Master your mind and create the life you desire
In this 12-week online course on the mind and meditation.
A Simple, Practical Meditation Course
Tools, techniques and teachings to unlock your greatest potential
If you are reading this then you are alive. You have a life. You’ve been given one. Just one. But with no instruction manual. You’ve also been given a mind – the most sophisticated tool on this planet and this too with no instruction manual. And all of us who have been given a life and a mind are expected to figure out what to do with both in this finite time that we are here on this planet. It’s a great burden that has been placed upon us and many of us struggle through life when we don’t really have to. After all, life is meant to be lived joyously.
In Spiritual Tools for Life, I outline some of the very basic training I received from my guru when I lived in his monastery as a monk. Tool, techniques and teachings that have been developed by Hindu monks for over two thousand years in India and Sri Lanka to help a person discover purpose and live a joyous life. These monks knew that one has to first begin by understanding the mind, and then develop concentration and willpower. Once you have a good grasp over the mind you can begin to go within you to discover your greatest potential through the practice of meditation.
The meditation that was taught to me is simple, practical, systematic and highly effective. It helps you define your meditation goal, lay out a path to it and create a sustainable practice that eventually brings forth insights and spiritual unfoldment. It teaches you to concentrate your energy towards manifesting what you want in life and directing it as well to those that truly matter to you to create fulfilling relationships.
Ultimately, what most people want is to be loved, to have a purpose and to be able to love. Meditation is the tool to unlock your greatest potential. The rewards are far greater than the efforts put into it and it is well worth striving for. Begin your journey of self-discovery today!
Learn how to…
- Master your mind
Learn to harness and direct the greatest tool you have, your mind. By understanding how your mind works, you begin to take control of your life.
You’ve probably been told to concentrate but never taught how to. Learn techniques on how to concentrate and be excellent at it.
- Develop Willpower
Learn simple techniques to develop willpower, your mental muscle, so that you can accomplish all that you set out to do in life.
- Sit and Breathe
Environment, timing, posture, breath, process and goals are some of the key fundamentals to understand and master as you begin to meditate.
- Work with Energy
Meditation, you could say, is having a meeting with your energy. Learn to understand, feel, move, direct and concentrate energy.
Learn a timeless ancient Hindu meditation practice, that can be practiced by anyone, that takes you within to experience and bring forth intuition, creativity and spiritual unfoldment.
Take a quick look in this video of what the inside of this online course platform looks like. See how the videos, questions, worksheets, discussion forum and more are laid out.
Highlights of a Weekly Lesson
Please note that this video shows highlights from one of the weekly lessons in the course. Each lesson is much longer than the below video.
12 Weeks of Lessons
Over 7 hours of Content
Over 35 Video & Audio Files
Online Community Forum
Weeks 1-5: Foundations of the Mind
- Week 1: Understanding the Mind
- Week 1, Lesson 1: The Art of Practice
- Week 1, Lesson 2: Understanding the Mind
- Week 1, Lesson 3: How the Mind Works
- Week 2: Awareness and the Mind
- Week 2 Lesson 1: Awareness in Daily Life
- Week 2 Lesson 2: Moving Awareness in the Mind
- Week 3: Awareness, Energy and Observation
- Week 3 Lesson 1: Where Awareness Goes, Energy Flows
- Week 3 Lesson 2: Separating Awareness from that which It is Aware of
- Week 4: The Art of Concentration
- Week 4, Lesson 1: Introduction to Concentration
- Week 4, Lesson 2: The Benefits of Concentration
- Week 4, Lesson 3: Integrating Concentration in Daily Life
- Week 5: Willpower – Life’s Greatest Force
- Week 5, Lesson 1: Willpower – Life’s Greatest Force
- Week 5, Lesson 2: Life – An Opportunity to Develop Willpower
- Week 5, Lesson 3: Life – Practical Exercises to Develop Willpower
Weeks 6-12: Introduction to Meditation
- Week 6: Establishing a Meditation Ritual
- Week 6, Lesson 1: Establishing a Meditation Ritual
- Week 6, Lesson 2: Creating a Meditation Space
- Week 6, Lesson 3: What’s the Best Time to Meditate?
- Week 7: Visualization and Meditation
- Week 7, Lesson 1: How to Sit in Meditation
- Week 7, Lesson 2: The Power of Visualization
- Week 8: Directing Energy
- Week 8, Lesson 1: Getting to Know Energy Week 8, Lesson 2: Learning to Move Energy
- Week 8, Lesson 3: Transition from Video to Audio
- Week 9: Awareness and the Breath
- Week 9, Lesson 1: Relationship Between Awareness, Breath & Energy
- Week 9, Lesson 2: Breathing Diaphragmatically
- Week 9, Lesson 3: Regulating the Breath
- Week 10: Preparation for Meditation
- Week 10, Lesson 1: Preparation for Meditation
- Week 10, Lesson 2: Feeling the Goal
- Week 10, Lesson 3: First Guided Meditation
- Week 11: Centering Meditation
- Week 11, Lesson 1: Meditation is a ScArt
- Week 11, Lesson 2: Your Spine, Your Center
- Week 11, Lesson 3: Guided Centering Meditation
- Week 12: Saivite Meditation
- Week 12, Lesson 1: Focusing on the Goal
- Week 12, Lesson 2: Guided Saivite Meditation
- Week 12, Lesson 3: Devotion, the Key to Meditative Success
Dandapani is recognized as an individual that has a unique ability to simplify the understanding of the mind, make spiritual tools practically applicable in everyday life, and blend East and West sweetly to create systematic approaches to self-development that bring about sustainable changes. His aim is to empower people to discover and live their greatest potential by knowing themselves through the practice of meditation.
- Dandapani lived as a celibate Hindu monk for 10 years in a cloistered monastery in Hawaii, living a life of serious personal discipline and training
- Dandapani was trained and initiated by one of Hinduism’s foremost spiritual leaders, Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, who also taught him this ancient art of meditation
- Dandapani works with global business leaders and organizations who want to understand how to harness the power of their minds
- Helps people establish simple but powerful practices in their life helping them to create sustainable changes
- His greatest endorsement is being invited back repeatedly to speak and work with companies and groups
More courses from the same author: Dandapani