What you’ll learn in The Ultimate Soulmate Summit
The Ultimate Soulmate Summit Seminars Will Guide You Step-By-Step Through Every Approach and Path to Attracting Love Conceivable – All From the Comfort of Your Own Home – No Need to Travel or Sit All Day In A Seminar Room!
19 “Soulmate Seminars,” each with a unique approach to manifesting love.
1. Mars & Venus on a Date: How to Navigate the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving, Lasting Relationship with Your Soulmate With Dr. John Gray
2. Love is in the Stars: Unlocking the “Astrological” Keys to Attract Your Soulmate With Carol Allen
3. The Chemistry of Attraction: Understanding the Science of Your Love Personality Type to Attract Your Soulmate With Dr. Helen Fisher
4. Freedom from the Past: Using EFT Meridian Tapping to Overcome Unconscious Barriers to Love and Attract Your Soulmate Now With Nick Ortner
5. Overcoming Guilt and Regret: How to Open Your Heart to Love Again and Experience Lasting Bliss In Your Next Relationship With Neale Donald Walsch
6. Activating Your Heart’s Intelligence to Attract Your Soulmate: Techniques to Heal Your Heart and Become Magnetic to Your Beloved With Dr. Deborah Rozman
7. The Shadow of the Single Life: Unblocking Your Inner Barriers and Opening Up to Love With Debbie Ford
8. Transforming Heartache Into Magnetism: How to Make the Energetic Shift You Need to Attract a New Love With Hale Dwoskin
9. The New Relationship Catalyst: How to Release Old Relationship Patterns and Manifest Your Ideal Soulmate and Life Partner With Drs. Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks
10. Getting in Sync with the Opposite Sex: The Secrets Men and Women Need to Know About Each Other to Create Deep, Lasting Love With Alison Armstrong
11. Calling In “The One”: Why Preparing For Love is More Powerful Than Running Out to Try to Find it With Katherine Woodward Thomas
12. Finding “The One” Online: How to Attract Quality Men and Understand Male Dating Behavior With Evan Marc Katz
13. The Keys to Natural and Lasting Attraction: What Every Woman Needs to Know about How to Authentically Attract the Man and Soulmate of Her Dreams
With Christian Carter
14. Your Soulmate May Not Be Your “Type”: Understanding The Difference Between Compromise and Settling and Why This Is Critical to Finding Lasting Love With Lori Gottlieb
15. Spiritual Partnership: How to Attract Your Divine Other and Experience a Connection Deeper than Any You’ve Had Before With Michael Beckwith & Rickie Byars Beckwith
16. Getting to “I Do” with Your Soulmate: How to Navigate the Process of Attracting and Creating a Lasting Bond with the Right Person With Dr. Pat Allen
17. Unlocking Your Love Code: Unleashing the Power of Archetypes to Support You In the Process of Attracting a Beloved With Dr. Jean Houston
18. Soulmate Manifestation Secrets: How to Use the Law of Attraction to Consciously Attract the Love of Your Life With Arielle Ford
19. Transforming Your “Love Identity” Core Beliefs to “Call In” Your Soulmate With Claire Zammit Ph.D.
About Hale Dwoskin
Hale Dwoskin is the New York Times best-selling author of The Sedona Method, and is featured in the movie, Letting Go. He is the founder of Sedona Training Associates, an organization that teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques inspired by his mentor, Lester Levenson.
Hale is an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. He is also one of the 24 featured teachers of the book and movie phenomenon, The Secret, as well as a founding member of The Transformational Leadership Council.
For over three decades, he has regularly been teaching The Sedona Method to individuals and corporations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, and has been leading coach trainings and advanced retreats since the early 1990s. He is also the co-author with Lester Levenson of Happiness Is Free: And It’s Easier Than You Think! (a five-book series).
Sedona Training Associates is an educational training organization that was created to continue fulfilling Levenson’s wish to share the practical and powerful methods he discovered for removing an individual’s personal blocks to abundance, health, happiness, and success.
Many thousands of people from all walks of life worldwide have benefited from this work during the almost three-decade history of the Sedona Method Course.
Sedona Training Associates currently offers seminars throughout the US, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Eastern and Western Europe, and Japan. It also publishes audio programs that are distributed worldwide. In addition, the organization publishes a quarterly newsletter called Release.
More courses from the same author: Hale Dwoskin