NLP in Business: How to set SMART goals – Become a certified SMART Goals Coach so that you can get bigger, better, and more impressive results for your clients
Matt Barnett has been working as a coach since the 1990s and has helped thousands of people, coaches and trainers to learn the art of successful goal setting. Now you can add this Certification to you skill set with expert training from a leader in the field of personal development.
- Discover why some people seem to hit every goal they set while others hardly ever do
- Learn the most effective way to set goals so that you hit them every time
- Discover how to work with clients to create compelling goals that result in success every time
- Learn about the Unconscious Goal Getting machine within you so that you can achieve your goals on auto pilot 24 x 7
As an expert in NLP and human behavior, I design my courses in the best way for you to absorb the information. This method will probably be new to you and it is important that you go with the process I use predicates and NLP techniques in my training which includes a form of repetition that ensures that you will absorb the information.
Become a certified SMART Goals Coach so that you can get bigger, better, and more impressive results for your clients.
Also use the skills you learn to enhance your personal life . Become more effective at work . Hit all of your personal goals and live life to the max
What you’ll learn
- Add an additional revenue stream to your coaching business by helping others to set compelling goals
- Improve you professional status by adding an additional certification to your skillset
- You will learn how to control your unconscious mind so that you can easily hit their goals, help others to do the same.
- Discover the power of directed action so that you can effectively pursue any objective.
- Students will learn the CORRECT way to write you goals so that you can be sure of success
- Students will understand the difference between belief and knowledge and how this subtle shift can make a huge difference
Who this course is for
- Coaches looking to expand their certification and accreditations
- Coaches, mentors and trainers looking to assist their client in setting goals
- Anyone looking to improve their likelihood of success
- Anyone looking to enhance their goal setting abilities
- You will need to be able to keep an open mind so that you can engage properly with the content
- A desire to enhance your status, improve your coaching business and add to your skillset.
- You will need to have a keen willingness to learn as we move pretty quickly
- You may find a pen paper handy so that you can take plenty of notes
- This Certification training does not required any previous study although the NLP course by Matt would be useful
More courses from the same author: Udemy