Description of The Third Wave – Microdosing Course
Again..don’t just take my word for it. Here is what recent research says about the benefits people experience while microdosing:
- Improved Mood – Peacefulness, overall well-being, calmness, happiness, and a reduction in the symptoms of depression. It also includes more emotional connection, a general sense of optimism, and an improved outlook on life.
- Improved Focus – Covers skill sets like the ability to focus or concentrate and enhanced self-awareness.
- Creativity – Aside from a general sense of improved creativity, this also includes behaviors such as being more open, enhanced curiosity, ability to shift perspectives, and divergent thinking.
- Self-Efficacy – This applies to such behaviors as ambition, self-motivation, self-confidence, and a sense of agency. It also relates to improved mental health, including increased introspection, the practice of meditation, and other aspects of behaviors tied to self-care.
- Improved Energy – In this case, “energy” refers to things like mental stimulation, wakefulness, and alertness.
- Social Benefits – Outside of more engagement with others, this category also includes more empathy, a greater sense of connection, and more extroversion.
- Cognitive Benefits – When microdosing, the user experience heightened mental clarity, better memory recall, and an improvement in problem-solving ability.
- Reduced Anxiety – This applies to a reduction in both general and social anxiety.
- Physiological Enhancement – Includes enhanced visual acuity, cardio endurance, reduction of migraines and headaches, and higher quality of sleep.
- Science is now confirming what we have known for years: when microdosing is done with intention and professional guidance, the results are profound.
What Will you Learn in The Third Wave – Microdosing Course
Module 1: The Essentials of Microdosing
- Why microdosing has become so popular
- The top 5 reasons people microdose
- The early science backing microdosing
- The intersection of microdosing and mood disorders
- Why microdosing helps with depression
- Why it’s more complicated for general anxiety
- How this can accelerates the leadership development process
Module 2: How to Microdose
- How to begin your own microdosing protocol
- How to prepare LSD microdoses for consistent, reliable consumption
- How to prepare psilocybin mushroom microdoses for consistent, reliable consumption
- How effects vary between psilocybin mushrooms, psilocybin truffles, mescaline, and LSD
- Step-by-step walkthrough of a typical day when microdosing
- How to cultivate an intention for your microdosing protocol
- Overview of cannabis microdosing, a legal alternative to classic psychedelic substances
Module 3: How to Optimize Your Microdosing Protocol
- How to create a personalized microdosing protocol
- How to find the right dose and context for you
- How to combine microdosing with other practices like meditation, breathwork, and yoga
- Creating a microdosing protocol to accelerate leadership development and creativity
- Overview of the long-term effects of microdosing
- ‘Pro tips’ we’ve gathered by collecting hundreds of unique microdosing experiences
- Suggestions for alleviating sources of suffering from social anxiety, depression, and procrastination
- Why being in ‘flow’ too much can be a bad thing, and how to find the right balance
Microdosing Course Materials
Microdosing Workbook + Tracking Template
Our microdosing workbook helps you to clarify intention, plan your future, and guide you through a successful microdosing protocol. It will also help you keep track of how microdosing impacts your quality of life.
Contained inside Microdosing Course is 100+ pages that walk you through basic education, an initial evaluation of your current state, and questions to help you clarify your purpose in microdosing. With the microdosing workbook, we lead you through a 30-day microdosing protocol, providing explicit directions to ensure it goes well.
- How to Microdose with LSD and Psilocybin Mushrooms
- How to setup an ideal day while microdosing
- What to do after you finish microdosing
- Dr. Dan Engle, M.D. – How microdosing helps us grow from crisis
- Dr. Ben Sessa, M.D. – How to balance microdosing psychedelics with anti-depressants
- Dr. Will Vanderveer, M.D. – How microdosing heals mind, body, and soul
- Jerry B. Brown, Ph.D. – The history of microdosing in Western Culture
- Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Microdosing and homo sapiens 2.0
- Janet Chang – How to optimize your microdosing protocol
- Tarzie Maclean – The intersection of microdosing and psychotherapy
- Jesse Lawler – How microdosing compares to other nootropics
- Dr. Sohail Malek, M.D. – How microdosing helps you to heal from childhood trauma
- Matt Cooper – Microdosing for peak physical performance
More courses from the same author: Paul Austin