Description of Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals:
Increase people’s presence, peace and resilience with this complete training course on how to teach mindfulness meditation.
This step-by-step course will provide you with everything you need to know about teaching mindfulness and meditation in secular, professional environments.
Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals course will also provide you with a 100-page study guide, opportunity for Certificate of Completion, mindfulness teaching self-assessment tools, and downloadable guided meditation scripts that you can use to record or share with your students/clients.
What you’ll learn in Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals :
- Lesson 1 – What is Mindfulness
- Lesson 2 – Research on Mindfulness & Meditation
- Lesson 3 – Attitudinal Foundations of Mindfulness
- Lesson 4 – Four Foundations for Teaching Mindfulness
- Lesson 5 – Understanding Empathy & Compassion
- Lesson 6 – Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
- Lesson 7 – Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Lesson 8 – Mindfulness of Breathing
- Lesson 9 – The Body Scan
- Lesson 10 – Exploring Mindful Movements
- Lesson 11 – Getting Started
- Lesson 12 – Common Questions For Mindfulness Teachers
- Lesson 13 – Managing Group Processes
- Lesson 14 – Relational Skills
- Lesson 15 – Mindfulness Exercises for Mindfulness Teachers
- Lesson 16 – Embodiment of Mindfulness
- Lesson 17 – Guiding Meditations For Others
- Lesson 18 – Inquiry and Didactic Teaching
- Lesson 19 – Curriculum, Pacing & Coverage
- Lesson 20 – Self-Assessment Tools
About Sean Fargo
As a leading corporate mindfulness teacher and a former Buddhist monk of two years, Certified Instructor for Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (the mindfulness program born at Google), and Certified Integral Coach (from New Ventures West), Sean Fargo blend a combination of depth and practicality to my mindfulness and meditation teachings.
He started Mindfulness Exercises with the aim of helping 100 million people live with more understanding, love and compassion for themselves and for others.
Sean currently runs an online Mindfulness Teacher Certification Program, training people to teach mindfulness with integrity, confidence and certified credibility.
More courses from the same author : Sean Fargo
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.