In just 30 days, the Experience Lucid Dreaming program guides you towards mastery of your dreams – and in turn your waking life.
You’ll join Charlie Morley himself in easy-to-follow daily video lessons lasting no more than 20 minutes, as he equips you with the tools and techniques for recalling, tracking, interpreting, and planning your own transformational lucid dreams.
By the end of this experience, you’ll emerge with a lifelong gift: the freedom to experience lucid dreams, and the ability to use them for deep healing, problem solving, peak performance, spiritual awareness, and many other life-changing gifts.
PART 1: Week 1: The Science & Psychology Of Lucid Dreaming (Day 1 – 7)
Your journey begins with a deep dive into the foundations of lucid dreaming. What really goes on in your brain when you lucid dream? What does science say about it? And what is the best way to prepare yourself for the most immersive and fruitful inward journeys of your life?
- The 5 steps to flawless dream recall: Follow these easy steps before and after bedtime to start recalling every key detail of your dreams with photographic precision.
- Designing your dream plan: Use this step-by-step framework to go beyond just letting your dreams happen to you – and instead get in the driver’s seat, where you’ll design them to happen for you.
- Is your mind trying to tell you something? Take a journey into your subconscious mind, and meet ‘The Dreamer’: the hidden side of you that harbors information, truths, and guidance far beyond your conscious self.
- And much more
PART 2: Week 2: Dream Decoding & Dream Signs (Day 8 – 14)
In week 2, you’ll take a closer look at the science of sleep stages, and how you can ‘hack’ your natural sleep cycles to induce consistent and controllable lucid dreams. This is also where you’ll discover how to decode your dreams, and interpret signs that can profoundly impact your waking life.
- What that dream really meant: The messages and patterns in your dreams can sometimes appear indecipherable – but by learning the right way to decode your dreams, you’ll always know exactly what your subconscious mind is trying to tell you.
- The 4 stages of sleep: By understanding these cycles and how they relate to dreams, you’ll gain a far easier path to experiencing lucid dreams, as easily as snapping your fingers.
- The Hypnagogic Mindfulness meditation: The hypnagogic state is a period of great opportunity that lies between sleep and wakefulness. This meditation empowers you to consciously tap into that state, and experience deep mindfulness as you drift into sleep.
- And much more.
PART 3: Week 3: Questioning Reality & Getting Lucid (Day 15 – 21)
The plot thickens in this next stage of your journey, as you delve into advanced concepts that evolve your perception of dreams, consciousness, and reality itself. This is where you’ll start experiencing the fullest dimensions of your self-directed lucid dreams.
- The weird world of Reality Checks: What do you do when a dream is too lucid, and it starts to feel like real life? The Reality Check is an indispensable part of your lucid dreaming toolbox.
- The advanced guide to finding hidden clues in your dreams: Not all dream signs are obvious – but with this advanced tool set, you’ll be able to spot hidden clues and patterns with the skill of a master detective.
- The Multiple Wakeups technique: try this method, used by both Tibetan and Mexican shamans, to experience multiple lucid dreams in a single night – and still wake up feeling refreshed.
- And much more…
PART 4: Week 4 & 5: The Power Of Shadow (Day 22 – 30)
Your final step is an excursion into the ‘forbidden’ side of you: where your nightmares and shadow self reside. You’ll discover how to examine these dimensions from a place of calm and safety, through advanced lucid dreaming and dream yoga techniques.
- The Circle Of Protectors meditation: Call on your limitless inner strength to heal the wounds of nightmares, fears, and anxiety – and emerge with a newfound sense of freedom and personal power.
- Meeting your shadow: Experience a life-changing encounter with the unseen side of you, as you learn to embrace your wholeness with unconditional love and self-acceptance.
- A lifetime of bountiful dreams: Follow these steps to harmonize everything you’ve learned, and lock in a lifelong habit of lucid dreaming – along with an unbreakable connection to your Higher Self.
More courses from the same author: Charlie Morley