Description of Personal Mastery Academy
You’ll find exclusive new models, insights, tactics and tools taken from my Personal Mastery Academy live event so that you get to experience the feeling of being right there in the room with me.
What you’ll learn in Personal Mastery Academy
- A Revolutionary Science-Based Approach to Making Your Life World-Class
- Discover the latest science behind the powerful techniques for personal mastery.
- How to Convert Failures into Fuel
- Learn the mindsets for taking your personal failures and converting them into fuel to accelerate your success exponentially..
- The 8 Rituals of A-Players
- Discover the daily habits of top NBA/NFL/NHL sports stars + billionaire CEOs.
- 4 Extremely Valuable Models to Recode Your Thinking
- Discover uber-valuable frameworks that explain how billionaires + titans think so you can leap from where you are to legendary and realize audacious ambitions.
- How World-Class Producers Create x100 Results
- How world-class producers use their routines + rituals + environment to own their fields.
- The Two Types of Power
- Discover the two types of power and how to leverage your inner hero to achieve epic output so you make history.
- The Secrets of Developing a Team of Picassos
- Learn the secrets of developing a world-class team to support your iconic mission.
About Robin Sharma
Widely considered one of the top leadership and personal mastery experts and speakers in the world, his clients include NASA, Microsoft, Nike, Unilever, General Electric, FedEx, HP, Starbucks, Oracle, Yale University, PwC, IBM Watson, and the Young Presidents’ Organization. As a presenter, Robin Sharma possesses the rare ability to electrify an audience while delivering uncommonly original and tactical insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organizations becoming unbeatable.
His #1 international bestsellers such as The Everyday Hero Manifesto, The 5AM Club, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, and Who Will Cry When You Die? have sold millions of copies in over ninety-two languages and dialects; making him one of the most widely read authors in the world.
More courses from the same author: Robin Sharma