Description of The art of forgiveness
Throughtout this course, we will teach you the technique of HO’OPONOPONO, an ancient art of forgiveness that enables you to discover who you really are, helping you get rid of constricting emotions, thoughts and memories from the past.
This course includes all the tools that Ho’oponopono uses in order to help you find peace and harmony.
What you’ll learn in The art of forgiveness
- What is Ho’oponopono?
- The Aim of Ho’oponopono
- History and origins of Ho’oponopono
- The Dissociation
- The HUNA Philosophy.
- HUNA’s 14 Principles to have a healthy and successful life
- Ho’oponopono’s Founders: Morrnah Someona Nalamaku and Ihaleakala Hew Len
- The Ho’oponopono Ritual
- Our Three Minds
- Moment of Relfection: Thoughts and Beliefs
- 7 HUNA Principles To Change Your Life
- What we all need to Heal
Ho’oponopono Practical Tools:
- The 4 Healing Words
- Peace Begins With Me
- Blue Solar Water
- Ho’oponopono and The Sunflowers
- The Ho’oponopono Prayer to Divinity
- “I” am the “I” – Ho’oponopono Meditation
- HA Breathing exercise
- The Gratitude Exercise To Make Dreams Come True
Who is The art of forgiveness course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Ho’oponopono, the Art of Forgiveness. Ho’oponopono is not limited or restricted by age, gender, place of birth or religion.
- Anyone who wants to improve his or her life, reducing anxiety, fear, anger or pain.
- Anyone who wishes to get rid of negative past memories and thoughts.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy life in its fullest.
About Pablo Mariana
Hello! We are Mariana and Pablo. We have been dedicated to Ayurveda, the Science of Long and Happy Life, for years. We are massage therapists and teachers of Ayurveda, Masters received from Reiki, Usui Traditional System and we give Ho’oponopono Workshops.
We have found in Ayurveda, not only to accept who we are, but also to learn that life is a living cycle, dynamic and constantly evolving. Ayurveda allows us to begin to contact the deepest part of ourselves and to know the most appropriate way to find balance through love.
We have been conducting workshops with holistic themes in the Argentine Republic for 10 years (from Buenos Aires to Río Negro).
Our wish is that you can find the path of Ayurveda, from anywhere in the world, to start living in a more harmonious way, according to the natural changes of the seasons, and therefore, of life. We hope that this course will be the key to a more Tolerant, more Peaceful and more Loving life.
More courses from the same author: Udemy