What You’ll Discover Rumi and the Way of Passion in These 10 Modules
Each teaching, contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding for how to engage the Way of Passion with clarity, rigor, and transformative power.
Module 1: Rumi’s mystical renaissance
The vision of divine alchemy that shaped Rumi’s life and its sacred significance for our time
- Discover the sacred path that Rumi traversed, his trials, heartbreak and eventual liberation into a radical state of divine rapture
- Learn about the most influential people and events in his short yet heroic life, culminating in his tumultuous relationship with Shams of Tabriz
- Explore Rumi’s path of divinization in the Beloved and what happens to a human being that truly becomes a living cell in the body of God
- Understand how the Return of Rumi into the consciousness of our planet at this moment is not a coincidence and is vital for our individual and collective evolution
- Open to the fierce and gorgeous alchemy that Rumi underwent
- Allow the essence of Rumi’s wisdom to strip away the falsehood to come more and more naked and transparent to the divine relationship
- Uncover the full spectrum of your divine identity and the ultimate expression of your human-divine genius
Sacred Practice: Shahada – the remembrance of the name of God
Featured Mystics: Rumi, St. John of the Cross, and Rabia
Module 2: Uncovering The Full Spectrum Your Divine Identity:
Rumi’s priceless gift to usRumi and the Way of Passion
- Awaken to the splendor, majesty, beauty and power of your non-dual Divine Identity with the Beloved
- Experience the transformative practices that Rumi used to evoke the ecstatic rapture and splendor of divine intoxication
- Discover the mystical process to enact the great transformation we are called to at this critical time in our history
- Learn about the two essential, interconnected spiritual forces of Rumi’s mystical transformation:
- The ‘Jamal’ aspect – which represents serenity, rapture, tenderness, peace and profound all-embracing compassion for all living things
- The ‘Jalal’ aspect – which represents sacred passion, divine ferocity, the clarity about co-evolution of inner and outer that helps bring the law of God into our world
- Discover how the marriage of these two mystical forces (Jamal and Jalal) merge to birth the fully embodied divine human
- Understand more deeply how to walk the path of the peaceful revolutionary with love in action
Sacred Practice: Allah from Sufi tradition, enabling an experience of transcendent origin
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Ibn-Arabi, Meister Eckhart
Module 3: Realizing the Glory of The Creation:
The Epiphany of Eternal RadianceRumi and the Way of Passion
- Discover how Rumi awoke into the glory of the Creation as a manifestation of the attributes of the Absolute
- Experience Rumi’s personal sacred practice for exalted adoration of the beloved
- Become initiated into what the universe truly is – an unendingly magnificent epiphany of the radiance of the eternal
- Wake up to the full majesty and splendor of yourself as one with the cosmos to incarnate divine love and justice into action on every level
- Empower yourself with the sacred energy that you need to undo our collective habits of unconsciousness, exploitation and domination
- Experience “theophany” – an eternal expansion into the grandeur of God, the manifestation of the attributes of the divine and how essential this is for our human evolution
Sacred Practice: The Presence of Beloved in Nature, a Sufi practice
Featured Mystics: Rumi, St. Francis, Moses Cordovero (Kabbalist), Shabestari (Sufi)
Module 4: Discovering the Web of Relationship that is the Universe:
The Sacred Science of Interconnection
- Discover how Rumi was birthed into a sacred vision of the entire universe as a web of interconnected, ecstatic communing
- Understand how modern science and quantum physics are echoing Rumi’s sacred vision
- Experience the new global heart-mind that is created out of marriage of the deepest perceptions of the mystics and the most radical revelations of science
- Awaken to the universe as a web of interconnecting, communing relationships, founded and fueled by divine love
- Learn the sacred principles and foundations of the emerging mysticism that is being born on our planet at this time
Sacred Practice: Sacred Gazing, as practiced by Rumi and Shams, focused on realizing divine identity with another
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Max Planck, Albert Einstein, Father Bede Griffiths
Module 5: Uncovering the Wisdom of the Dark Night:
For the Butterfly to be born the Caterpillar must perish
- Awaken to what all pioneers of divine embodiment discover, that the process of the divinization of the human (the “Birth”) necessarily passes through a great Death
- Discover the stages of this transformative death as it is understood in shamanic, Hindu, Mahayana and Christian traditions as the death of all the constructs of the separate self
- Understand why this process is essential in the unfolding of full awakening; at once excruciating and painful as it is redemptive and transfiguring
- Learn one of the greatest gifts of Rumi’s poetry; a full, naked, and honest map both of the ordeals of this death as well as of the divine rapture and empowerment of the birth it prepares
- Navigate Rumi’s map of transfiguration and its essential meaning and possibility for our contemporary crisis
- Receive Rumi’s powerful testimony, essential to endure our global dark night and how to hold on through faith and surrender so its ultimate truth can be realized
Sacred Practice: Surrendering to the Healing Power of the Dark, resulting in real physical surrender
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Jesus, St. John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Attar
