Sixty Skills – Building the Chi Ball: Enhance your Energy Sensitivity
Description Of Building the Chi Ball: Enhance your Energy Sensitivity
Enhance your Energy Sensitivity so You can Become the Most Relaxed, Confident Version of Yourself. Improve How You Feel
This is a Sixty Skills Course Series (1 of 60) :
The Sixty Skills presents: Building the Ball Exercise
Never has there been a more clear and concise method describing the process and steps of building the energetic ball. In many schools of western and eastern tradition, this skill is briefly covered and then moved on from. Little do many beginners and instructors know, this simple exercise can unlock the secrets to energetic sensitivity into a whole new phenomenal universe. Once you gain the keys to unlock this capacity using the skills discussed in this learning experience, you will be forever free of what kept you behind in the past.
We are at a crossroads of intuition and understanding. By taking this course, you have nothing to lose and so much clarity to gain. Our courses with students have led to a refining of their sensitivity and consciousness. By exploring the sensations of the technique and unveiling our layers of sensitivity, we become leaps and measure closer to a path of self-actualization.
If you are feeling excited by the possibilities for massive growth and improvement, sign up today!
What you’ll learn in Building the Chi Ball: Enhance your Energy Sensitivity
What will you learn
- How to build a energetic chi ball
- Become sensitive to energy
- Unlock the secrets to understanding energy healing
- Discover the hidden layers of developing internal power
- Introduction To Building the Ball
- How to Practice the Technique
Theory and Practice
- The Organization of the Phenomenal Universe
- How to Engage the Energetic Realm
- How to Pore Breathe for Beginners
Building the Ball Techniques
- Building the Ball Exercise (Follow Along)
- How to Move Energy Throughout the Body
- Building the Ball Using the Fingers
- How to Cup Energy Along the Body
Last Thoughts and Course Conclusion
- The Role of Willpower When Building the Ball
- Last Thoughts and Course Conclusion
Who is this course for:
- Individuals who enjoy learning new skills
- Sensitive people who want to be more internally balanced
- Seekers seeking self-mastery
- Searchers who want to unlock the secrets to internal power
About Sixty Skills
The Sixty Skills provide you with a complete framework of practice and theory that allow a practitioner of any spiritual development system to succeed. No matter what your belief structure is, the Sixty Skills provides you with universal tools and techniques that will enable your personal practice to flourish. We are devoted to helping you develop the core skills necessary to become the strongest version of yourself.
More courses from the same author: Sixty Skills
There are no reviews yet.