NICABM – Practical Strategies to Foster Post-Traumatic Growth
Description of Practical Strategies to Foster Post-Traumatic Growth
How to Help Clients Emerge from Trauma Stronger, Happier, and More Resilient
The latest research is uncovering techniques that can help trauma patients emerge from tragedy with a stronger sense of purpose . . .
. . . not just in spite of a traumatic event, but because of it.
With the right training we can apply evidence-based tools to help clients process and even rewire their experience of trauma . . .
. . . so they can come out on the other side stronger than before.
What you’ll learn in Practical Strategies to Foster Post-Traumatic Growth
Practical Strategies to Foster Post-Traumatic Growth
with Linda Graham, MFT
- How to Guide Clients Through the 10 Steps of Post-Traumatic Growth
- Four Ways to Help Clients Proactively Rejoin the World After Trauma
- One Key Clients Can Use to Unlock New Meaning and Purpose in Their Lives
- How the Art of “Bouncing Forward” Can Help Your Clients Achieve Post-Traumatic Growth
- One Practice That Can Help Clients Learn to Accept the “New Normal”
- How to Identify the Turning Point of Post-Traumatic Growth
Practical Skills to Help Clients Manage Difficult Emotions
- A Key Approach for Working with Two of the Most Difficult Emotions
- One Essential Protocol to Help People Shift Out of Trauma and Into Post-Traumatic Growth
- Three Skills Clients Can Use to Make Progress Between Sessions
- One Practice Clients Can Do Every Day to Strengthen Resilience
- Two Easy Ways Clients Can Practice Positive Emotion to Rewire the Brain
How to Apply Brain Science to Foster Post-Traumatic Growth
- 4 Mechanisms of Brain Change That Can Help Clients Overcome Their Trauma Response
- The Critical Role the Brain’s Default Mode Network Plays in the Treatment of Trauma
- What to Do When Clients Fall Into a Cycle of Worry When the Default Mode Network Is Activated
- One Key Exercise to Help Clients Shift Out of Reactivity
How We’ve Changed the Way We Think About Trauma
- The 5 Essential Factors That Create Post-Traumatic Growth
- How to Help Clients Move from a Fixed to a Growth Mindset
- A Counterintuitive Way to Shift the Brain Out of Reactivity and Rumination
How to Work with a Client Who Experiences Physical Symptoms After Trauma
- How to Help Clients Stay Within Their Window of Tolerance
- An Exercise That Can Calm a Panic Attack (in Less Than a Minute)
- One Simple Exercise Clients Can Use to Change Mood and Behavior Almost Instantly
- How to Guide Clients into Their “Range of Resilience”
- An Invaluable Tool for Teaching Clients Self-Regulation
Making Sense of the Story – A Major Key to Unlocking Post-Traumatic Growth
- One Effective Way to Help Clients Distance Themselves from a Traumatic Event to Speed Healing
- How to Use the “Coherent Narrative” to Spur Post-Traumatic Growth
- One Technique That Can Change the Client’s Relationship with a Traumatic Experience
The One Trauma Most Affected by the Therapeutic Relationship (and How to Approach It)
- How to Help Clients Increase Their Capacity to Enjoy New Experiences After Trauma
- A Practice Your Clients Can Use to Free Themselves from Judgment, Blame, and Resentment
- An Exercise to Help Your Clients Accept the Different Parts of Themselves
- How Working with Memories Might Help Patients Change Their Sense of Self
About Linda Graham
Linda will walk you through evidence-based techniques to help clients transform their lives after trauma – not just in spite of it, but because of it
Linda Graham, MFT is a seasoned clinician and author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being. Linda Graham has been in practice for more than 20 years, and she integrates the practices of modern neuroscience, mindfulness, and findings from attachment research in her work.
In this short course, Linda will lead you through practical strategies for helping people who have experienced trauma build resilience, manage difficult emotions, and ease reactivity. With these accessible exercises, your clients will have new tools to come out on the other side of trauma, stronger than they were before.
More courses from the same author: Linda Graham, NICABM
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.