respect the client, how to meet them at eye level, and how to guide with a sure hand through the therapy process, all the way to resolution.
Jerry Kein refined the methods developed by Dave Elman ((Link)), expanded them, added to them, and thereby kept them alive in the 80’s and early 90’s. Thereafter, Dave Elman became a widely recognized name, and OMNI has maintained his teachings at their core. Jerry ingeniously structured them so that they could be applied in a process-like manner, greatly raising the quality of hypnotherapy. With a reproducible process, much less is left to chance or the skill of the actual user.
Jerry definitely retired in January 2015, but continued to support, until his death, with much interest Hansruedi Wipf, whom he had chosen as his successor in 2012.
“Jerry is not only my mentor and role model, but was also a good friend who actively supported me in word and deed. This friendship stood above everything and to continue his life’s work is a special honor.” Hansruedi Wipf
More courses from the same author: Gerald Kein