We can’t exist without it. We hear about this concept frequently, but do you know how to harness the power and vitality of prana for optimal well-being?
Pranayama refers to various breathing practices that help us do just that. Utilizing different breathing techniques, we are able to enhance and strengthen the vitality of our life force. This allows us to have stronger digestive faculties, a clearer mind, a state of relaxation, increased immunity, and so much more!
In this 5-part live-instruction class,
- you will learn the philosophy of pranayama, why you should do the practice, and the amazing benefits that come along with it!
- you will learn step-by-step how to practice a power series of 8 different pranayama with a live, certified instructor.
- you will have the opportunity for real-time guidance and modifications of your technique through the live format.
- you will receive access to an exclusive Facebook community where you can connect with your classmates, ask questions to our experienced and certified pranayama guides, and get tips and tricks to fine tune your pranayama practice!
- 5 hours of instruction time – 3 hours of live Instruction, 2 hours of group practice.
- Dates: 11/10, 11/17, 11/19, at 11:30am (MST) and 12/2, 12/7 at 9:00am (MST)
- Limited to 25 students
- Yoga Alliance CEU: 3 non-contact hours in Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Instructor: Nishita Shah
AyurYoga Instructor: Nishita’s journey in the study of Ayurveda began when she attended the Ayurvedic Studies Program Level 1. She continued on to complete the Level 2 program as an Ayurvedic Practitioner.She feels truly blessed that Ayurveda fell into her lap at an opportune time. Prior to her studies at the Ayurvedic Institute, she attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham where she received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. She continues to be fascinated by the ways in which her Ayurvedic studies intersect with the field of Psychology.
While studying at the Ayurvedic Institute she had the great fortune to learn Ayuryoga with Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc. She received a 500 hour Ayuryoga certification and assisted in numerous Yoga Teacher Trainings. In her private practice, prior to joining the faculty at the Ayurvedic Institute, her work has been fueled by a passion for nutrition and yoga. Nishita also finds great beauty in language and holds a deep appreciation for Sanskrit as the mother tongue of all other languages. She is thrilled to bring her love and appreciation for these subjects into the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE AYURPRANA CLASSES?
Our classes deliver a combination of pre-recorded and live content from our esteemed and captivating speakers, straight to you! We want as many people as possible to have access to life-changing content. We make the content easily available to you, whether you are in the comfort of your home, at your favorite coffee shop, or on the beach.
WHAT IF I HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN MEDICINE OR AYURVEDA? DO I NEED ANY BACKGROUND TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT IN THE WEBINAR?
No problem! These webinars are designed so that someone completely new can understand the material and has enough depth for someone with a background in the sciences to be fully engaged. The speaker may become more technical or less technical based on the audience and topic, but he always brings it back to the basics.
More courses from the same author: Nishita Shah