Learn The Psychology Behind Why People Buy And Up Your Sales By 217% His Week
Sell more, sell faster using the science-backed online cheatsheet of 150 cognitive biases, principles & models that influence your customer’s decisions
Bonus: 450+ ready-to-use techniques to double your conversion today
Viral case studies will be added as they come. This content is fantastic, especially all of the case studies. I was laughing at how genius the Blair Witch marketing was because I remember seeing it all when it was first launching. Definitely read that. They had everyone thinking they were dead.
How much blood have you wasted? How many family days have you sacrified and still got not enough sales?
Marketing fucckin sucks if it doesn’t work! You’ve done everything you could for months but still nothing seems to work the way it was supposed to. Fb ads, Google ads, Tiktok, Instagram, cold emails, Twitter… Broken promises, debt, depression. We’ve all been there…
We miss the fact that we sell to real human beings, with feelings, desires, dreams, wants, and needs.
It’s absurd to think people are logical!
“Our brains evolved through millions of years of evolution with the single goal – to survive. Yet we still insist to market our products in logical terms…” – Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK
- The real WHY of why people buy things is often hidden deep in psychology in the unconscious parts of our brains.
- Not knowing what makes people tick and buy makes companies lose millions, every day!
- We tend to do the “logical” things, without even realizing they work against us. It happens to every company! Even the big ones:
- Wikipedia probably lost hundreds of millions of dollars, because they weren’t aware of “Negative Social Proof”.
They framed their message asking for donations admitting that only a fraction of readers donate money to them. They could’ve expected 400+% bigger returns if they framed their message pointing to the fact that millions of users already have donated – which is also true.
- Things in marketing that don’t make sense, yet work:
- Chocolate tastes sweeter when in a circle than in squares
- Painkillers are more effective when you tell people they’re more expensive • Wine tastes better when poured from a heavier bottle
- An increase in pricing increases the demand – in some cases
- Yes, we agree, human perception is crazy…
Wouldn’t it be easier for you, knowing what makes people tick to make your customers happy and earn the hard cash along the way?!
So…what’s the product?
It’s a cheatsheet that works! psychology principles & tools in marketing that influence your customers decisions real-life case studies breaking down marketing strategies that made hundreds of millions of dollars within months or weeks
What it’s not? It’s not a course – most online courses suck. This cheatsheet does not.
More courses from the same author: Brainiac