White Tiger Qigong – 5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023
Description Of 5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023
Deep rhythmic movements of 5 different animal Qigong forms, Qigong meditation, deep Qigong breathing techniques, and a strong, focused spirit. Each animal form works to heal and bring into balance the internal organs and the meridians of the body. Each animal represents a different element of the 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine. Each element is associated with a different internal organ and related meridian
What you’ll learn in 5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023
and Rare Taoist Qigong Form Over 1000 Years Old In this online course you will get:
- 56 High Definition Video Lessons
- 6 HD/Animated Qigong exercise videos
- 5 HD video lessons on the Chinese Medicine of each Qigong form
- 5 HD video lessons on the fascia of each Qigong form
- 5 Powerfully transformative, deep, dynamic healing Qigong exercises
- Special Qigong Breathing techniques
- Qigong Meditation
- 8 Qigong Meridian Warm-Up Exercises
- Qigong Theory in depth
- An entire course on Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
- An entire course on the foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Anatomy of 5 Element Qigong
- Chinese Medicine applications of 5 Element Qigong
- PDF Downloads for each Qigong form jam-packed with over 50+ high-resolution photos
- Complete with step-by-step instructions and photos
- Certificate of Completion
About White Tiger Qigong
White Tiger Qigong has a truly unique, fully integrated, holistic system of training of Qigong, specializing in a deep, dynamic Medical Qigong and internal martial arts.
In ancient times, many traditional Taoist masters were trained in Qigong, martial arts and healing.
Now a-days it is hard to find a fully integrated system. White Tiger Qigong offers this training to create a truly complete training program.
Ultimately the goal for this system of Internal Arts is health and longevity as it is a physical, mental and spiritual elixir.
More courses from the same author: White Tiger Qigong
There are no reviews yet.