Module 6: Opening to the Divine Passion of the Birth:
Crossing the Threshold of the Holy Transfiguration
- Awaken to the enormous sacred passion that is released like an atomic explosion from the death of the false self
- Become radically inspired and filled by the joy and power you need to help transform our planetary crisis into an opportunity to birth a new world
- Understand Rumi’s explosion of passion that radiates throughout his work and how to awaken this passion in your own consciousness and life
- Become illuminated by its gorgeous flame, so that no defeats or ordeals can deter you from pouring your life out in service and love
- Understand the crucial testimony in his work: he isn’t simply expressing enlightened consciousness, it’s a wholly new level of creative passion (ishq)
- Explore the great poems where this wisdom is infused, as a sign of the divine human, blazing with sacred energy at every level, wholly devoted to passion
Sacred Practice: Simplified Whirling Dervish Practice that anyone can do
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Mirabai, Hadevich of Antwerp (the Rumi of women mystics), Rabiah and Attar, Shams of Tabriz
Module 7: Embracing Death With Rapture:
Fearlessly Surrendering to the Great Mystery
- Awaken to Rumi’s wisdom from his own experience that all forms of dying, including physical death, only prepare a new level of Birth
- Learn the deeper meaning of Rumi’s words “God is everywhere preparing God’s massive resurrection”
- Understand the accounts of Rumi’s own death and the magnificent death poems that he wrote
- Explore how a fearless embrace of dying on every level can initiate us into the rhythms of the universe and prepare us to be fearless activists of love
- Cultivate divine peace and power in our dangerous world crisis through invaluable insight into the mystical death process with poems of immortal awakening and eternal life
- Discover what he’s giving us by the way he embraced his own death with grace, courage and calm
- Contemplate a selection of astounding poems about his death, and the deepest courage born from fearlessness
- Awaken more fully to your immortal nature to dissolve your fear of the illusion of death
Sacred Practice: Adoration of the Beloved Beyond Space and Time, based on Rabia’s great prayer.
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Rilke, Ramana Maharishi, Shabastari and Ibn Arabi
Module 8: Discovering Your Role in Universal Evolution:
The Eternal Expansion into Endless LoveRumi and the Way of Passion
- Awaken to Rumi’s discovery that the entire universe is in perpetual becoming, and that evolution never ends on any plane
- Experience how the Beloved is always drawing us deeper and further into more and more radical embodiments of love
- Live your life with certainty in service to the evolutionary truth of the Godhead and so fill yourself with the Beloved’s peace, force, passion, and power
- Understand the journey that humanity is on to ever subtler levels of divinization and that there is truly no end to the divinization in God
- Open to the evolutionary possibility of your divine potential with the passion and power that you need to transfigure your body, mind, heart and soul
Sacred Practice: The Transforming Light of the Beloved, which floods the psychospiritual centers with light, opening up the whole being to divinization
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Teilhard de Chardin, Aurobindo, Mikhail Naimy, Father Bede Griffiths
Module 9: Responding to a Universal Mystical Message
The Wisdom of Rumi and KabirRumi and the Way of Passion
- Understand why Rumi’s work is returning in full splendor as part of the surge of universal mysticism and see how Rumi is both the scribe and embodiment of this process
- Connect with the transforming power of Kabir, whose poetry is considered one of India’s great mystical treasures
- See how the simple, direct path of knowing God directly beyond religious and cultural forms infuses the new mysticism that is emerging
- Recognize the embrace of divine feminine as equal to the divine masculine, a perspective that infuses both of these great poets
- Deepen your relationship with heart-knowing and global consciousness, allowing yourself to receive the mystical inheritance from every religious traditions
- Embrace a mysticism that sees no class or caste, insider group or outsider group, but is part of a universal human inheritance
Sacred Practice: The Name of God, from Kabir
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Kabir, Aurobindo, Teilhard de Chardin, Bede Griffiths
Module 10: Understanding Christ and The Second Coming Through Rumi’s Eyes
The Divine Human UnveiledRumi and the Way of Passion
- Learn about the great evolutionary plan for the second coming, the birth of divine humanity
- Explore the parallels between Jesus and Rumi; as Jesus lived through Gethsemane, Rumi went through same process when Shams was murdered, and he was reborn after 3 years, becoming a divine human being
- Learn about the intimate relationship that Rumi had with Jesus and Christ consciousness
- Experience one of the most potent ways that the divine is waking us up to an unprecedented embodied divine birth
- Discover the profound parallels in how Rumi underwent the same transfiguring process that Jesus revealed
- Embrace the “Christ within” teaching, seeing that we all have within us the same seeds and potential the Jesus and Rumi expressed
- Incarnate more completely in mind, heart, soul, and body in order to become a force of sacred love in the world – the ultimate expression of the Way of Passion
Sacred Practice:Sacred Activism
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Jesus, Teilhard de Chardin and Father Bede Griffiths
More courses from the same author: Andrew Harvey
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.