Description of The Five Elements Qigong Online Program
In the Five Elements online Qi Gong course, you will learn ancient Qi Gong healing secrets to awaken your body’s innate healing abilities.
In other words… a grounded “healing framework” for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health with nothing but simple, easy-to-understand healing Qi Gong movements.
So, what are the Five Elements?
The Five Elements are core and fundamental to any Qi Gong practice. They are a reflection of your own internal energy in relationship to nature. They are:
Now when you learn the Five Elements healing framework, you realize your innate connection to nature. And just like when you study an animal in its natural habitat, you must look at the larger ecosystem as well. If you don’t, you miss the most important clues.
Your body is no different. Nothing in your body can be isolated from the rest of your body.
The All your organs have a physical function and an energetic function. Each function relates to one of the Five Elements.
In essence, the Five Elements is a healing framework. A framework you can use to recognize imbalances in your body, mind, emotions, and spirit… and heal them.
For example, one of the exercises you learn in week two, is how to use your breath as a tool for personal transformation.
Working with your breath is one of the foundational practice of Qi Gong.
Your breath is a reflection of your Qi… and can be used as a powerful medicine and healing elixir for your body. You’ll learn how to use your breath to re-energize your body and transform stress into vitality.
How to heal yourself with your breath is just one of the many exercises, meditations, and techniques you’ll learn in the Five Elements online course.
What you will learn in The Five Elements Qigong Online Program
- A Sampling Of What We’ll Cover In The Five Elements Online Course:
- How to use ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine wisdom to awaken your body’s innate healing abilities with specific sets of Qi Gong exercises.
- Discover the basics of Qi Gong. Build a solid, practical understanding of what Qi Gong is and where it fits into the world of Chinese Medicine
- Learn the history of Qi Gong, which dates back over 2,000 of years! Qi Gong has a deep, rich history leading to a very highly-evolved healing system
- Learn Taoist philosophy and discover the principles of flow, deep harmony with nature, and the art of effortless action
- Discover the three different styles of Qi Gong… learn the difference between Medical, Spiritual, and Martial Qi Gong (and why it matters)
- Learn the basics of Qi Gong practice including Qi Gong Stretching, Qi Gong Flows, Qi Gong Postures, and energy-enlivening warm-ups
- Discover basic Five Element Theory, which is one of the core principles of Chinese Medicine, and how to apply this powerful healing model into your daily life
- Learn the powerful “Inner Smile” practice… feel the energy of each of your organ systems, and learn how to use this blissful meditation to awaken your healing energy
- Discover how to use powerful Qi Gong Healing Sounds for physical, emotional, and spiritual health (use these to transform a negative emotion into it’s positive counterpart!)
About Lee Holden
Lee Holden first discovered the power of qi at the early age of 10 from his parents’ meditation lessons. He studied a variety of martial arts including Karate, Kung Fu, and Capoeira and had an early interest in Taoism, Qi Gong, and Chinese medicine. After college, he set out on a path of self-discovery in Asia, visiting China, Japan, and Indonesia to study with master teachers, and Thailand, where he was hired to write books for Qi Gong Master Mantak Chia.
Master Holden then opened his own healing arts clinic in California and produced and created a series of educational Qi Gong DVDs. Those DVDs were picked up by American public television and have been shown in more than 50 million households on more than 105 PBS stations throughout the United States and Canada. He is currently working with WW, Inc. (formerly Weight Watchers) as a way to bring healthy movement and flowing practice to millions of members worldwide.
Master Holden is the founder of Holden QiGong and holds teacher trainings in his accessible style of practice and training. His expertise, experience, and down-to-earth approach have made him a popular workshop facilitator, keynote speaker, and trainer.
More courses from the same author: Lee Holden