Robert Dilts – Authentic Leadership: The Alpha Leader
Description Of Authentic Leadership: The Alpha Leader
This 7 hour CD contains a complete 2-day seminar presented by Robert B Dilts in front of a live audience. He describes the skills and practices that will help you to understand and master the Alpha Leadership model and The Inner Game of Leadership by developing:
- A feeling of confidence and the absence of anxiety and self-doubt
- A sense of “humble authority” – self-confidence without arrogance
- A capacity to accept and benefit from challenges and change rather than to be subjected to them
- A state of focused spaciousness in the mind and relaxed readiness in the body
- More ability to remain connected to your deep identity and maintain a sense of calm and trust in challenging and unstable conditions
- The ability to handle both opportunities and dangers in times of change
What you’ll learn in Authentic Leadership: The Alpha Leader
You will further learn how to:
- Develop the capacity to be present and centered in yourself
- Be aligned with your core values and vision
- Be connected with those around you
Full Contents Listing:
- Part 1 (01:40:00): Intro – The Inner Game of Self Leadership and How to Stay in Your Zone of Excellence
- Part 2 (00:59:00): Mapping Opportunities and Dangers
- Part 3 (01:08:00): Aligning Opportunities and Dangers
- Part 4 (00:53:00): Leadership and Archetypical Energies
- Part 5 (00:54:00): Taming the Inner Demons That Take You Out of Your Zone of Excellence
- Part 6 (01:07:00): The Gift of Attention
- Part 7: Credits and Contact Information
About Robert Dilts
Robert Dilts is an internationally respected developer, author, trainer and consultant in the field of leadership and change and a pioneer in the field of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), a discipline that has profoundly shaped and enlightened management, training and communication techniques.
His articles have been published in From From his professional debuts in Palo Alto, his consulting has taken him around the world, working closely with organisations such as Apple Computers, The World bank, Hewlett-Packard, the FIAT group, Xerox, The WHO, IBM, Ernst & Young, Telecom Italia and Microsoft among many others. His books include “Strategies for Genius”, “Visionary Leadership Skills”, “Sleight of Mouth” and “Alpha Leadership“. Of American nationality, Robert resides in California and Paris.
He has developed software for professional and personal coaching and education. He also sets up and provides research for large corporations on a global scale, delivering a wide range of innovative leadership development programs. His partnership with CrossKnowledge pushes the frontiers further by leveraging leading edge digital learning solutions and new technologies to offer leadership to individuals and organizations around the world.
More courses from the same author: Robert Dilts
There are no reviews yet.