Devaa Haley Mitchell – The Inspiring Woman Course
Do you want to be the kind of woman who has that magic sparkle and wows others with her deep presence, profound accomplishments and passionate love for life?
Are you ready to design your life as an expression of your soul?
If so, you are in the right place.
Imagine waking up each day knowing that you are living the natural expression of your true life’s purpose. Imagine engaging in your passionate work at a relaxed pace that allows you plenty of time for pleasure, laughter and love.
Imagine that at the end of each day, you feel fully expressed because you are doing EXACTLY what you were meant to, and you are even having a meaningful impact on the world while also being intimately bonded with those around you.
In other words, imagine having a life that feels joyful and fulfilled while giving your true gifts.
As you begin to make this vision a reality, you open the portal to a great power that wants to express in every corner of your life: your soul.
Your soul is literally carrying the power of the Divine to bless your life. When you live your life with soul, you open to a vast energy that makes you far more magnetic to others and far more capable of fulfilling your dreams.
This inner magnetism goes beyond an impressive resume, a beautiful appearance, or even the charisma of your personality. It’s deeper than that. It comes from living from your depths, opening your body, heart and mind to be suffused with a radiant presence that is uniquely yours. Every woman who does this is different in her expression. You might be a bit zany, unpredictable and laugh wildly. You might be a take-no-prisoners social change advocate who still loves to get a good pedicure. You might love doing deeply transformative work with clients but then relax with an evening of trashy TV.
By living your life as an expression of your soul, you can embrace ALL the seeming contradictions of being a modern, awake, conscious woman who savors the full range of feminine expression, from the tender lover to the contemplative recluse to the worldly leader to the devoted mother.
As you experience a deep inner alignment with your soul, you become a more inspiring woman. You open to the outpouring of grace moving through you, and inspire others in both subtle and direct ways. Others begin to admire you for your authenticity, your boldness, your vulnerability and your love. You begin to really touch people on a heart and soul level because you dare to reveal your own naked truth even while taking a powerful stand for what you believe in.
In short, an inspiring woman is a full-spectrum woman who can show up in powerful AND feminine ways to create new businesses, healing work, communities and more.
Inspiring women are everywhere (and they don’t have to be famous). Some of us idolize Oprah while others are inspired by their local school board president. Michelle Obama works tirelessly to fight obesity while another woman works toward a cure for Ebola. Your mother might inspire you with her dedication to family, and you may also be wowed by Dolores Huerta’s continued leadership of the migrant workers movement.
Whether you admire Gloria Steinem, Ammachi, Hillary Clinton or your former high school teacher – every woman who truly inspires you has done something amazing by liberating more of her own unique gifts and expressing them in a radiant, generous and loving way that shows she cares enough to make a real difference.
And you can, too!
While we tend to define an inspiring woman by her external accomplishments, the truth is that living as an inspiring woman is actually an INSIDE JOB.
It takes time, practice and a community of support for you to activate your full potential and become the radiant, soul-connected, inspiring woman that you’re capable of being.
It takes unraveling old habits and releasing outdated beliefs in order to feel fulfilled, whole and joyful inside.
That’s why, if you’re like most women, you need to be part of a supportive and soulful community that helps you nurture yourself, offer your true soul gifts and shine your brightest light.
To help you shine, we’ve created The Inspiring Woman Course, which teaches you precise shifts in your mindset, your lifestyle and your spiritual practices that can help you grow into the radiant woman you are here to be.
The program is taught by Devaa Haley Mitchell, a top teacher and mentor for a new wave of empowered, awake and inspiring women. Devaa Haley Mitchell has birthed many things, including The Inspiring Women Summit, which has touched more than 80,000 women worldwide and developed numerous trainings for women leaders to claim the full spectrum of their femininity and become radiant examples.
After interviewing hundreds of inspiring women, as part of The Inspiring Women Summit, and doing research on the process with more than 1,000 participants, Devaa Haley Mitchell has uncovered the essential keys for becoming an inspiring woman – inspired on the inside.
