Description of 30 Days to Masterful NLP Anchoring
“Who Else Wants An In-Depth, Behind The Scenes, Fast-Track Education In The Secrets Of Masterful NLP Anchoring COMBINED with A Custom Step-By-Step Training Program That Teaches You The REAL Skills To Anchor In ANY Sensory System & In Everyday Life Contexts So You Can Become A Dramatically More Skillful Hypnotist, Persuader, Change Agent or Coach in 30 Days Or Less”
Week 1 – State Elicitation
In week 1, you really get State Elicitation Because before you can effectively anchor someone you need to be able to elicit the state you want in them. And you need to be able to recognize when they are in a state that you want to anchor. Michael therefore spends the first week on the finer points of state elicitation. This is the foundation of your entire anchoring course and he covers everything you need to know about states.
Here are just some of the fantastic things you’ll learn in this week:
- How Master Trainers think about what exactly anchoring really is. It will make so much sense to you and forever change the way you look at anchoring. This distinction alone demystifies the confusion that keeps NLPers blocked. By learning the way the Master Trainers think of anchoring you will quadruple the speed and frequency at which you can observe anchors occurring everywhere (even by the best trainers in the seminars) and how you too can utilize them.
- Learn how to “play” with other peoples anchors – one of the most powerful aspects of NLP whether you use if for persuasion, change work or your own self anchoring. When you master this you will be able to naturally trigger powerful emotions in others in an instance, all WITHOUT doing the usual NLP anchoring setup work! When you test this out for yourself you’ll be knocked for six as to how impressive this is with people in everyday life contexts. Expect to become more INFLUENTIAL AND MAGNETIC to others.
- Watch and learn how to “spoil” an anchor, how to neutralize, change and install a new “association” in the time it takes click your fingers! Michael points out specifically what he is doing to create a rapid change of anchors for a member of the audience. When you learn this you will be edging to use it with your clients, family and friends to help them enjoy more resourceful states whenever they want.
- Learn how Michael uses anchoring, the critical role of intention, environment, a clear outcome to be dramatically more effective when coaching others.
- Hear how Michael organizes the way he uses anchoring into two core sets of anchoring approaches and experience how doing this step alone can rocket the results you get when working and influencing others.
- The truth about reinforcement, the shape of states and insights on how people unconsciously train their brains for poor states and how you can utilize each to MAXIMIZE the effectiveness of your anchoring.
- Identify how you can elicit powerful responses without doing the “remember a time .” questions taught in traditional NLP training’s on State Elicitation (Very useful for business professionals!). Begin to master how to elicit states powerful using the key distinctions you will learn here to for use in everyday life and work.
- Learn the real role of the four tuples in anchoring and how realizing this gives you the flexibility to avoid getting too caught up in the “did I trigger the anchor just right” so you stay focused on the outcomes that you want.
- By the end of this week you will know how to elicit and amplify powerful states rapidly (without being restricted to traditional NLP state elicitation questions), in others for use in everyday situations and how to utilize inbuilt triggers quickly in others (using a rarely taught anchoring tool) and how to rapidly change the associations other people have to their own anchors!
Week 2 – The Art Of Anchoring
In week 2 Michael goes deeper into the organizing frames for what anchoring is what it isn’t. Michael covers the key points of anchoring. This week will address a lot of the queries people have when they come off an NLP seminar. What exactly do you need to know about the art of anchoring?
In week two expect to:
- Understand the critical role of “gestalts” and how just catching a small bit of an experience can call the whole state into being – giving you multiple triggers in multiple sensory systems to access trigger states but only if you understand how this key organizing principle of anchoring really works.
- How to use your state AND this organizing principle to elicit “pre-wired” powerful cultural responses such as authortive responses in business and personal life and how to unwire yourself.
- Internalises the importance of knowing what you want so you avoid the mediocre results common to others NLPers who make this big mistake again and again.
- Understand the critical importance of this key pre anchoring activity that will springboard your personal and professional effectiveness in everyday situations regardless of what contexts you use your new found anchoring wizardry.
- Learn not just how to anchor powerfully but learn how to plan ahead of time the outcomes you want and the states you need so you eliminate the potential resistance others have and help you get results and outcomes you want every time.
- When you master state planning expect to have your colleagues, customers and friends be more receptive to what you have to say as you help them achieve the things your want!
Week 3 – Anchoring In Context
Now we get into the more funky stuff.
Anchoring in different contexts, spacial anchoring, building response attentiveness and how to bring it into your work context when dealing with clients .
