Description of Pre-Talk – Truth About Hypnosis
Our hypnotherapists have hypnotized thousands of clients at our center, and no matter which hypnotherapist the new client sees for hypnotherapy, we prepare them for the hypnosis session with Cal’s special pre-talk video entitled, The Truth About Hypnosis.
This DVD is designed to make you more successful with your clients by making them more suggestible. Professional hypnotherapists know that anyone of normal intelligence can be hypnotized once the major common fears and misconceptions about hypnosis has been removed. The Truth About Hypnosis does just that by informing your client about hypnosis in a very professional manner!
hypnotherapists will agree that fear about hypnosis inhibits a client’s ability to enter in to this safe and natural state of mind. So in this video, Calvin D. Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH, allows you and your clients in on all the information needed to feel comfortable with entering into the hypnotic state and benefiting from the hypnotic techniques and procedures provided.
This kind of program is called a “hypnosis pre-talk” which most professionals agree greatly increases the probability of a successful hypnosis session. As such it should be routinely provided to each and every client.
So it doesn’t matter if you are thinking about using hypnosis, or if you are a hypnotist or hypnotherapist who regularly sees clients there is not a better way to help to ensure success with hypnosis than starting off with this useful information.
What you’ll learn in Pre-Talk – Truth About Hypnosis
This video program, The Truth About Hypnosis, prepares your client by covering the following information:
- Defines the different levels of the mind, including the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.
- Discusses why it has been difficult to make changes on their own.
- Discusses how hypnosis works.
- Informs you client what their role is in the process.
- Defines hypnosis.
- Informs your client of the normal and natural nature of hypnosis.
- Tells your client why hypnosis is safe and overcomes many common misconceptions about hypnosis.
About Calvin Banyan
He received his B.S. and M.A. degrees in Psychology at the University of North Dakota.
He has worked as a Psychologist at the North Dakota State Hospital, and with Lutheran Social Services as a Family Hypnotist.
- Mr. Banyan is the founder and C.E.O. of the Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services, Inc.
- Mr. Banyan is coauthor with Gerald F. Kein, Hypnosis And Hypnotherapy: Basic To Advanced Techniques for the Professional.
- He is also the author of Secret Language of Feelings.
- He has contributed to several other books including, Hypnotize This (Zalman) and Official Consumer Guide to Hypnotism (National Guild of Hypnotists).
- Mr. Banyan was also featured on KARE 11 News Extra and KFAI Radio FM Health Matters, WCCO Channel 4 News Special Dimension, KFAI Radio, WCCO Radio 830 AM, and Channel 9 News, Minneapolis, MN. As well as WB 11 KPIX TV, with Toni Senecal in New York, NY, and more!
Mr. Banyan has published in the following scientific, professional and popular publications:
- Teaching Psychology (American Psychological Association)
- Hospital and Community Psychiatry (American Psychiatric Association)
- Hypno-Gram (National Guild of Hypnotists)
- The Journal of Hypnotism (National Guild of Hypnotist, as a contributing author to the journal.)
- Also published in these popular publications, The Edge Newspaper and Twin Cities Wellness
- Mr. Banyan is listed in and a member of Who’s Who In Mental Health On the Web. He speaks at the National Guild of Hypnotists Annual Convention each year and frequently speaks at NGH’s Solid Gold Weekend, 2005.
- Mr. Banyan has an ongoing hypnosis podcast, Hypnosis, Etc. with over 300 shows so far.
More courses from the same author: Calvin Banyan
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.