During this course and virtual sisterhood, Devaa Haley Mitchell will show you how to cultivate 9 key elements for living an inspiring life.
- Learn how to tap into your deep wellspring of inspiration, even when the 3D world offers some hard knocks.
- Get a clearer sense of what does and does NOT fulfill you at your core.
- Understand why it’s so important to get in touch with your true soul gifts and fully express them in the world.
- Receive a simple step-by-step process to bring yourself into a state of openhearted awareness – especially when you are experiencing stress.
- Understand your own “love language” and the languages of those with whom you desire greater intimacy.
- Learn keys to cultivating soulful presence in your everyday life – space, pace and awareness.
- See what’s required to stand in your sensual and sexual power in a way that is clean and clear of manipulation, while still juicy!
- Unleash your true visionary potential that moves you towards being an inspired woman leader.
When you learn to integrate these essential ingredients in a consistent way, you’ll transform your life and experience a deeper sense of fulfillment, which in turn makes your intimate bonds and work far more enjoyable.
What You’ll Learn in These 10 Weeks
Course sessions are on Tuesdays at 12:30pm Pacific.
In this 10-week transformational program, Devaa Haley Mitchell will guide you through the fundamental shifts required to manifest your own inspired vision for your life.
Each weekly, LIVE session will include a blend of engaging topics, experiential exercises, guided meditations, as well as opportunities for reflection and dialogue.
Each module builds harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to expand your feminine radiance, increase your impact on the world, and live an extraordinary life.
Module 1: Building Your Soul-Filled Community of Support (June 16)
We all want to be surrounded by a soul-filled community of women who support each other. But that’s not always so easy to find, especially during the moments we most need it. In this course, you will instantly be surrounded by an amazing tribe of women from around the world who have all gathered to learn, grow and inspire each other’s brightest possibility for the world.
In this module, you’ll:
- Get acquainted with the other inspiring women in our global community who are also saying YES to a bigger possibility for their lives.
- Explore how engaging your spirit, opening your heart, and moving your body can be used as foundations for cultivating authentic connection and greater intimacy.
- Understand 7 key agreements that can be used to build deeper trust in a community of equals.
- Learn core practices for developing deeper sisterhood in your local area.
Module 2: Keeping Your Heart Open No Matter What’s Happening (June 23)
Most spiritual traditions celebrate an open heart, as it’s essential to bringing ourselves into deep intimacy with the world around us. As inspiring women, one of the ways we can most help a world out-of-balance is to cultivate an open heart, which acts as a soothing balm for the pain, challenges and struggles around us. Learning to stay open-hearted in the midst of difficult circumstances is a skill that requires ongoing practice.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn a simple step-by-step process to bring yourself into a state of open-hearted awareness – especially when you’re experiencing stress.
- Practice giving and receiving generosity to amplify the love in your life.
- Cultivate daily heart practices to increase your health, happiness and your ability to live inside your tender vulnerability.
- Learn to face the world with your heart wide open – and connect with what really touches your heart enough for you to take inspired action.
Module 3: Creating Greater Intimacy and More Meaningful Connections (June 30)
We all long for authentic connections and deep intimacy. But why can it be so hard to cultivate the type of relationships that deeply nourish our hearts and our souls? Most of us don’t have a clear template for how to create more intimate connections, so it’s hard to practice something we have not experienced. On the other hand, most of us have, at some point, been badly hurt by others. So we walk around guarded and vigilant, not truly willing to let others in. As a result, we can sometimes feel somewhat isolated. But it doesn’t have to be this way. There are simple practices that can be used to melt your own defenses and create the sort of love you truly desire.
In this module, you’ll:
- Practice the art of vulnerability and learn how to use it skillfully to create more meaningful interactions.
- Learn how to relate with others in nonverbal ways to cultivate deeper presence and connection.
- Discover and understand your own “love language” and the languages of those with whom you desire greater intimacy (note that the love languages among even well-matched beloveds can often be very DIFFERENT!)
- Experiment with using a variety of intimacy practices and games that can be used to help you drop your mask and enter a more authentic (or playful) way of relating.
