Description Of Stay Motivated to Exercise
Stay Motivated to Exercise
We all have the best intentions to keep fit, go for that morning run at six a.m., or start a new workout routine, but how many of us actually stick to it? We know that exercise creates feel-good endorphins in our bodies, so why do we find it so tough to make exercise a consistent habit?
If your motivation is at an all-time low, you’re laboring over your lunges and feeling sluggish at the thought of sweating, it’s time to take back control, feel excited to exercise, and jump for joy to get and stay active.
Marisa Peer’s Stay Motivated to Exercise gets deep down into your stubborn subconscious to rewire your mind to find the drive, willpower, and desire to make exercise a fun priority.
What You’ll Learn In Stay Motivated to Exercise
Stay Motivated to Exercise works by reprogramming your mind to:
- Activate your subconscious to override old, unwanted excuses, so you act accordingly and feel driven to keep fit.
- Feel compelled to make time and prioritize keeping fit.
- Instill a deep belief that you love and enjoy being active—and that exercise is a part of your daily routine.
- Take action and seek out opportunities to exercise wherever you are.
- Feel accomplished and have a great sense of achievement every time you workout.
- Love the feeling you get from exercising and the surge of energy it gives you.
- Feel empowered and motivated to move your body.
- Believe in your ability to override any negative excuses.
- Find it naturally easy to exercise and immediately be inspired to make physical activity your go-to habit.
- Notice you are getting physically stronger and how rewarding it feels.
- Discover how vibrant you feel, from your metabolic rate, breathing, and digestive system to your skin being brighter and having sparkling eyes.
- Develop a strong sense of well-being as you improve your aerobic capacity and posture.
Today, you get to regain control, believe in yourself, and have the ability to make it happen.
We often aren’t conscious of the language, thoughts, and feelings around doing physical activity, let alone the associations with it we have created at a subconscious level.
Marisa’s powerful hypnosis goes far beyond simply emotional responses—it works by rewiring your mind from a deep, subconscious level and gets to the root cause that our conscious minds simply cannot reach.
Exercising is something that we can learn to conquer and love, yet most of us are unaware that we can control this. Every thought we have creates an emotional response and a physical reaction in our bodies. As children, our minds form an imprint about things we have experienced or learned, and we continue this imprint as adults without understanding its impact on us.
As you listen to your audio, Marisa’s voice will guide you through a series of transformations, helping you to create powerful new pathways in your mind and helping your body create a different experience from that of excuses and procrastination.
People start to experience results within the first 21 days, so make sure you listen to the audio every day to have the maximum effect.
Being able to overcome anything with self-hypnosis is truly phenomenal. You can change your reality.
About Marisa Peer
Marisa has spent over three decades treating a client list that includes international superstars, CEOs, Royalty, and Olympic athletes. Her engaging and amusing talks are peppered with anecdotes from an unparalleled career in which she has helped thousands of people to overcome profound personal issues.
A bestselling author of five books, Marisa’s USP is that she teaches “simple steps that can produce dramatic and life-changing results.” As a speaker she seamlessly brings her one-of-a-kind therapy techniques to the room, leaving her audiences both transfixed and transformed.
Her acclaimed “I Am Enough” program focuses on the thought patterns and mental habits that can be detrimental or beneficial to our success, depending on how we use them. When she reveals her fundamental rule – that all our emotional and personal problems come from us believing that we’re not “enough” – and explains how to overcome it, the results are tremendous and dramatic.
Training early in her career as a child psychologist, Marisa later earned further qualifications from the Hypnosis Training Institute of Los Angeles and the Pritikin Longevity Centre.
Marisa is listed in the Tatler guide to “Britain’s 250 Best Doctors”–this guide lists the experts and pioneers in their field. She has been described as a “great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on “The Best Of British.”
In 2015 Marisa created a brand new therapy method known as Rapid Transformational Therapy®️ (RTT®️). RTT® has been revolutionizing therapy ever since, she has trained people in this method all over the world and is working towards critical acclaim as the new “go to therapy.” In 2018 Marisa Peer and her RTT method won 8 Stevie Awards, A Venus Award, and an IDGT award.
More courses from the same author: Marisa Peer