Chakra Vinyasa II – Christopher Tompkins
Included with the courses:
Embodying Chakra Mantra Vinyasa – Inner Arts Meditation with Shiva Rea
Based on source tantric meditations, we will explore the creative sound current or bija mantra as the source of movement.
- Embodied integration of chakra vinyasa material
- 5 movement meditations with Chakra Mantra Vinyasa
- Take an extraordinary journey into the exquisite system of 11 Chakras experienced as the subtle body playground of Jagad Mātā Devī
- Presenting the Deepest Immersion Ever Experienced by the West into the Chakras already known to us
- Featuring the forgotten daily Yoga Vinyāsa applied to all Chakra Systems, lost to us until now.
The ‘Chakra System of the Universal Mother,’ a breath-taking work exquisitely preserved on a beautiful scroll, was re-discovered in 2012 by Christopher Tompkins in Kashmir. A priceless find, it pre-dates all translated sources on the subtle body currently available, and takes us far deeper into the chakras than ever before.
The Lost Yoga Vinyāsa of all Chakra Systems Revealed.
Most critically, the Jagad Mātā Chakra System (ca. 13th century) provides us with the core Vinyāsa of Yoga practices that informs all chakra systems, one that unfortunately is missing in the few translated sources from which virtually all of our knowledge of chakras has derived until now.
Our text presents us with an elaborate system of eleven chakras, including the six already known to us. It takes us deeper into the mūladhāra, svādhisthāna, manipura, anāhata, vishuddha, and ājnā chakras than we’ve ever gone before, presenting us with a rich tapestry of empowering chakra symbolism and practices that were omitted in all sources for the chakras currently in translation–
What students will receive —
- An English translation by Christopher Tompkins of the ‘Chakra System of the Universal Mother.’
- An immersion into the forgotten Yoga Vinyāsa (‘Sequence of Yoga’ practices) applied to all chakra systems, lost to us until now, as presented in our text
- An unprecedented look at Kundalinī through an amazing visual journey into the subtle body as presented in this beautiful scroll.
- A stunning depiction of an elaborate chakra system previously unknown to us that pre-dates our current sources by centuries.
- Breathtaking chakra imagery and empowering chakra practices lost to us before now.
More courses from the same author: Christopher Tompkins
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.