Breathwork Secrets Revealed: Unlock the Simple Techniques to Supercharge Your Day, Unleash Your Mind, & Reach Peak Performance
A message from Dan Brulé…
Conscious breathing is the transformational tool of our day. I believe there is an angel of breath alive on the planet because we are at a huge turning point.
Global changes are taking place. There is an acceleration, an intensification. We are on the verge of an evolutionary leap in consciousness, in human potential.
As we approach that shift, things get very intense and the breath is a perfect tool for dealing with that intensity.
If there is one theme that has been universal for the more than 40 years I have taught Breathwork, it is that change is the common denominator.
People are intuitively drawn to the breath when they:
- Desire change
- Are about to go through a change
- Are recovering from a change
- Are in the middle of change.
Breathing is the ideal tool, a bridge or force for navigating change.
When you change the way you breathe, you change something so primal and fundamental that the effects carry over onto every other level of your being.
If you are trying to change something in yourself and you haven’t explored your ability to change your breathing patterns, this is the first place to start.
High States & Extraordinary Abilities Are Available To Anyone
Yes, That Means You!
The synopsis of my book, JUST BREATHE, is based on the idea that the high states and extraordinary abilities that we normally associate only with the great masters, saints, gurus, mystics and the legendary warriors of modern and ancient times—those same abilities and high states are accessible to anyone. (And not necessarily through years of practice or training that involves remarkably high risks.)
I assure you that it is not necessary to meditate in a cave for 20 years, or crawl through the desert on your knees for 100 miles, to achieve enlightenment.
Those ways and methods might have worked in the past, and for some people, but we live in different times.
Time itself seems to be accelerating. Evolution is accelerating and so must be the methods that we use and turn to.
I honor and respect the ancient traditions, but it is not my job to preserve them.
In fact, very often, my job is to destroy them, rebuild or reshape them to suit the needs of our time.
I have been kicked out of many schools and have outgrown almost every teacher I’ve found. I have been ostracized and I have voluntarily bailed out of a number of communities. I like that and I have no problem with it. It’s something that suits me.
Can You Invest 1% Of Your Time Per Day To Growth?
You probably breathe 20 thousand times a day. If you could use just 1% of those breaths—200 breaths—that is not a big investment. So, 200 times a day, take a conscious breath. Although some would say, “Whoa! 200 times a day? That’s a lot!” But that’s only 1% of the breaths you are given!
If you are not willing to invest 1% of what is given to you, if you are not willing to take advantage of that, then you are not really interested in growing or healing.
You cannot use the excuse that you don’t have enough time or money or that you’re too busy. You can’t get away with that. The work is too simple, too easy.
The ‘Magic’ Of Breathwork—Revealed
The magic of this practice is that if you do it often enough, if you do it continuously—if you do it in enough different situations and circumstances, in different moments and activities—your system takes it on as a strategy.
It takes it on as a habit—and that’s when the real magic happens! Once you re-pattern your mind-body system, when tension comes into you, the breath comes out of nowhere and washes that tension away. Or, if your bliss—your ecstasy—gets dented, the breath comes in and lifts you up!
Here’s a sneak peek at the Breathwork Fundamentals full course:
- Module 1: Open and Expand, Relax and Let Go & Breath Therapy
- Module 2: The Student-Teacher Relationship & Freedom and Safety
- Module 3: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- Module 4: The Principles of Breath Therapy
- Module 5: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- Module 6: Sigh of Relief and Yawning
- Module 7: Formula of Transformation
- Module 8: The 3 Cornerstones of Breathwork
- Module 9: The Basic Series and the Triangle Breath
- Module 10: Nose & Mouth Breathing
- Module 11: Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Module 12: Eight Paths in Breathwork
- Module 13: Three Questions to Ask a Client
- Module 14: Getting Caught Up in the Complexity of a Practice
- Module 15: The Three Convergences in Breathwork, Consciousness & the Mind
- Module 16: Balance in your Breathing Practice
- Module 17: Chinese Medical Breathing Exercises
- Module 18: Zen and the Art of Breathing
- Module 19: Sufi Breathing
- Module 20: Shamanic Breathing Exercises
- Module 21: Vivation: The Skill of Happiness
- Module 22: The Four Dimensions of Awareness
- Module 23: Internal Awareness
- Module 24: Cycles & The Hero’s Journey
- Module 25: Questions & Answers
More courses from the same author: Dan Brule