Discover The 5 Step Pitching Process, GUARANTEED To Help You Win More Business, Close Bigger Deals And Sell More Products Than Ever Before!
Description of Sharpen Your Pitch
The 5 Step Process
Over decades of pitching across multiple industries from advertising to finance, from pharmaceutical to government, from the technology sector to celebrities and entertainment bosses, Michael has discovered there are five aspects to pitching.
These five aspects are always present when a pitch is effective. These are:
1. THE AUDIENCE
By far the most important step in the process. Because, if you don’t know who you are talking to, what their problems are, and what they need – nothing else will work.
2. THE IRRESISTIBLE OFFER
How to design an offer that solves your audience’s problem.
This will take you away from throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks…
To making it so that your solution is the only choice and the right choice for your audience!
3. THE BRIDGE
Use the lost art of Synectics to create a memorable analogy that sticks in your clients mind and stands out from your competition.
This module is about connecting your Audience with your Offer using the same creativity process used by Madison Avenue Ad Agencies.
4. THE OCCASION
Are you pitching to an individual or group, who are the other competitors, is it suit and tie or shorts, what time is the pitch, what does the room look like, what questions should you ask the client…
Step 4 is all about preparing for the pitch everything you should know before you take one step into that room.
5. THE DELIVERY
How to deliver your pitch and create a memorable experience for your audience.
Communication strategies for persuasive influence, thinking on your feet, reading your audience and winning business.
How Sharpen Your Pitch Course Will Help You
By going through Sharpen Your Pitch not only will you refine your pitch and stack the odds of winning in your favour, you will also:
- Learn how to qualify your clients so that you only select high quality clients that you enjoy working with.
- Become an instant expert by articulating your audiences problem better than they can.
- Get clarity on your business – who your audience is and what you are offering them.
- Design an irresistible offer that makes your product or service the only obvious choice.
- Find your voice and identify what makes you stand out from your competitors.
- Break conventional thinking, programming and poor communication.
- Have as many brilliant ideas as the best Ad Men On the Planet
- Become amazingly persuasive by using covert and overt suggestions in your pitch that your audience will never be able to identify
- How to make your communication alive, interesting and fun by putting pictures in your clients head.
- Create anchor phrases that will stay with your customers long after you are gone
- How to make your pitch sparkle with analogies, metaphor, stories and images!
- The 3 Ways to pitch – master the chronology, direct and hourglass methods
- What to change when pitching to groups versus individuals – mass communication requires a completely different approach to individual communication.
- Master how to think on your feet so that you can read your client and continuously change your pitch as and when needed
- Gain the ability to reach inside the world view of your audience and place your solution as their only viable option
- Get the pitching state so that you are in command and control of the situation – it’s that take it or leave it attitude that helps win pitches
- How to talk to competitors at the pitch, what to say to them – you could even make your competitors your customers!
- Pitching rules when in a team – what to do if pitching as part of a team
- How to adjust the environment that you are put in.
- Plus much more…
Who Is Sharpen Your Pitch Course For?
Anyone who wants to become a better communicator, increase their persuasive powers and learn how to pitch like a top professional.
You can be in business for yourself or employed by a company. You can be a manager or a consultant.
You can be a coach or trainer. You can be a mother or father.
If you are communicating – then you are pitching. Today we live in the age “non-sales selling.”
You see pitching applies to all communication, be it asking your manager for a raise, convincing your spouse to watch a movie, selling yourself in a job interview or asking for a cup of tea… it’s all pitching!
Or as Michael puts it:
“You get what you ask for so you may as well get good at asking”
Meet Michael Breen
One of the industry’s most well respected Executive Coaches and Master NLP Trainers
This exclusive training is taught by a world-class master NLP trainer and celebrity coach Michael Breen. Michael Breen has:
- Over 30 years experience teaching NLP around the world
- NLP Master DHE Trainer and Master Hypnotist
- Co‐founded largest NLP training school in the world
- For 10 years co-ran workshops with Dr. Richard Bandler & Paul McKenna
- Is an expert at behavioral change
- Management consultant to numerous Fortune 100 companies
- Created the first business NLP practitioner in the UK
- Is one of Europe’s leading executive coaches
- And is known for teaching NLP in a way that makes it very easy to apply
- Has taught over 80,000 students
More courses from the same author: Michael Breen