The Portable NLP Master Practitioner Training Now Available in “Fly on the wall” Special!
Raw and unedited – This footage is coming straight from the camera!
If you purchased the Portable Practitioner Training, or the earlier classroom version, you’ve enjoyed a thoroughly edited, polished, and cross referenced NLP Comprehensive Practitioner Training – a tool for both the neophyte and the master.
The “Portable Master Practitioner” is the unedited video recording of our 20 day Advanced Training. It’s presented on 37 DVDs and a CD with the complete training manual. This Advanced Master Practitioner Training presupposes that you have had a thorough Practitioner Training.
We really want you to be happy with this advanced program. So to be sure you’re ready, please take a look at what is already covered in our Portable Practitioner Training. As many reviewers have said, there is a lot of material already included in our Practitioner Training that is considered “advanced” by other organizations. If you’re not congruent that you really know the material and the skills taught in at least the first six sections of the Practitioner, you’re better off picking up the Portable Practitioner first.
Here’s what’s included in the Master Practitioner Series:
Section 1: Modeling with David Gordon
David is one of the original developers of NLP. He has developed a very precise model of modeling, and that is what you will get here: Three days of David’s exquisite teaching and a complete set of templates for any modeling project you would like to do.
- Experiential Array
- Experiential Array Elicitations
- Belief Template Elicitation (Bridget)
- Modeling Gang Elicitation Protocol
- Lenny Array Acquisition
- Protocol Acquisition, Hindrances
- Stepping In Array
- Belief Elicitation Template
Section 2: Advanced Submodalities with Tom Best
Tom’s first Advanced Submodalities training was twelve days! He taught mine, and it was one of the most thorough NLP training experiences I’ve ever had. Here’s what he covers:
- Submodality Distinctions
- Explorations Exercise
- Mapping Across with Submodalities Exercise
- General Patterns, Tests
- Simple Submodality Interventions
- Looking Back and Laughing Exercise
- The Designer Swish and Designer Swish – Summary Version
- Swish Pattern Variations
- Timelines: Eliciting Timelines Exercise, Knowing When to Change Timelines, Changing Timelines, Putting a Change into the Past
- Shifting The Importance Of Criteria: Making Something More Or Less Important
- Compulsion Blowout/Threshold Pattern
Section 3: Meta-Programs with Charles Faulkner
Charles has done the most in-depth study of Meta-Programs of anyone in the field. This is a summary of his work, and includes one completely unique element: how to change Meta-Programs. Bandler says you can’t; Faulkner shows you how to do it.
- Visualizing Meta-Programs
- Meta-Programs & Strategies
- Decision Strategy
- Motivation Strategy
- Convincer Strategy
- Meta-Programs The Meta-Programs & Their Distinctions
- Perceptual Positions & Their Meta-Programs
- Changing Meta-Programs
Section 4: Beliefs with Adam Reynolds
Adam started working for NLP Comprehensive at 16 and went on to master a number of advanced elements including the Beliefs model. In his easy low key way you’ll get a very thorough understanding of what is meant in NLP by “beliefs”, how to recognize ones that hold you back, and how to change them!
- What Is A Belief?
- Forms of Belief
- Defining Beliefs
- The NLP Submodality Belief Change Process
- Conversational Belief Change
- The Walking Belief Change Process
Section 5: Adv. Language Patterns with Tamara Andreas
Tamara studied extensively with her sister, Connirae, whose “Advanced Language Patterns” audio seminar is one of the perennial best sellers in NLP. Here Tamara presents an updated and extensive course on Language Patterns for every advanced NLP’er
1.Sleight of Mouth
- Model of the World
- Prior Cause, Consequences, Intent
- Counter-example, Switch Referential Index
- Redefine, Change Frame
- Criteria Utilization
- Meta & Apply to Self
- Reversing Presuppositions
- Integration Exercise
1,Meta Model III
- Meta Model III Exercise
- Verb relaxes
- Backtracking Exercise
- Changing Time Frame
- Applying Presuppositional Forms To An Outcome
- Applying Presuppositional Forms Exercise
- Comparisons Exercise Possible components to change in a comparison
- Language Pattern Flow Chart
Section 6: Adv. Strategies with Charles Faulkner
- G.E.O. – [Goals, Evidence, Operations]
- The Structure of Strategies
- The Formal Properties of the T.O.T.E.
- Strategies, Information Types & Meta-Programs
- The Principle Decision Strategy Difficulties: Cycle Time / Sampling Interval; Changing Criteria; Criteria & Evidence; Convincer Strategy; Belief Change
Section 7: Self Concept Work with Steve Andreas
Steve Andreas and his wife, Connirae, Co-founded NLP Comprehensive. He was one of the earliest developers of NLP patterns, authored numerous early books in the field, and is one of NLP’s greatest contributors. His most recent complete NLP model is Self-Concept. This is an elegant piece to complete any personal journey of evolution or any training program. Here’s what’s included:
- Modeling Self-Concept:General Framing, Discovering Your Self-Concept, Process Elements of Self-concept,
- Changing Your Self-Concept:Sensitivity to Feedback, Aspects of Time Exploring Time, Aspects of Content, Exploring Content
- Putting it into Practice: Outline of Checklists
- Discovering the Structure of Counterexample: Integrating Counterexamples, Excluding Counterexamples, Adjusting the Scope of a Quality, Processing and Transforming Counterexample, Grouping
- Counterexamples and Transforming the Worst, Integrating and Processing Counterexamples
- Building a New Quality: Transforming an Ambiguous Quality into a Positive One, Transforming a Negative Quality into a Positive One.
- Boundaries: External Boundaries: Exploration/Discovery External Boundaries. Experimenting With Changes; Internal Boundaries: Exploration/Discovery Internal Boundaries.
- Experimenting With Changes: Connection and Disconnection, Mapping Across from Disconnection to Connection
So here you have it – the most complete Master Practitioner Training that will come to you, and that you can take with you anywhere!
More courses from the same author: NLP Comprehensive Trainers