Module 4: Deepening Your Radiant Presence & Listening to Your Body Wisdom (July 7)
How you actually “show up” in the world is central to living as an inspiring woman. When you cultivate your embodied radiant presence, you move with ease, grace and efficacy. You show up in a very deep, soul-filled way that is more magnetic to others. By listening to your body wisdom, you’re able to authentically express yourself and your actions become fully aligned – and others pay much more attention to your insights and ideas. You’re seen as a leader capable of creating extraordinary opportunities for the world around you to shift in a more positive direction just through how you’re “being.”
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn keys to cultivate soulful presence in your everyday life – space, pace and awareness.
- Practice deeply listening to your body wisdom to gain insight about what’s most important in your life right now and what’s needing greater attention.
- Practice staying balanced and centered in your life no matter what life offers you, even when it feels like you are off-track or failing in some way.
- Experience how your world can shift through the power of your presence.
- Understand how bioenergetics can be used to help you make critical decisions from a deeper source of body wisdom.
Module 5: Wielding Your Potent Shakti Power with Love, Truth, and Integrity A Dialogue with Lisa Schrader (July 14 – Pre-recorded Session)
As an inspiring woman, you represent a major transformative force, especially as you claim the power of your sensual and sexual nature. When we wield it well, that Shakti power can set the world on fire. But it can also be used to manipulate, seduce or create distortions. If you want to learn how to fully own your sensual nature (and wear it well!), then this session is essential for you!
In this module, you’ll:
- Explore practices to support you in feeling more alive, succulent and responsive through activating greater sensual intelligence in your body.
- Examine your own relationship with feminine power, and the ways you have used it and perhaps even abused it for your benefit.
- Learn what’s required to stand in your sensual and sexual power in a way that is clean and clear of manipulation while still juicy!
- Practice speaking your truth while staying connected to your feminine heart so that the depth of what you are sharing can be truly heard and felt.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO CLASS JULY 21
Module 6: Clarifying Your Soul’s Vision (July 28)
When you’re connected to your own creative vision, you can create expansive possibilities for yourself and those around you. You discern what you’re here to do and be in this lifetime, and receive the creative ideas to manifest it. You’re also able to imagine innovative solutions to old issues and enduring problems.
As you develop your visionary capacity, others can’t help but become excited by your vision. And then you can harness those skills to enroll others and grow your inspirational projects, businesses and causes – as vision takes root and your soul gifts are expressed in the world.
In this module, you’ll:
- Unleash more of your true visionary potential that moves you towards being an inspired woman leader.
- Allow yourself to dream into a greater-than-imagined reality for yourself – without feeling the constraints of money or time.
- Discover the “sweet spot” of where your skills and talents meet the needs of the world.
- Practice being free, fluid and creative, and apply these qualities to your projects and work.
Module 7: Manifesting the Life You Were Born to Live (August 4)
Throughout recent history, the masculine paradigm of manifestation has dominated our planet. And we are blessed today to be able to draw on the key pieces of the masculine model (for example, setting clear goals, action steps and timelines) and combining those principles with more feminine ones such as intuition, collaboration and organic co-creation.
Feminine qualities such as beauty, joy and pleasure are also magnetic. When you tap into your wellspring of inspiration, you can cultivate that energy to manifest with more grace and ease. And when you marry those principles with the masculine ones, you open the floodgates to rapid manifestation!
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover how to embrace the paradox of intention and surrender, harnessing the power of the masculine, while still embodying your feminine core.
- Work with the intentions you clarified in Module 6, and begin to map out the small steps needed to take your big dreams out into the world.
- Learn embodied practices for moving through fear and other obstacles as they show up on your path, so you can feel strong and free.
- Identify the pieces you can joyfully and skillfully handle on your own, and who you might invite in to co-create with you.
- Use the feminine moon cycle as a tool for bringing your visions into 3D reality.
Module 8: Transforming The Hidden Barriers To Your Soul’s Intentions (August 11)
Most of us are aware that WE are the primary source of the obstacles that get in the way of living our biggest, brightest dreams. But we often don’t know exactly what to do about it. This predicament is so common because many of these barriers are invisible and operate at a subconscious level – deep within our own psyches.
