Take Control Of Top Posture Related Issues To Feel Better & Move Better.
The Posture Prehab Program is the ultimate starter resource for any and all desk workers and for those looking to improve their posture. No matter your fitness level, we have a carefully thought out plan developed for you! We are excited that you’re considering taking the first step towards empowering your posture. Many people around the world are moving less and are sitting more than ever before, NOW is a great opportunity to reap the benefits of this program.
With so much confusion and difference in opinion right now about posture, you have found yourself a program you can trust.
Designed by Doctors of Physical Therapy, we recognize that we live in a world where often too much time is spent behind a desk. By recognizing this, we have developed a program that is meant to optimize your posture and health while providing you with exercises that can and should be performed for life!
- 7-day no questions asked free trial
- Zero wait times, no hidden fees, no barriers to entry
- Quickly get out of pain & improve your mobility with daily exercise routines
- Improve your posture with simple full-body strengthening & stability exercises
- Prevent postural pain with education that will teach you everything you need to know about posture
- Appropriate for any fitness level or exercise experience
What you’ll learn in Posture Prehab Program
In Posture Prehab Program, you’ll get:
- A progressive 6-week program to safely build up your posture
- Movement Variability Full-body– Each day will have 3 rotating routines
- Move Often – movement snacks that you’ll perform multiple times per day
- Learn the truth about how to avoid postural pain
- Education that will teach you everything you need to know about posture
Posture Prehab Program Schedule
Posture involves so much more than just our mid back and shoulders! It involves the entirety of our spine, how our neck moves, how our core works, even how our hips move! Let’s begin with teaching all of these areas how to move appropriately. Are you ready?
When we think of posture, we often think of strengthening the postural muscles in our mid back region, but have you thought about strengthening your neck? Let’s dive into some of the best exercises to improve your neck control ultimately leading to better posture!
When we spend a majority of our day sitting, several types of tissues get tight and can limit motion. One of these types of tissues that can be restricted is your nerves! Let’s begin this week by improving your nerve mobility!
Let’s continue to get your entire spine working through a motion that is appropriate for improved posture! On top of this, you’ll continue to work on improving your neck strength with good postural stability!
More courses from the same author: Prehab