Channeling is a skill that can be learned. You do not need to have special psychic abilities, or have years of training to channel. If you are feeling drawn to channel, this audiobook will assist you in preparing through learning more about what channeling is, determining if you are ready, and much more.
Preparation for Channeling
This audiobook contains information about what channeling will and will not do for you and how to tell if you are ready. You will learn more about what a channeling state is, where you go when your guide comes in, the importance of choosing to remain consciousness and how Sanaya and Duane experience Orin and DaBen.
Who Are the Guides
Listen and learn how to recognize and attract a high-level guide, as well as how to recognize entities that are less evolved. You will explore how guides transmit messages, how they communicate with you, and about your role as a receiver and translator. Orin and DaBen prepare you for channeling and share with you what to expect. You will decide if you want to channel your soul or a guide.
Listen to Other People’s Experiences
Listen to stories of how other people experienced their opening to channel to assist you if similar situations occur as you start channeling. People share experiences of when they first met their guide and reactions after opening. Information is included on developing and strengthening your channeling. Guidance is provided on how often to channel, how to receive more specific information, and other ways you can work with your guide without verbally channeling. Various questions people frequently ask are addressed, such as; can you channel the same guide as others, can you lose your channeling ability, and how to deal with doubts that your channeling is real.
This Audiobook contains all the information from the following chapters of the Opening to Channel book:
- Chapter 1 Welcome to Channeling, What is Channeling, How to Tell if You are Ready
- Chapter 2 Channeling States and What They Feel Like
- Chapter 3 Who are the Guides, Recognizing High-Level Guides
- Chapter 4 How Guides Communicate with You
- Chapter 5 Getting Ready to Channel, Attracting Your High-Level Guide, What to Expect Your First Time
- Chapter 10-13 People’s Stories of Opening to Channel, Common Problems and Challenges People Experienced, and more.
- Chapter 14-17 Developing Your Channeling, Handling Doubts, Strengthening the Connection, Going Out to the World as a Channel, and Finding Your Time to Begin.
This Audiobook also contains some of the information from Chapter 8: Reading for Others and Chapter 9: Predictions and Probably Futures.