The surface of the body is a window into the body. You can read the face, tongue, eyes, ears, and hands to gain an immense amount of insight. A simple line, for instance, can tell about a person’s grief, liver issues, or anxiety. Join Vasant Lad to explore how the body reveals itself through these signs and how you can use these signs as a springboard to greater health!
Vasant Lad will provide an overview of Ayurveda and how we can gain insight into these principles by looking at various parts of our bodies. He will also dive into each area in depth, covering the face, tongue, eyes, ears and hands.
This bundle includes all 6 sessions within the series:
- An Introduction
- A Look at the Face – The face is one of the most prominent parts of the body; it’s the first thing we notice when we meet someone. This holds true in Ayurveda as well. There is more to the face than just the expressions that come across. Each line, color, and freckle tell a greater story about a person than we may think. Whether it’s a connection to an organ in the body, a deep-seated emotion, or a potential vulnerability in the physiology of the body, the face is the first step to understanding your state of health!
- A Taste of the Tongue – Have you ever taken a close look at your tongue? The color, lines, shape, and marks all tell a story of what is happening deep down inside the body. Whether it’s the placement of the organs on the tongue or the effects of the different tastes we experience, the tongue is one of the most important chapters of the story of our health.
- A Window into the Eyes – It is often said the eyes are the window into the soul. Besides just the emotions that we can read from our eyes, we can understand the health of our internal organs. The colors of our eyes, the nuances of spots within the iris, and even which part of our eyes tears come from all play a larger role in offering insight about a person.
- The Shape of the Ears – Ears come in all shapes and sizes–long, short, wide, pointed, attached, detached. But did you know that all of those aspects have a different significance? What about the effect of piercings on the body? Don’t underestimate the importance of this body part that seemingly doesn’t play a huge role. If you look closely, the ear is a map to the whole body.
- All in the Hands: Palmistry – Reading the palms and the lines is an art across many cultures. A look at our hands tells us about our life, career, love, the play of planets in our lives, and so much more. Whether it’s the length of the lines, the depth of the grooves, or the shapes of our hands, understanding the basics of Ayurvedic palmistry allows you to glean so much about your life.
As the founder and director of The Ayurvedic Institute, Vasant Lad has worked tirelessly for the last 40 years to bring the deep insights and transformative power of Ayurveda to the West. His passion for healing has garnered him respect throughout the world, and he is considered the premiere authority on Ayurveda outside of India. His numerous books have been translated into over 20 languages and have sold over 700,000 copies in the US alone. His teachings range from introductory courses in Ayurveda and yoga to advanced clinical pathology immersion programs.
His webinars offer the essence of decades of teaching and clinical practice, providing you with both inspiring theory and rigorous practical application while weaving in his personal spiritual insights.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE AYURPRANA CLASSES?
Our classes deliver a combination of pre-recorded and live content from our esteemed and captivating speakers, straight to you! We want as many people as possible to have access to life-changing content. We make the content easily available to you, whether you are in the comfort of your home, at your favorite coffee shop, or on the beach.
WHAT IF I HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN MEDICINE OR AYURVEDA? DO I NEED ANY BACKGROUND TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT IN THE WEBINAR?
No problem! These webinars are designed so that someone completely new can understand the material and has enough depth for someone with a background in the sciences to be fully engaged. The speaker may become more technical or less technical based on the audience and topic, but he always brings it back to the basics.
More courses from the same author: Vasant Lad