Having been through the first two weeks training – this week expect a big ‘aha’ feeling as you truly get how to visual anchoring . The light bulb will switch on and you’ll realize how easy it all actually is. Regardless of your skill level this course was designed to develop your skills far beyond where they are now and to give you many many more options on when and how you anchor.
In week three you will learn:
- How one of the biggest names in personal development uses visual anchoring in his seminars. By week three you will have seen Michael demonstrate so many visual anchors throughout week one and two you can’t help but get how easy it is to visually anchor anyone. Never again will you be stuck wondering how does visual anchoring work or how you can do it.
- This super “power law” principle that allows Michael to get spectacular results with his clients so that will so you begin to do your best work like a master trainer before you begin your “official session “. This principle works in any profession or context you want to apply anchoring in.
- How to elicit automatic ‘responsive attentiveness’ from your listeners, how to use this rarely taught “Come Away Closer” strategy to have your listeners on the edge of their seats as you build, build and build their state so they are begging you to tell them more.
- Master the real secret to doing great anchoring work and how to never miss anchoring a useful state in your client again (in this week you put to bed forever the I didn’t notice when to anchor stuff).
- Discover which anchors are most powerful AND subtle to use with clients to profoundly amplify the state and direct where you want it to go. This technique is a must for anyone who wants to see a DRAMATIC shift in your anchoring and save time in doing long winded elicitation work.
- Discover Michael’s strategy for how to get your client to the point where they say “Get Out of My Way I Want To Do This!” so much you can’t help to hold them back anymore.
- And discover if you suffer from the common mistake that will keep others stuck and kills your effectiveness when building the states of your clients and in week four you’ll uncover how to easily and quickly overcome it.
Week 4 – Applications Of Anchoring
And finally in week four you will learn how to tonally anchor and see several applications of how Michael uses anchoring in everyday life contexts
In week four you will learn:
- How to tonally anchor with ease and watch as Michael demonstrates how to tonally anchor multiple states using several voice tones (you want to be able to tonally anchor multiple states, right?) quicker and easier than you ever thought possible.
- Master how to develop your perfect voice tone that just by using this alone will create a radical shift in people and cause them to relax and experience great feeling to you.
- Uncover how the pro’s SUBLETLY anchor others in everyday conversations and business contexts using the role of analogue marking to elegantly anchor others.
- What you can learn from Domino’s Pizza to supercharge your tonal anchoring and why chocolate is really your best friend when bringing out specific states in others.
- Discover which voice tones work perfect for putting someone into trance quickly and effortlessly. Useful for both work and when you simply want to seed suggestions effortlessly.
- Identify which voice tones are great for inoculating against objections so you can become so much more effective in your presentations, communications and sales pitches (if your a sales or influencing professional, this one is a goldmine).
- Identify what is the magic percent you need to be to stand out and is key to being influential in any context. This one Michael learnt from his days as a trained acting professional, and will simplify what you need to do whenever you’re looking to lift the responsiveness of your listeners.
- Uncover which states turn you ON and which ones turn you off so you can DROP IN to the right state automatically to generate the responses you want – so you can anchor them. When you practice this you can begin to do the kinds of state elicitation things that typically only master trainers and a few of the very top NLPers know can actually do!
- Hear Michael share this advanced NLP strategy on how to close nested loops unconsciously without needing to close your loops using the same opening content! This is very subtle and immensely powerful stuff.
- How Michael uses the very rarely known “half kinaesthetic anchor” for use in those very formal business situations, yet this hybrid anchor works a charm in setting and firing off the anchors you want.
- Learn the #1 resource Michael recommends you where you can constantly develop your anchoring on an ongoing basis and never be short of cool techniques and ways to anchor.
Week 5 – Bonus : Exclusive Anchoring Q&A Recording With Michael Breen
As a buyer of this program we want to make sure you really get to hear a myriad other customers are using anchoring and answer the key questions people have on any aspect of anchoring.
Therefore owners of this product will get special access to a Live Q&A recording with Michael Breen, where Michael answers the most common questions people have asked on anchoring.
This bonus will be invaluable in helping you really compound the learning you get from this product and give you many ideas of how to put anchoring into action in everything from persuasion, sales and medicine to transformational change work. Michael also covers things like difference between stacking and chaining an anchor, timing and how to get out of your way.
If you are looking for ideas on where and how you can put your newly enhanced skills into action, this nearly 75 minutes long, exclusive recording will greatly help you.
More courses from the same author: Michael Breen