Description Of Leading Edge of Meditation
Discover how to integrate light and shadow, embodiment and ascent, inner work and community to expand your practice and profoundly deepen your experience of life.
Access higher insight, track subtle energy, and experience spiritual realizations you can carry into your every day and your relationships.
In this powerful training with globally renowned spiritual teacher Thomas Huebl, you’ll receive insights and practices that can help you enter, navigate, and integrate advanced states AND ground your awakenings from these moments into your daily life and relationships.
Thomas will share fascinating examples from his own journey of awakening that will inspire your own, as well as help you avoid common pitfalls for advanced seekers.
If you’ve ever felt that you’re “too sensitive” to the world’s denser vibrations or that it’s sometimes difficult to be around “less conscious” people, Thomas will show you how you are probably getting too attached to higher consciousness, while subtly rejecting the “lower,” which can actually cripple your practice.
When you practice advanced states of meditation correctly, competence, bliss, and responsibility can blend seamlessly.
The leading edge of meditation is about integrating light and shadow, ascent and embodiment, inner exploration with full outer engagement and solo time with spiritual community. It requires an understanding of inner body awareness, subtle energy competency, and how to integrate the psychological and spiritual.
When our time on the cushion is well integrated into our everyday, we enter into one coherent dance of awakening that becomes an offering to the Divine within and outside us.
What you’ll learn in Leading Edge of Meditation
You’re in for a fascinating new adventure in consciousness, in which you will learn:
- How to integrate deep spiritual openings into your daily life
- To access the inner light that connects you to higher intelligence
- Practices that help expand the energy of your lower energy centers for more stability as you open to the “heights” of realization
- How to navigate shadow material that invariably arises in your practice
- Meditation techniques for inner balance in a fast-moving world
- How to cleanse your inner world on a regular basis
- Learn to distinguish the different levels of stillness
- The potential to work with collective fields of karma, energy and intention
- How to metabolize and transform karma
- How to remedy becoming ungrounded, vague and unfocused
- The importance of embodiment and relationships in the next level of meditation
- To transcend “me-focused” meditation practice and recognize your part in the whole
If you’ve had a taste of authentic awakening, you know in your heart the kind of life that is possible when you finally start living every day rooted in the expansive freedom, presence, and truth of your authentic self.
Thomas can guide you to open to higher realms, better navigate common challenges, and powerfully integrate your awakening into your daily life, leading you to the fulfillment you’ve, perhaps, hungered for on the meditation cushion, in your relationships, and in your every day.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In Leading Edge of Meditation, you’ll learn the spiritual skills and competencies to take your daily meditation practice to the next level — expanding areas you have been working in and addressing those you’ve yet to experience.
This Leading Edge of Meditation course will feature pre-recorded teachings and practices with Thomas. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to sustain your awakening.
Module 1: Laying the Groundwork for Advanced Meditation & Prayer Shifting From Gross to Subtle to Causal Levels
In this first session, Thomas will illumine the main principles of meditation, prayer, and contemplation — and how they relate to two major states of being: Stillness and Movement. He’ll also describe the four dimensions of human consciousness and how to begin consciously shifting in and out of them when you’re in prayer, meditation, and contemplation.
During the first session, you’ll:
- Find powerful practices for living a meditative life in the everyday world
- Discover the main principles of meditation, contemplation and prayer
- Come to understand the two major principles of spiritual development: Stillness and Movement
- Learn how to recognize and shift among four dimensions of human consciousness — gross, subtle, causal and nondual
Module 2: Cleansing Meditation for Psychological Health
Just as antibiotics were a breakthrough for modern medicine, meditation is a breakthrough for the stressors of modern life that continually endanger your body, mind and spirit and affect society overall. Unexpressed energies and accumulated karma need to be cleansed. Advanced meditation help you release inner distress that leads to burnout as well as the breakdown of our social systems. It’s like “taking a shower” for our inner and outer worlds!