In this module, you’ll go deep down into these core distortions and reclaim the divine essence of your power. As you emerge, you’ll experience an expanded sense of freedom and efficacy in the world.
In this module, you’lll:
- Identify the ways that you may be sabotaging your own success and what you can do to shift these subconscious patterns.
- Reclaim your confidence in your own abilities and self-worth.
- Access the archetypes of the Great Mother and the Goddess of Love as inner wellsprings for unconditional love, pleasure, enjoyment – regardless of outer circumstances.
- Create practices that ensure you are creating from joy and abundance rather than lack.
Module 9: The Path of Feminine Fulfillment (August 18)
For most women, a true sense of fulfillment often does NOT come from those things we were told would bring success or happiness. So what does? And why do we so often feel like we don’t have what it takes to pursue our deepest dreams? In this session, you’ll have an opportunity to dream about what truly brings you joy and meaning, and how you can fully express your unique skills and talents to move toward creating your ideal life.
In this module, you’ll:
- Understand the cultural and biological reasons why women are less satisfied now than ever before in history (and what you can do to beat the odds).
- Assess where you are already thriving and identify those areas out of alignment and blocking your feminine fulfillment – and learn what to do about them.
- Discover how to lift your fulfillment “set point” and how you can step into this more fulfilled place in your being.
- Explore Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and how you can use it to build a more solid foundation to thrive.
Module 10: Living Your Legacy NOW (August 25)
A key step toward living as an inspiring woman is getting a clear sense of the legacy you want to leave for your family and this planet – so you can move forward with that destination in mind. At the end of your life, for what do you want to be remembered? And what do you need to learn and develop to move more strongly in that direction right now?
In this module you’ll:
- Envision the legacy you want to leave for yourself and our planet, so that you can shape your life in the direction of where you want it to lead.
- Imagine what you’d like people to be saying about you at the end of your life, and what they might say right now. Notice if there’s a gap, and what you can do to bridge it – starting now.
- Assess your current areas of mastery, and those areas you would like to develop – with a roadmap for how and when to add in each piece.
- Reflect on the journey we’ve taken together, and the major shifts that you’ve made. Be witnessed and celebrated by the other women in our community in your progress toward a deeply fulfilling life.
About Devaa Haley Mitchell
Devaa Haley Mitchell is a transformational leader and soul midwife who supports people to reconnect with their spiritual depths, unleash their deepest gifts, and step into their full potential. Devaa Haley Mitchell is co-founder of The Shift Network and founder of The Inspiring Women Summit, which has served over 80 thousand women from more than 160 countries. Through her healing and coaching sessions with individual clients as well as her classes and retreats, Devaa Haley Mitchell offers deeply experiential and transformative work, guiding hundreds of people to connect more deeply with spirit and to manifest fulfilling and abundant lives.
Devaa Haley Mitchell knows who we are BEING in the world is equally important to what we DOING. So Devaa Haley Mitchell supports audiences and her clients to drop deeper and cultivate their soulful presence and open heart. Through her trainings, mentorship and a spiritual community, she offers a space for true soul transformation. As a result, her clients are able to reconnect with their radiant essence, make a meaningful contribution to our planet, and have a life that they LOVE.
Devaa Haley Mitchell also acts as the volunteer music director at the San Quentin Prison’s Parallel Play Project, using the power of drama therapy to heal and transform the hearts and lives of long-term inmates. Devaa Haley Mitchell also donates her time to various international service projects. Most recently, Devaa Haley Mitchell offered a healing program to staff members at the AHOPE orphanage for HIV+ youth in Ethiopia. She’s also trained staff members from Search for Common Ground in new methodologies using the arts for peace building in both the Democratic Republic of Congo and Angola.
As a musician, Devaa Haley Mitchell fuses East and West with groovy, danceable tunes. Her debut album, Sacred Alchemy, aims to reawaken and liberate the many dimensions of the sacred feminine.
More courses from the same author: Devaa Haley Mitchell
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.