In this second training with Thomas, you will:
- Find meditation techniques for inner balance in a fast-moving world
- Learn how to cleanse your inner world on a regular basis
- Discover potent insights rooted in new and ancient wisdom that can enable you to meet life’s challenges without losing your center
Module 3: Developing Inner Body Competency
Inner body awareness is one of the major principles of advanced meditation practice. In Module 3, Thomas Huebl will guide you through your physical, emotional and mental selves to develop and refine your capacity for greater mental and emotional clarity to anchor you more fully in everyday life.
In this session, you’ll:
- Develop “inner body” competencies that help anchor you in everyday life
- Begin to relate to life through this inner body awareness and, as a result, experience more presence in all of your activities
- Learn how to receive information from your inner body that gives you more emotional and mental clarity
Module 4: From Stillness to Inner Spaciousness to Deep Absorption
In Module 4, Thomas Huebl will guide you in dropping into the state of inner spaciousness and becoming aware of ever deeper levels of absorption that can eventually lead to a breakthrough in non-dual awareness. He’ll also explore causal consciousness and the different stages of stillness. You’ll:
- Discover how stillness begins with inner space
- Learn how to distinguish the different levels of stillness
- Work with the subtle qualities of absorption and causal consciousness
- Come to understand that “not knowing” is, in fact, your highest source of wisdom
- Find powerful practices for navigating challenges on the way to inner spaciousness
Module 5: Entering Realms of Higher Knowing & Light
What is subtle, higher consciousness? And how does light determine the content and quality of our future? Thomas Huebl will answer these profound questions and guide you in a powerful “light” meditation practice, helping you to open a channel of deeper knowing, inspiration and interconnectedness. You’ll:
- Access the inner light that connects to higher intelligence
- Explore your higher self and the different levels of higher consciousness
- Experience an acceleration of evolution through inner light
- Discover the effects light meditation can have on time and, particularly, on the future
Module 6: Global Social Witnessing
Opening to the Heart of Humanity
Meditation and contemplation are paths to interior consciousness and a fully open heart that is the source of profound change in human consciousness. The practice of ”global social witnessing” is key to creating a world that is awake and effectively responsive to events. It allows for beneficial expression of emotional energy and prevents the accumulation of more karma.
In this session with Thomas, you’ll:
- Build your capacity for global social witnessing through interior awareness
- Begin to transcend “me-focused” meditation practice and recognize your part in the whole
- Help awaken social consciousness to more presence and healing
Module 7: Applying Your Meditation in Everyday Life & Navigating Common Pitfalls
As you access more blissful realms that can be the fruits of advanced meditation, it’s easy to lose groundedness and focus in daily life. In this final session, Thomas will show you how to navigate the pitfalls associated with higher levels of consciousness — and how to actually use these challenges as touchstones for your awakening.
In this last session, you’ll:
- Learn to live a truly contemplative life in the midst of the perceived limitations of others and situations that may seem “banal” or a waste of time
- Increase your ability to bring awareness to everyday reality so that you are grounded and focused even in the midst of new higher states of being
- Come to recognize and avoid the pitfalls of your meditative practice
- Develop a Sangha to continue growing your competencies for your own — and the world’s — awakening
About Thomas Huebl
Thomas Huebl is a modern mystic, a spiritual teacher whose work integrates the core insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science, illuminating both with his profound understanding.
Thomas Huebl teachings offer a unique approach for living as a mystic in the “marketplace” of human activity. His work combines somatic awareness practices, advanced meditative practices, a sophisticated analysis of cultural architecture, and transformational processes that address trauma and shadow issues. His teachings aim to guide practitioners toward a deeper level of self-awareness — from an ego-centered worldview to a life of authentic expression, service, and alignment.
Since 2004 Thomas has been leading workshops, multi-year training programs, and larger events and festivals. A sought-after private advisor to social entrepreneurs, business leaders, government officials, and spiritual aspirants, Thomas Huebl is a regularly featured speaker at conferences and workshops worldwide.
More courses from the same author: Thomas Huebl